It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Canadian Minister of Defence claims Illuminati rule the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Now, this guy, Paul Hellyer, has also claimed to have heard a death bed confession of someone who toured Area 51, so I'm doubting his claim.

Regardless, He held the post and is now saying someone else pulls the strings.

"Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian Minister of Defence, is believed to be the highest-ranking former politician to come out as a believer of the popular conspiracy theory."

www.express.co.uk...

I'm guessing the Book tour or the movie is due out soon. Either that, or he wants his wife to get his insurance via homicide. Cuz there's no reason to do this unless you're selling something or want to die.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

Here is his Wiki page for anyone curious - he is currently 94 years old, and also received a degree in aeronautical engineering, and had a pilot's license: Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Who doesn't know that the military isn't but an arm of the Plutocracy.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who doesn't know that the military isn't but an arm of the Plutocracy.

The so called "Critical Thinkers" from the likes of JREF. Or the Woo Fighters or whatever the f#ck they call themselves nowadays.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I don't understand why a dude like that would make it up.

It's easy for us to sit at a computer in an online forum and be overly cynical but typically the elderly, especially those who were once consummate professionals, aren't really into "trolling" and making sh!t up for the hell of it...

So I ask... why would he make it up? I imagine if you REALLY did know some of these bigger secrets, your life would most certainly be on a list of some sort ....

-- "Remaining Knowers of National Secrets" --
Joe Blow 87 - Dementia
Stephen Parksalot 98 - Parkinsons
etc etc...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Exactly, by that age they have absolutely nothing left to gain by lying and absolutely nothing to lose by telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think the thing with Mr. Hellyer is...he isn't lying or making anything up. He's relaying other people's stories which he believes to be truthful.

It's a case of don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yah, shhh, they worship money and sacrifice immigrant children to owl statues.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hellyer is a helluvan old pensioner with few years to live. I cannot imagine how or why he'd be motivated to sell anything, least of all nonsense. What has he got to lose? He gets an A for perspicacity and sincerity, and a tentative A-/B+ for accuracy.

Because after all, in conspiracy theory who the hell really knows?

In American Buddhism we call the 'Illuminati' the "Three Degraded Lords of Materialism". It's people who think a certain (limited) way -- and use other people for their personal agendas.

I don't smell any of that with Hellyer

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Or he could just be a conspiracy theorist that believes this to be true, and has no evidence to back this claim up.. Just his opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Who The clintons? And Bushes?

Don't forget spirit cooking. It's just for fun..... everyone I know does that stuff....... jk

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What? The Woo Fighters? Tell me it ain't so!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It isn't.

When people go all evil spirits, they laugh their asses off. While everyones distracted, they are off starting another war.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
Hellyer is a helluvan old pensioner with few years to live. I cannot imagine how or why he'd be motivated to sell anything, least of all nonsense. What has he got to lose? He gets an A for perspicacity and sincerity, and a tentative A-/B+ for accuracy.

Because after all, in conspiracy theory who the hell really knows?

In American Buddhism we call the 'Illuminati' the "Three Degraded Lords of Materialism". It's people who think a certain (limited) way -- and use other people for their personal agendas.

I don't smell any of that with Hellyer
The fact that there is at least one senior ranking politician (and an ex defence minister) speaking out about what he knows/believes etc is enough to indicate that there is more going on than the secretive PTB would have you believe!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It isn't.

When people go all evil spirits, they laugh their asses off. While everyones distracted, they are off starting another war.

Nevermind, I get what you're saying now.

The thing that bugs me when it comes to the dark arts is that Bill Cooper was talking about it towards the end of his life. I was never quite sure about that but he was pretty adamant and revealed that he'd been deceived for a very long time into thinking that it was Aliens pulling strings.

When he started saying that it's Demons pulling the strings he got whacked...

You may think it's just a joke to them but just because you don't believe in the forces of evil, it doesn't mean that they don't.

edit on 12-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It isn't.

Define "they" please.

The wealthiest people, the club we don't being to, that run the planet behind the facade, curtain, veil of secrecy.
Considering they are people after all and they are spirits too, just like us.

Its their secret that they withhold of their activity and practice that makes everyone speculate in an information vacuum.

Like the wizard in the wizard of Oz; The smoke and fire are just effects, behind the curtain, only a man.

.o2

ETA: Thats why I love the movie Titanic so much, the three classes were segregated aboard the same ship. Back then people were less offended by that so we can look back and see what accommodations were respectively.

Nowadays the wealthy elite aren't on the same ship airline, subway or freeway, they fly overhead in Lears, drive in Limos, They don't eat the same food, drink the same water or bump elbows with ordinary folk anymore.

edit on 12-2-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Yeah sorry, edited my post.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So did I

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
good for him
i believe he's sincere. no need to flim-flam at that age.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join