It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife hospitalized after opening envelope with white powder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just read this on Fox news online. Apparently she's being hospitalized as a precaution. She opened the letter addressed to her husband at approximately 10 am. Is the Left becoming unhinged because of their desperation to remove Trump from office? Could be. I'll add to this thread as more news comes down the pipe.

Donald Trump Jr.’s wife, Vanessa Trump, was hospitalized on Monday after receiving a letter containing white powder inside, police said. President Trump‘s daughter-in-law opened the letter addressed to Donald Trump Jr. about 10 a.m. She was taken to the hospital as a precaution.

www.foxnews.com...

More information from another source:

The letter was addressed to Vanessa Trump’s husband, Donald Trump Jr. After the letter was opened, Vanessa and two others were reportedly taken to a Manhattan hospital out of caution. There is no sign the substance was hazardous or that anyone suffered injuries, NBC reported.

Donald Trump Jr. is leading the Trump Organization with his younger brother, Eric. He has been a central figure in the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election after he met with a Russian lawyer who promised damaging information on Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

thehill.com...
edit on 2/12/2018 by shawmanfromny because: Added more info

Information just released at 1:34 pm with video clip:

After the letter was opened, three people at the residence were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center strictly as a precaution, the New York City Fire Department said. There is no indication anyone suffered any injuries and no sign that the substance was a hazardous material or a biological agent.

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 2/12/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/12/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

Hazmat team sent to their apartment:

According to the report, Vanessa Trump called 911 after opening the letter which was addressed to her husband. Police say it's unclear exactly the what the powder was, but Vanessa Trump was coughing and felt nauseous. A hazmat unit responded to the couple's apartment in Manhattan.

www.rochesterfirst.com...
edi t on 2/12/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hopefully it's just a prank and not anything harmful.

Also, I hope somebody gets arrested for it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yeah I just saw this too. You beat me to it. Effing crazy.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Always amazed at the US mentality of "the left" and "the right". "The left" sent a letter with a mysterious substance...yep... sounds downright prosecutable.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
find the sender, and off to GITMO.

PRONTO

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
white powder sounds like an overdose

hope she's ok

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Is "the Left becoming unhinged?" Oh boy. By your failed logic, the Right has been unhinged since 2013 when some nut from Mississippi sent ricin to Obama.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is "the Left becoming unhinged?" Oh boy. By your failed logic, the Right has been unhinged since 2013 when some nut from Mississippi sent ricin to Obama.

Maybe they are both unhinged. The middle is nice.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Does it matter what the politics are of the person?

Do we know the political affiliation of the person? What if they are from the right? Would that make a difference?

Or it is it more important that this is a potential crime that should not be from anyone and that should be investigated and the person caught?

Is politics so important, that now the fact that a potential crime happened is secondary?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Like I said in the other, I will be interested to see which sides nutbags sent the letter.

No matter which side its from I hope they get the long stay in the big house.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Always amazed at the US mentality of "the left" and "the right". "The left" sent a letter with a mysterious substance...yep... sounds downright prosecutable.

i still rememr the days when conspiracy theorists on ATS knew the 2 parties were just two means to the same end. Divide and conquer the mind.

now that feels like a dream. The sheep are back in their pens. "But my pen is better than your pen.." bahaha black sheep have you any wool?

anyway howabout more likely this is a warning to try and leverage decisions through fear of members of the Trump family. From who? Spookies, crazies, or a foreign state.

if one more person says left or right i want to smack them in the face and say you're a three dimensional human being goddamnit not a direction!

I hope they catch this person and this better not be US grade weaponized anthrax all over again used probably to scare policy makers into some new american century.... blamed at first on Iraq/terrorism

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Or I dunno, maybe individuals are responsible for their own actions and the actions of a lone nut don't reflect on other people?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Or I dunno, maybe individuals are responsible for their own actions and the actions of a lone nut don't reflect on other people?

But then how will he justify the sense of moral superiority he gets from being constantly contrary?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Is politics so important, that now the fact that a potential crime happened is secondary?

Yes. What happened is not as important as taking the opportunity to blame those you disagree with politically.

We don't know who did this, but the OP must because they are already placing blame.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, I guess.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

originally posted by: Atsbhct

if one more person says left or right i want to smack them in the face and say you're a three dimensional human being goddamnit not a

I'm getting my smacking hand ready. The tendency to label people this way is slowly seeping in to Canadian speech thanks to the lovely internet. The parroting of US political rhetoric drives me insane.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If only the left felt that same way about white supremacists. It's all good until someone says it about your side, eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I hope it wasn't a poison or chemical or biological agent.

I'm sure this won't be the last time something like this happens.

Regardless, it's where we are in today's political climate.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Have you read your threads? If you dont think you are unhinged since Trump got elected then we have different definitions of unhinged.

Jesus all you have to do is check your threads before Trump and after Trump and its obvious that you have lost it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow that escalated quickly! Looks like a warning shot across the bow from here. Someone better show Donnie the tape of a never seen before angle from the grassy knoll. Deep state doesn’t mess around now does it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope it wasn't a poison or chemical or biological agent.

I'm sure this won't be the last time something like this happens.

Regardless, it's where we are in today's political climate.

A lot of very powerful and selfish people are about to go down. If you can imagine it, expect it. Epic battle approaches.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join