It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Paddock Autopsy Reveals Time Of Death At 1200 Hours (Noon) The NEXT DAY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: notsure1

Well they do know the exact time of death. it would have been the last shot he fired and since they were outside his door when it happened and he was recording himself they know the time down to the second.

I haven't seen anything about an MD being outside the door to hear the final shot, have you?

Lol no but they will have the final shot recorded so no md has to be there to hear it right? They could play him the tape

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well they do know the exact time of death. it would have been the last shot he fired and since they were outside his door when it happened and he was recording himself they know the time down to the second.

I haven't seen anything about an MD being outside the door to hear the final shot, have you?

How does that make any sense? Are you saying they dont have the exact time of death recorded? They dont know the exact second his last shot was fired?

Why do you think that?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

If a guy shoots himself in the head and no MD is there to hear it is he still dead?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Lol no but they will have the final shot recorded so no md has to be there to hear it right? They could play him the tape

You don't seem to understand the difference between an attended death and an unattended death, and what the differences between the two entail as far as a pronouncement of death.

An audio recording played after the fact is not an attended death.

How does that make any sense? Are you saying they dont have the exact time of death recorded? They dont know the exact second his last shot was fired?

Try reading what I actually said again, but slow down a little maybe. You'll probably see that I didn't say that.

Why do you think that?

I don't, you made it up and then asked me to defend your creation.

If a guy shoots himself in the head and no MD is there to hear it is he still dead?

He is, but there won't be a pronouncement until a medical professional is there to give it.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Blah blah blah.. But they still know they exact time of death do they not? Dance around it as much as you like but I am right.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But they still know they exact time of death do they not?

They know when a gunshot was fired. A gunshot being fired is not time of death.

Dance around it as much as you like but I am right.

I don't dance, and no you're not.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

But they still know they exact time of death do they not?

They know when a gunshot was fired. A gunshot being fired is not time of death.

Dance around it as much as you like but I am right.

I don't dance, and no you're not.

The bullet going through the brain and blowing off half the head is the exact time of death.

Yes I am.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Part of me wonders if they might have gotten the time wrong, using 1200 instead of 0000 to denote midnight. It is also possible they did not use military time, where 1200 can be midnight and noon.

I've never been in the Military but I always thought military time was. for example, 9pm referred to as "Twentyone hundred hours". I'm fairly sure the sequence goes 2300, 0000, 0100 as opposed to 2300, 12, 0100.

Also that would require extra time to explain in Mission Briefings would it not?

Sargent - "Right lads, we begin the bombing run at 12"

Pilot - "uh sarge, do you mean AM or Pm?"

:-p

Personally I'm not sure what to think of this, something definitely stinks though.
edit on 13/2/18 by djz3ro because: of a typo...

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I've never been in the Military...

Maybe the person that filled out the toe tag hasn't either and that is why they used 12 hour format.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: djz3ro
I've never been in the Military...

Maybe the person that filled out the toe tag hasn't either and that is why they used 12 hour format.

Possibly, but despite the fact I wasn't in the military I've got a good grasp of the 24 hour format.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wasn't in the military either and I do as well but some people don't. To me it just seems like the most likely reason.

I'm not even really sure what this would prove if someone had actually meant noon the next day.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I guess it is state dependent then. In my state they cannot. A doctor must do it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You are correct. I was merely postulating the ME either goofed on using military time or his office does not use military time in which case 1200 would be noon or midnight.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The whole thing smelled like a false flag right from the start.

If one doesn't already have enough info to decide this was completely a false flag op...then no other amount of evidence will convince them.

The official story is only SLIGHTLY less ridiculous than the Warren Report on JFK. Any schmo can see this.

I was half-tempted to do a big huge project on this, until I realized that I preferred to remain breathing for a while longer....not that little 'ol me would be enough of a target, but seeing so many others get "silenced" after it....well, why tempt fate?

The scarier part, for me, is how easily, willingly, and overwhelmingly, the press completely went along with it. If that doesn't illustrate just how deeply the deep state has penetrated the media, I'm not sure what else would convince you.
edit on 15-2-2018 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So, I'm no expert on Nevada death certificates. That being said, I've seen my fair share from all over the country. In situations such as this, when a medical examiner is involved, there are a couple of different boxes on the D.C. that are related to time of death. One is going to be when death is pronounced by a medical professional, that's going to be the official time of death, regardless. The other is going to be a best guess scenario, seeing as said medical professional was not present when death occurs. At that point it can actually be a different day from what the actual, official time is. I know...it sounds pretty dumb, but its not. There are plenty of cases the time or date of death is impossible to determine. This is just a technicality, unfortunately. Keep digging tho, cause the truth is buried somewhere, just not here.
edit on 16-2-2018 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2018 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Did you catch the news last month or so? For about a week or more, the office of the LV Medical Examiner was closed to public access. A friend of mine lives there. The doors were locked.

This bit of news might explain why.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I would want to see the evidence, but if true, this would be something. True or not, I don't believe he shot himself. Much about this case we still don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I mean sometimes even though someone is clearly dead, until it is officially declared they're not officially dead.
I mean a guy could show up missing his entire head and until a doctor pronounces him dead it is not entered into the records

However, the time of death is based, as accurately as possible, on the evidence of when the person died, not when an autopsy was done. There is no way it would say noon the next day for time of death, if he shot himself the night before.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My going theory, which is a LOT more sane of an explanation than a coverup for a false flag, is that the pronounced time is just an estimate based on examining the body's decomp after 5 days waiting to be autopsied.

No way. There is simply no way a medical examiner would declare the person dead even a half hour later than they were actually found dead. They might estimate to some time before that, but half an hour later? Or, in this case, more than twelve hours later?

No way.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

My going theory, which is a LOT more sane of an explanation than a coverup for a false flag, is that the pronounced time is just an estimate based on examining the body's decomp after 5 days waiting to be autopsied.

Not to mention, a body being stored for autopsy would not be decomposing. They keep those refrigerated, you know.

Sheesh.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join