It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Fall of Babylon by a Dutch artist who doesn't draw much better than I did at 13. Secondly the second one is by a German artist I think who is slightly better than the first who makes me miss the old Masters who actually would hide the esoteric stuff instead of rubbing it in your face. But that is the way of the evil side. Rub it in your face. Rub it. Truth makes you chase it. Plays hard to get.
edit on 2 16 2018 by dashen because:

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Damn Mueller proves quite the challenge to read. Did he do this to troll the media or to help Trump. It sure didn't damage him at all. The indicted persons aren't even in the US. It's possible Mueller did this to create a precedence to go after HRC and her foreign benefactors. The 13 indictments accomplished nothing so far.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Damn Mueller proves quite the challenge to read. Did he do this to troll the media or to help Trump. It sure didn't damage him at all. The indicted persons aren't even in the US. It's possible Mueller did this to create a precedence to go after HRC and her foreign benefactors. The 13 indictments accomplished nothing so far.

That's a good theory and it would be nice, however, I have serious doubts Mueller is a white hat.
edit on 2/16/2018 by WhatTheory because: punc

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CCKP72

Thank you, and I am sorry you've been struggling with it as well as everyone else here. I've largely weaned myself off of prescription meds but it has literally taken years to do so...but I know that not everyone can do that. I have a ridiculous pain threshold because of events in my childhood. My 5 on the pain scale is equivalent to the average patients' 10. I guess in that respect, the bastards did me a lifelong favor. It takes a lot to knock me down.

Once the stranglehold of big Pharma is gone, people suffering from chronic pain and disease will see better medicines follow in their wake, without addictive properties and that actually remove the inflammation that triggers a pain response. And they'll be more affordable...opioid drugs are cheap as hell to make, but they charge out the wazoo for them and make patients jump through hoops to obtain them. Enslavement, with drugs that do not treat the underlying cause of the diseases and disorders that they created in the first place.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I came across this earlier this morning and thought I'd share. I think it speaks volumes to what is possible and what is being developed in regards to "monitoring" things. Frankly, it's pretty amazing at what it can do, yet very, very frightening as to the potential surveillance this device could provide to governmental agencies.

Tech Crunch

Google-funded ‘super sensor’ project brings IoT powers to dumb appliances

The idea is a “quick and dirty” smart home system that’s aiming for general-purpose sensing in each room it’s located in, says CMU researcher Chris Harrison. And while others have also been thinking along similar multi-sensor lines this project has benefited from uplift by being part of a $500,000+ Google-funded IoT ecosystem research effort aimed at encouraging the development of an open ecosystem for connected devices.

Google’s 2015 research proposal for that, which the CMU ‘super sensor’ project forms a part of, describes the main goal and priorities as follows:

"The mission of this program is to enable effective use and broad adoption of the Internet of Things by making it as easy to discover and interact with connected devices as it is to find and use information on the open web. The resulting open ecosystem should facilitate usability, ensure privacy and security, and above all guarantee interoperability."

Harrison says he can’t discuss any specific plans Google might have to commercialize the super sensor research. But there are some pretty obvious potential avenues for the company to plug something like this into its own product portfolio — say by using its Google Home voice-driven AI speaker as the central in-home interface that’s being fed intelligence by a system of super sensors. The homeowner would then be in a position to be informed of and ask about domestic goings on via that central IoT device.

So the article goes on to state that the device is safe from a privacy standpoint and that the data never leaves the board, but I believe that like I can by the Brooklyn Bridge for $1.

Anyway, this resonated with me in regards to Q stating "we see all and hear all."

Still think it's not possible to be under COMPLETE surveillance?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think so. How can you indict for trying to disparage HRC?

Better indict half the country

Don't tempt them. They might get desperate enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Underscores the theory there is nothing to find ... at least not what they were wanting to find ... so he's reaching to indict someone, anyone because he needs to have something to show for his efforts.

At this point, if he indicts anyone he does have evidence for, he risks verging into territory he's supposed to be covering for -- HRC and Co.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Three take aim at the FBI over the shooting. Gov. Scott and Sen. Nelson mention Wray resigning by name. Rubio doesn't but wants Sen. hearings.

Do we want Wray out based on this? I am not talking about the shooting itself, but who is calling for Wray's head.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've taken a liking to looking at headlines from this bizarre German Newspaper because they're like CNN on Steroids, unfiltered, unabashed Deep-State Propaganda.

Todays headline screams: "US Investigator indicts 13 Russians for Manipulating the U.S. Elections!!!!!!"

witth a Picture of Hillary Clinton in front of Trump:

Not even CNN or NYTimes would be this blatant, which shows that Europe is just a little further down the NWO Abyss.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
New Q drop

edit on 16-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Q777

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They got lazy on the photoshop job on the bottom wtf amateurs...

Guess when you gotta churn out propaganda images on the reg you ain't got time to make sure its decent eh?

I'd expect better PS from Nazis, I mean Germans.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So this is an attempt to derail the election integrity information release which will have evidence of widespread voter fraud.

The press will be busy yelling about Russians and stolen elections and ignore the fraud issues.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Three take aim at the FBI over the shooting. Gov. Scott and Sen. Nelson mention Wray resigning by name. Rubio doesn't but wants Sen. hearings.

Do we want Wray out based on this? I am not talking about the shooting itself, but who is calling for Wray's head.

Does this even make sense? Why would they call for Wray's dismissal? There are over 30,000 field and support agents. Surely, the FBI Director is not involved in every local report. If anybody should be dismissed, it is the person that received the complaint who didn't follow up on its progress. Also, the agent assigned to it should be dismissed.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's why I bring it up. It's easy for there to be cockups at a field office level that the director can't do much about, but they yell at Wray as if it's all on his shoulders.

So ... why do they really want Wray out?

When the VA goes through its numerous scandals, no one yells for the heads to get dismissed.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This is awesome! Such a good method for keeping older posts in play as further connections are made. Please keep doing it!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
New Q on /ga. DHS is working on a final report of voter fraud in the 2016 election and plans to investigate it. Millions of illegal votes. Told ya it's coming. Who is laughing now?

Edit: Around 7 million illegal votes went to HRC. Kiss your stupid muh popular vote narrative bye bye.

edit on 16-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I did not read the indictments.

I suppose there was a mention of what law(s) may have been broken by these Russians?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I did not read the indictments.

I suppose there was a mention of what law(s) may have been broken by these Russians?

Obviously, they had to have obstructed justice somehow, right? Isn't that what we were told the investigation was all about now?

Here's a run-down on the indictments. hinderaker's impression is "smoke and mirrors" which sort of fits if the Q drop is accurate.
edit on 16-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Remember Alabama. These people are stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join