It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
"watch the water?", i dont like the sound of that at all.

Maybe he's referring back to the waves overtaking the city in the picture with Clinton, Podesta, Kim Hong Il, and others the other day.

There is something called a tsunami bomb. It was tested during WWII, Project Seal. If they're still working on it, who knows how far it's come.

Project Seal

The United States and New Zealand conducted secret tests of a "tsunami bomb" designed to destroy coastal cities by using underwater blasts to trigger massive tidal waves.

It's thought Russia is making a torpedo that can cause a massive tsunami.

Torpedo

Russia is allegedly building a 'doomsday' torpedo with the nuclear capability to wipe out coastal cities.

The report states that Russia is developing a "new intercontinental, nuclear armed, nuclear-powered, undersea autonomous torpedo".

It describes the weapon, known by the codename 'Kanyon', as a drone-type device which is fired underwater and designed to create large zones of radioactive contamination. 

Armed with a 100-megaton hydrogen bomb (twice as powerful as any nuclear bomb ever tested), the torpedo would 'swim' through the ocean toward its target, resistant to anti-missile systems. 

Once detonated, the resulting nuclear blast could swamp coastal areas by creating a radioactive tsunami up to 500ft high, which could destroy a city and leave the land uninhabitable for up to a century.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If you look at that overhead pic of the NSA gate, you'll clearly see the exit lanes are on the right side. The SUV in question is on the left.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
_EU_POSSIBLE_CAR_ATTACK_72

I was thinking about departments/district numbers in France. First I thought it is number of Paris district (that is 75) but it is number of Sarthe department.

In France department number is part of car license plate. Possible meaning: Be aware, known T-cell based in district 72, was activated.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Thanks, got it on Google Earth. It does appear that the vehicle was in the exit lane---unless he did a 180 when the shooting started? Would be interesting to see the security videos of the incident wouldn't it. Surely would be interesting to see who was arrested? Any reports on names of those in the vehicle?

This was another case of the authorities immediately saying it wasn't connected in ANY WAY to terrorism.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Guess we now know how they get their 4 am talking point LOL

@Snowden
Thank you for showing the world how Clowns pass the narrative to journalists @ 4am.
Re_read crumbs re:
SecureDrop. John Perry Barlow.
Q

From
greatawakening/92
or
qcode 757

edit on 15-2-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Thanks!

Somebody got their story mixed up evidently---there doesn't appear to be any possible way that he got through that barrier from the incoming lane.

The guy with the backpack---appears to be leaving the parking lot adjacent to the incident site. Just someone going to work I expect. May have arrived prior to the incident and sheltered in his vehicle when the bullets started flying?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here go say hi LOL

SecureDrop

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

this is out of a handbook dated 1997

see tjack's post above

That concerns me a little bit because the impression that Q was giving was that it was some sort of live messaging with deep knowledge of these codes and systems..

Can someone help me out here?

What's it all about and where's Q getting his info?

Sorry to pop up on the sceptical side, but it's damned important.

Was it copied and pasted verbatim? (need to go take a closer look)

I don't have the wherewithal to look into this properly. Help?

it was copied verbatim with the exception that the first Military was spelled wrong and Q corrected it

MLITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE) MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE) DESIGNATION: _____ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM, _____ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRAT SIGINT) 32536AA00: _____ MI TM (UTAH)(STRAT SIGINT) 32536AB00: _____ MI TM (OCMC)(STRAT SIGINT) 32536AC00: _____ MI TM (DET A)(STRAT SIGINT)

bold is mine
link fas.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That tweet raised alarm bells. Tor was used by deep state for ops including "palpatines revenge" (read Hillary's revenge ). They were leaking to press. This chat room was found by a user "freshcamel". Pay attention to the date. Day before Mueller was appointed special prosecutor! Also unironically the last date of the "Missing texts". Wonder how many of these chats freshcamel found and kept record of and if we'll see the rest of them.

Here's an archive link to the article that first published these chats.

Way Back Machine
edit on 15-2-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

In searching DELTA I found this: www.investopedia.com...

The delta is a ratio comparing the change in the price of an asset, usually a marketable security, to the corresponding change in the price of its derivative. For example, if a stock option has a delta value of 0.65, this means that if the underlying stock increases in price by $1 per share, the option on it will rise by $0.65 per share, all else being equal. Read more: Delta www.investopedia.com... Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

And of course, the Delta class subs of the Russians---don't know if anyone mentioned that, considering the 1776 drop

How Delta Dictates Behavior Delta is an important calculation (done by computer software), as it is one of the main reasons option prices move the way that they do – and an indicator of how to invest. The behavior of call and put option delta is highly predictable and is very useful to portfolio managers, traders, hedge fund managers and individual investors. Call option delta behavior depends on whether the option is "in-the-money," meaning the position is currently profitable, "at-the-money," meaning the option's strike price currently equals the underlying stock's price, or "out-of-the-money," meaning the option is not currently profitable. In-the-money call options get closer to 1 as their expiration approaches. At-the-money call options typically have a delta of 0.5, and the delta of out-of-the-money call options approaches 0 as expiration approaches. The deeper in-the-money the call option, the closer the delta will be to 1, and the more the option will behave like the underlying asset. Read more: Delta www.investopedia.com... Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Also there is a Delta Manufacturing which makes cooling towers, including one featured as "antimicrobal" here:
deltacooling.com...

Just some other options to consider.

And of course, considering the following drop about 1776, there's the Delta class of Russian subs.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Jumpin' Junipers! I vaguely remember hearing something about this---and then total silence.
Three guesses who "Limey" might be. Notice they don't show a great deal of respect for "Limey," Funny how every msm story I saw about him called him "highly respected" or something along those lines.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Here go say hi LOL

SecureDrop

"https://www.apache.be/securedrop"

Isn't this ^^^^^^^^^ one of APACHE meanings?

If securedrop is clowns honeypot, it is legitimate question. Also it is little bit strange that it is hosted as subdir of some domain used by local Flemish newspaper. Such projects deserve own domain and own server infrastructure because of security ...
edit on 15-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Very nice! There are a lot more uses for that term out there than I thought. The Russian sub thing is quite interesting indeed.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Jumpin' Junipers! I vaguely remember hearing something about this---and then total silence.
Three guesses who "Limey" might be. Notice they don't show a great deal of respect for "Limey," Funny how every msm story I saw about him called him "highly respected" or something along those lines.

They're talking about a reporter. They call her Limey Louise. Can't remember her last name.

Edit: Louise Mensch is her name.
edit on 28502America/ChicagoThu, 15 Feb 2018 02:50:10 -060028am2845America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

originally posted by: Trillium
Here go say hi LOL

SecureDrop

"https://www.apache.be/"

Isn't this ^^^^^^^^^ one of APACHE meanings?

Ho you are learning grass hopper

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Who is the guy on the right?

Also: Think children.
Think slaves.
Think sheep.

Dolly the sheep? Cloning. Weren't there rumors about cloning experiments going on in NK and Iran? Unending supply of children/slaves? Engineered to be good slaves?

ETA: The alleged human cloning was in S. Korea. www.newscientist.com...

South Korea is launching a criminal investigation into a claim that a Korean woman is pregnant with a cloned embryo, it was announced on Friday. Ads by ZINC The claim was made by the Korean office of a human cloning company called Clonaid. The company was set up by a US-based religious cult, the Raelian Movement, which believes that humans were created by extraterrestrials using cloning. “The woman has a cloned embryo which was implanted into her about two months ago,” said Kwak Gi-Hwa, a spokesman for Clonaid. “The operation was carried out outside South Korea and therefore the government has no right to meddle with it. She would leave the country if the authorities continue harassing us.” Biofusion Tech, a company connected to Clonaid, unveiled an “embryonic cell fusion system” in Tokyo in June. But four government health inspectors who visited a BioFusion laboratory in Daegu on Wednesday were unable to authenticate the cloning claim. This prompted the Ministry of Health and Welfare to ask the Seoul district public prosecutors office to begin a criminal investigation.

edit on 15-2-2018 by diggindirt because: addition

ETA 2: The poster on the right is listed on Amazon as a Vintage NK propaganda poster of "Our Dear Leader Relaxing."
edit on 15-2-2018 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Who is the guy on the right?

Also: Think children.
Think slaves.
Think sheep.

Dolly the sheep? Cloning. Weren't there rumors about cloning experiments going on in NK and Iran? Unending supply of children/slaves? Engineered to be good slaves?

ETA: The alleged human cloning was in S. Korea. www.newscientist.com...

South Korea is launching a criminal investigation into a claim that a Korean woman is pregnant with a cloned embryo, it was announced on Friday. Ads by ZINC The claim was made by the Korean office of a human cloning company called Clonaid. The company was set up by a US-based religious cult, the Raelian Movement, which believes that humans were created by extraterrestrials using cloning. “The woman has a cloned embryo which was implanted into her about two months ago,” said Kwak Gi-Hwa, a spokesman for Clonaid. “The operation was carried out outside South Korea and therefore the government has no right to meddle with it. She would leave the country if the authorities continue harassing us.” Biofusion Tech, a company connected to Clonaid, unveiled an “embryonic cell fusion system” in Tokyo in June. But four government health inspectors who visited a BioFusion laboratory in Daegu on Wednesday were unable to authenticate the cloning claim. This prompted the Ministry of Health and Welfare to ask the Seoul district public prosecutors office to begin a criminal investigation.

Those damned flowers again. I can't believe I didn't think of this before, in conjunction with the kids. There's yet another use of Delta.

I am originally from Mississippi. The Beautiful State.

It is also the Magnolia State. And the Delta State.

No coincidences, right?

I'll tell you something else...bad things happen to children in that state, and a lot of them. Pedophilia is rampant in that state. And that is 100% fact.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
Thank you. I remember hearing about her at some point---Queen of fake news, right? From the first reading of the post I assumed they were referring to the secret agent man.

Hmm, wonder if the spooks fed her the impeachment hoax? Just to see if they could get such a rumor flying? Anything to make Trump look bad?

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

They're talking about a reporter. They call her Limey Louise. Can't remember her last name.

Edit: Louise Mensch is her name.

Great catch, Tiger!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Watch the water? Another submarine attack? (Did a submarine fire a missile at Hawaii, triggering the missile warning last month?)

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join