It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are ready and willing to escalate if they feel threatened and they are concerned that Iranian forces will take advantage of the situation in Syria to escalate.

They'd love a war with North Korea. They didnt get it. So they are trying a war Muslims vs. Israel. They are not going to get that either.

Trump made it his first priority to get Russia, China and Saudi Arabia on board. These are key players in draining the Cabal. It seems like the only place where TPTB have any real foothold left (judging by their MSM) is Europe. Macron, May, Merkel and the Pope are still playing the old tune. They'll be dealt with.

(Imo)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Is it possible the nsa is working on the Q team side or the Q team is part of the nsa?

I'm pretty sure Q is NSA. Whether Q is a single person or a team is another question.

The CIA has been involved in drug smuggling for years. At this point, I suspect that protecting their network is a bigger priority for them than protecting the United States.

The NSA and CIA are basically enemies, even tho they're nominally on the same side. I suspect that most of the actual intelligence/protection these days comes from the NSA.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well f#ck. This was posted on infinity. James Runcie and Robert Runcie are brothers. Proof is on page 3. msursdnewssummer

Rober Runcies bio

edit on 14-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

The Finders had a direct CIA connection. Creepy that and very damning--though a while back.

Care to tackle that Sky? I think with the things we've learned since pedogate The Finders show that connection .

Maybe it will break the public consciousness now.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Q is MI. I'm pretty sure of it. However we promised not to dox them.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also ref Q #754

A search of 72 from U.K. Comes up with bus route 72 which is in Birmingham from Chelmsley Wood to Solihull boroughs. Solihull is an upmarket shopping and residential area of Birmingham.

Going out on a limb here but this COULD be interpreted as an Immigrant from Nechells, Birmingham is going to cause a car attack by driving the number 72bus in Solihull into shoppers.

If I'm wrong then it just goes to show how easy it is to misinterpret some of these messages.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Care to tackle that Sky?

That would be a good thread for anyone who DOES have the nerve to tacke it.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

They're trying to oust Netanyahu. Recall how Obama sent his players into Israel to try to influence the last election and remove Netanyahu? That says they don't want him in power there.

Now they've got indictments recommended to attempt the same thing -- remove Netanyahu.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: The GUT

Care to tackle that Sky?

That would be a good thread for anyone who DOES have the nerve to tacke it.

I can't really commit to a thread of my own...an interesting quick exerpt?

Thursday, November 30, 2017
The “Finders” Cult: A CIA Front Caught Red-Handed in 1987 Trafficking Child Sex Slaves in Global Operation

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Just checked the resignations s/sheet and apparently special assistant George David Banks resigned from the Whitehouse today after his security clearance was denied due to prior marijuana use.

Would that be a valid reason for removing clearance?
edit on 14-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Add whitehouse

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They're trying to oust Netanyahu. Recall how Obama sent his players into Israel to try to influence the last election and remove Netanyahu? That says they don't want him in power there.

Now they've got indictments recommended to attempt the same thing -- remove Netanyahu.

Netanyahus son exposed as a "conspiracy theorist" who believes the world is controlled by Reptilians and George Soros

Makes one wonder what kind of conversations the boy overhears at home.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LEL.
I saw your link and before i clicked it i was like" is this about the happy merchant meme?"
and yes. it was. oy vey

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've read about all of these before and this is just someone's research blog but it does site some proper artciles. Anyway on the Q subjects of child trafficing, ritual sacrifice stuff and cia the finders. What about the Russian spy kids and Julian Assange's possible connections to "the family" cult?

Edit to add link. Gosh this stuff is exhausting!! Bedtime!
www.covertbookreport.com...

edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: Add link

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 14 by tiredoflooking because: Dbl

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Would that be a valid reason for removing clearance?

Yes if he lied.

edit on 00228America/ChicagoWed, 14 Feb 2018 23:00:06 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

If its true that some were trying to ESCAPE the NSA, then that should be international headlines and investigations. It again proves that NOT all is well with America if Intelligence Agents are in a war against each other. The public is FED up with not knowing what is going on within our "Government". We are FED up with having to rely on the crumbs of one lone patriot called Q or a dude locked up in the Ecuadorian Embassy or extreme fringe theorists. Every day that passes raises more questions than it answers. Stop treating us like babies and gives us more truth FFS.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

this is out of a handbook dated 1997

see tjack's post above

That concerns me a little bit because the impression that Q was giving was that it was some sort of live messaging with deep knowledge of these codes and systems..

Can someone help me out here?

What's it all about and where's Q getting his info?

Sorry to pop up on the sceptical side, but it's damned important.

Was it copied and pasted verbatim? (need to go take a closer look)

I don't have the wherewithal to look into this properly. Help?

edit on 14-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Thought you folks might be interested in what my old spook friend had to say about this Q drop tonight. Mind you he has no idea or clue as to what or who a Q is. This was his breakdown though. I just made it all neat an tidy as best I could

edit on 2/14/18 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join