It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife hospitalized after opening envelope with white powder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
She thought it was a letter from her dealer

Give me a break.
How can this crap ever reach a person who is married to one of the presidents advisors?!,
I smell BS.
edit on 12-2-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Trump is such a good old idiot , i reeally like him for his hatableness , and no one should disagree , his high integrity and valued honesty is reprehensible . when someone says Trump , i get sick with happiness

Why isn't there a smiling barf-face emoji , I don;t get it .
I've looked left and right , still can't find it
edit on 12-2-2018 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is "the Left becoming unhinged?" Oh boy. By your failed logic, the Right has been unhinged since 2013 when some nut from Mississippi sent ricin to Obama.

Is Vanessa Trump the president?

Nope.

Epic false equivalence.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In reply to:

The bigger picture here is, the idiot in chief can’t even keep his own family safe.
Therefore It’s only dumb luck that something worse hasn’t happened to the rest of us yet.

I’m guessing you’re very young, and/or don’t have a family.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t have made that statement.

Reread your post a few times, and think your statements through.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2018 by Oaktree because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem
Trump is such a good old idiot , i reeally like him for his hatableness , and no one should disagree , his high integrity and valued honesty is reprehensible . when someone says Trump , i get sick with happiness

Why isn't there a smiling barf-face emoji , I don;t get it .
I've looked left and right , still can't find it

If you are in the US , you have every right not to hear anything of Trump . If I get sick after doing something one time , I try and never do it again
So , why do you further your own sickness by doing exactly the same thing that makes you sick ?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
How can this crap ever reach a person who is married to one of the presidents advisors?!,
I smell BS.

THAT is the real question here.

How could a letter with even a non-hazardous “powder” be passed, unscreened, to someone as close to the President (familial-wise) as she is?

Or is the mail not screened?

Considering the previously mentioned Obama/ricin incident, not screening the mail seems almost criminally negligent in this day an age.

Or did THIS piece of mail “somehow” slip through the screening process?

I find this incident very suspicious; and this is coming from someone who would like nothing better than to see the “Clown-in-Chief” (apologies to the truly professional clowns out there!) removed from office.

On a parting note:

Wonder how this incident will be perceived, and reacted to, by 45; a man who, it has been reported chooses to dine on fast food,

Because he fears the possibility of being

POISONED?!?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope it wasn't a poison or chemical or biological agent.

I'm sure this won't be the last time something like this happens.

Regardless, it's where we are in today's political climate.

Dont worry about anthrax. After 911 the anthrax letters were all an inside job if I'm remembering correctly.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Looks like someone wants to try to provoke a response or try to intimidate to make a statement. The media of course took this story and ran with it.

I hope the Trump family is ok and also hope whoever did this gets caught and thrown in GITMO. The normal prisons would be too comfy for this perp.

Regardless of which side you support. This is the upmost despicable and cowardly act anyone could do.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Always amazed at the US mentality of "the left" and "the right". "The left" sent a letter with a mysterious substance...yep... sounds downright prosecutable.

if one more person says left or right i want to smack them in the face and say you're a three dimensional human being goddamnit not a

I'm getting my smacking hand ready. The tendency to label people this way is slowly seeping in to Canadian speech thanks to the lovely internet. The parroting of US political rhetoric drives me insane.

Really ? Yet you are on a thread that starts with an example of labeling and complaining . Stop the insanity . Stay away from US political threads.

Patient - Doc , it hurts when I laugh
Doctor - Then dont laugh

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Sending the letter was an act of terror & simply because the 'white powder' was eventually deemed non-hazardous does not change the fact that folks were terrorised by the ordeal.

Terrorists have been know to use a similar tactic of passive weaponry (plastic / fake) when carrying out their acts of depravity.

If this had happened to Obamas kids, you can guarantee that it would be the polar-opposite of a 'nothing burger because non-hazardous' and the media would be very very much focused on the speculative blame game.

It's amazing what lengths folks will go to because the TVs have MKUltra'd them into acting on their hurt feelings because 'Trump'.

Pathetic.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Watching people fall all over themselves to avoid condemning this act says much about how far we have fallen as a nation.

Shameful.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hang the perpetrator out to dry,it’s terrorism.Oh it’s a harmless substance why should the woman suffer.Very sick people in the world right now.I could list many things going on but hey.I’m not a novelist yet.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

No... it's not.

Well, the letter was addressed to the son of POTUS. Why wouldn't an alleged threat to the family of POTUS be newsworthy?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards 9/11 disclosure as being the endgame of The Storm, making the powder an ironic twist.

It's a bold statement, but I'm going with it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

No... it's not.

Well back to the left's Kardashians...feel better now?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
The bigger picture here is, the idiot in chief can’t even keep his own family safe. Therefore It’s only dumb luck that something worse hasn’t happened to the rest of us yet.

Then again faux news is the source, so it probably isn’t even true.

You will go far in life with intelligent posts such as yours.

The further away the better...

But as long as you got an intellectual erection after posting that then nothing else matters huh!?

Enjoy your lonely life pal.

Warmest regards

Lags

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is "the Left becoming unhinged?" Oh boy. By your failed logic, the Right has been unhinged since 2013 when some nut from Mississippi sent ricin to Obama.

That isn't failed logic at all.

Its asking if its their turn to have domestic, homegrown terror now. Seems like a reasonable question given the headline here.

Well it wasnt just last year a gunman took aim at right wing gov officials at a baseball field and tried to wipe them out, sooooooo

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Sublimecraft

the problem is, how does he know its from someone with opposing view?
how does anyone here know that...

how can logic and rational ping pong so easily with some...

when did this country get to this point

edit on 13-2-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join