It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's portraits unveiled

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Bluntone22

I thought Michelle's picture was okay, but Obama's portrait looks feminine.

Funny, I thought hers looked masculine.

How interesting.....

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Those are heinous....and they forgot Michael's penis....

Terrible pictures, I agree. but are we know calling all first ladies Transexuals or just the black ones? I didn't get the memo. Or should all ladies be judged on their looks no matter age, race or physical imperfections? My grandmother's going to be pissed, at 80 she doesn't look like a beauty queen any longer.

Way to bring race into it. Take a good look at yourself. That's the first thing you default to. His comment may have been immature, but it had nothing to do with race. Join us in the 21st century, bigot.

I disagree.. I think it was a serious question. Why would he call Michelle Obama a transgender? Does he do that with all first ladies or only the black ones? I would bet that he never asked about Barbara Bush's penis. Prove me wrong.

Well, when you can produce pictures and/or video of some other First Lady showing an odd bulge in the nether regions, you can ask why no one mentioned that. Or the freakishly manly shoulders and arms, etc. Race has literally nothing to do with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
The artist was painting decapitating pics.

I forget which one.

One really looked like Michelle.

And that is giving great artistic licence.

#in nice eh?

www.aol.com...

Is it just me, or do both of those women sot of look like they are in drag, instead?

Sick choice for an artist, either way.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

How racist are them pics?!

Imagine Trump and Melania's artist's previous works like this.

lol.

Yeah no racial division in his admin.

And as to the ladyboy question, I've seen better.

Low rent models. Probably family.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Terrible pictures, I agree. but are we know calling all first ladies Transexuals or just the black ones? I didn't get the memo. Or should all ladies be judged on their looks no matter age, race or physical imperfections? My grandmother's going to be pissed, at 80 she doesn't look like a beauty queen any longer.

Way to bring race into it. Take a good look at yourself. That's the first thing you default to. His comment may have been immature, but it had nothing to do with race. Join us in the 21st century, bigot.

I disagree.. I think it was a serious question. Why would he call Michelle Obama a transgender? Does he do that with all first ladies or only the black ones? I would bet that he never asked about Barbara Bush's penis. Prove me wrong.

Well, when you can produce pictures and/or video of some other First Lady showing an odd bulge in the nether regions, you can ask why no one mentioned that. Or the freakishly manly shoulders and arms, etc. Race has literally nothing to do with it.

She's seriously just a normal looking lady. Not manly. If you think Michelle Obama is manly then you probably think half the female population is manly and freaky. I chose not to be so shallow and judge people on their looks. It's what's in your mind and your heart that really matter.

Haven't you learned that yet? What do you do when you see a cancer patient that's shaved her head or an elderly woman that is hunched over and "manly". That's really, really shallow.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: CynConcepts

The critics all admit that it is the background that creates the most dismay about this official portraiture. It diminishes his leadership stature and is insulting. It is difficult to focus on Obama due to the chaos surrounding him. I agree.

I agree. The crazy background to diminish him is because he's black.

So, take it up with the black artist he chose.

Then explain how it's some "white conspiracy" again.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

How racist are them pics?!

Imagine Trump and Melania's artist's previous works like this.

lol.

Yeah no racial division in his admin.

And as to the ladyboy question, I've seen better.

Low rent models. Probably family.

Could be! If that was reversed, the people defending this crap would be screaming in the streets. Everybody knows it. Best they can do now is claim that either, a) the artist is copying some classical work, which isn't accurate, or b) some whole guys made him look bad, even though he chose the black artist.

I like the empty chair rendition personally!!

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

She's seriously just a normal looking lady. Not manly. If you think Michelle Obama is manly then you probably think half the female population is manly and freaky. I chose not to be so shallow and judge people on their looks. It's what's in your mind and your heart that really matter.

Haven't you learned that yet? What do you do when you see a cancer patient that's shaved her head or an elderly woman that is hunched over and "manly". That's really, really shallow.

You need to at least do some research. I can't stand either of these people, but even so, thought the idea was wrong, when I first heard it mentioned. Then I watched the videos, and saw the pics, and there is a lot of merit to the claim. Look it up. As for character, again, cant stand either of them. Looks have literally nothing to do with that.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The critics all admit that it is the background that creates the most dismay about this official portraiture. It diminishes his leadership stature and is insulting. It is difficult to focus on Obama due to the chaos surrounding him. I agree.

The White Establishment allowed Obama into the White House.

You need to put those sunglasses on (avatar).

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

The White Establishment allowed Obama into the White House.

You need to put those sunglasses on (avatar).

All this time, I thought it was massive fraud that got him there.....

Really, a lot of people voted for him because of skin color, which is a stupid reason to vote for someone. I knew a couple of people who did, because they believed it would somehow be racist to vote for anyone else. Makes no sense to me.

Either way, he chose that artist. No accounting for taste (or a lack thereof), I suppose.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Presidents are chosen by (s)election, by oligarchs, not the people.

Not that Honorary Whites can't play. If they do, they better tow the white line.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join