It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skulls and Shapes/Lettering and UFO with Landing Pad Discovered on Mars!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeltaWonderland

Great first thread!
And welcome to ATS.

As mentioned by another poster, don't be discouraged by the few trying to rip into you.
The majority of us here enter each thread with an open mind.
after all, isnt that why we all joined ATS in the first place?
Go bounce around a couple of these threads you will notice it's usually the exact same commenters saying the same thing...like it's scripted or something.
Makes ya wonder why they would even belong to a conspiracy site to begin with.

As for your thread, keep it up!

The shining circle is odd isn't it?
I would suggest perhaps dead pixels?
But id assume there would be a visible series all across the photo if it was a stitched panorama.
I do a lot of photo analysis in my line of work.
Cool either way.
Again keep posting here.
You'll quickly learn who to ignore and not bother wasting the time typing a reply to.
Save those thumbs for the commenters that show a genuine interest!

If you ever need assistance with anything send me a pm.
I'm usually not to far away.

Mac.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

welcome cowboy...folks don't take kindly to pareidolia round here..

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Thank you

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That's really lovely of you, thanks! I've been coming to ATS to read over the last few years and have seen that some people can be quite harsh sometimes so I was kind of ready for it but I'm not that thick skinned to be honest, I'll just do my best to ignore. It's nice to hear encouraging words so thanks again.

I did find some black marks that were repeated but not white like these, the other 'UFO' or dead pixels I found is below, it does seem to have some roundness shading to it;

The first thing I found is what I called the sea horse as it looked like some kind of sea fossil and yet reminded me of a horse. Interestingly, I watched a video about this crater and it was apparently filled with water once.

Picture 1. Original

Picture.2 My tracing over the top of what I see.

Mac, I really enjoy finding these shapes and would like to continue looking and sharing. I don't want to annoy people either, how do you suggest I share these without people getting annoyed? I won't do it too often I don't think as usually I don't have that much time but I would like to occasionally.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Thanks for the encouraging words!

What is "chemtrail" thread making?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
rocks

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
the ufo is just light glinting off an rock

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Typical of the zoooooooooom till it's a blur mentality of Mars & Moon rock threads.

Go and learn somthing about digital images

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Most of the pictures I'm posted are not zoomed in that far. The entire image is 13726 × 3008 The sea horse about is at about 500 x 300

I have a degree in digital imaging so I understand pixels. When I see something that I think looks interesting and I do zoom right in to a picture, I don't see a blur, I see individual pixels of different colours that make the image and then I analyse them against the other pixels around it to see further confirm that I do see a pattern.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Nice spoof thread, Id stick around to read all the unfunny jibes, and circle jerk comments but I’ve got better things to be on with.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Nice spoof thread, Id stick around to read all the unfunny jibes, and circle jerk comments but I’ve got better things to be on with.

Oh, come on. You do not.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Seriously if you have a degree in digital imaging you should be embarrassed after posting this thread would love to know the title of the degree from someone approaching almost 40 years of photography as a hobby from my first 35mm SLR to digital DSLR now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
That's some amazing work you've done. Congratulations on your first thread.
There could be a small runway on mars. What you have pointed out is interesting. Although I would say that the UFO's would have to be very small to use it.
We don't know enough about them to understand how they move around on Mars if they are there.

Good first thread. Never give up the search.

edit on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:48:38 -0600011822018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:49:07 -0600011822018000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thank you for being sweet and the encouragement. Searching is really fun! Yeah you're right, I do realise the landing pad probably is very teeny

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

Thank you for being sweet and the encouragement. Searching is really fun! Yeah you're right, I do realise the landing pad probably is very teeny

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I can't see anything. Your pics are rather pixelated.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Who cares if they get annoyed. You'll always, ALWAYS have those who act annoyed and those who appreciate your effort. Post what you want to post and let the conversation go from there.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How is it a UFO if the only place youve seen it is on the ground, glistening in the sun?

I'm pretty sure thats my long lost Soundgarden CD from '93.
edit on 2142018 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's a little worm thing the rover seems kind of interested in these days:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Alien behind a rock

Hey, that's Hitler behind the rocks. That's where he went....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join