It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: interupt42

A Meme floating around on Twitter today:

I don't have issues with assuming that the The house of Saud, Rothchilds, and Soros are some of the Bad actors in charge. However, what I have a hard time believing is The Koch brothers not being listed in that list?

We're talking top 3 players, not top 300.

LOL think maybe the other 297 player will be use to reduce the 20 Trillion

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Twitter is currently being spammed with "Q is a Psyops and Wikileaks too" posts, meant to appeal to conspiracy-minded folks. Luckily we are not focused on who Q is but on the content and results....just like we are not focused on the source of the Wikileaks, but on their content. Sure, it's great to question the source of information, but never in order to distract from content.

Looks like somebody is getting nervous 😃

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Proof of the hive mind interconnectedness. I just said Shakespeare also.

Reading your post, I realized you said Shakespeare before reading my post. Remarkable.

Indeed, I think both our subconscious was triggered by me saying Act 3 Scene 2 without us realizing it. It's this kind of knowledge of the human psych that allows us to be manipulated. In my humble opinion anyways.

Either way, remarkable for sure.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

If so, then Trump is "really really BAD" at NLP (neurolinguistic programming).

Obama was reasonably good at it, but even still he wasn't all that authentic or "congruent" and it started to wear thin after a while and certainly has by now.

An unlearning and a deprogramming is what we need to be about as much as teaching and educating.

To that end, I think that good Comedy could save us because God knows we have a lot of material to work with looking back on it all.

edit on 13-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

An unlearning and a deprogramming is what we need to be about as much as teaching and educating.

Indeed. So what's similar and different between this situation and those before? First difference that comes to mind is the inclusion of alternative theory folks. Us.

Why? Because we have shown we are resourceful and a thorn in the side. Now, perhaps we are the Target audience here. That's all I'm saying.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Faith and hope are two things that are very hard to grasp if you've never been in a position to call upon them?
And if whatever hope you had that was not fulfilled to your own liking maybe it has been own fault-get more than put in?
I know plenty about discernment to have discovered their needs to be a neutral perspective as much as one that is for or against any item of interest. Observing deficiencies and complaining about them is not what suits you best, my friend.
You can point at stuff and try to fix it rather than discouraging those that have hope working together will be the solution?

I think scale of it all should be a consideration. Just because the train tracks go there doesn't mean you've been there in person, or have you?

What can you do to change the situation? Are you in?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Honestly, I think the issue here is more about Ego and less about discernment, love or hope. Our egos will fight against reason and force us into taking a position even if we truly don't accept it.

Just as with the Q posts there is always more than one meaning. My posts are not meant to poo poo the Q revolution, rather, meant to strike a balance between possibilities. Egos ( not meant derogative) seem to force one to choose a side. I'll pass and instead observe and use the cognitive skills I was blessed with.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Julian Assange arrest warrant upheld by Court

The Judge making the decision was Emma Arbuthnot which happens to be the name of a Royal Family

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's unfortunate.. Onward!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Re: The hidden or secret sperm in the Obama portrait that Hannity was referring to in his now deleted tweet and linked article.

It's on Obama's left (again, the LEFT) part of his forehead, a hidden sperm, where the artist likes to include sperm squiggles (with head) in his paintings for some strange reason.

www.infowars.com...

Again, probably the wrong choice of artist, but he was the guy who liked to paint black women beheading white women, so Michelle probably urged him in this particular artist's direction.

What I find to be interesting, symbolic and historic about it, given what's been going on behind the scenes and with these Q drops, is how that painting will hang in the Whitehouse, perhaps as an ever-present reminder of what must be shunned in the halls of power and authority, now, and in perpetuity.

Being skeptical, I figured it was probably just a vein running up into his hair. But zooming in and looking at it...OMG!!

I am laughing so hard now!! I see the artist likes to put sperm in his paintings but in a presidential portrait?! And on his face?! LOL!!!

Does Obama even realize this?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Resignations +2:

Dutch Foreign Minister resisgns for lieing about Putin meetng

The Dutch foreign minister has stepped down on Tuesday after admitting he lied about being in a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

German SPD party leader resigns

The head of Germany's Social Democrats (SPD), Martin Schulz, has resigned to ease preparations for a coalition government with Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives.

Don't have access to s/sheet to update at the mo' - can someone assist?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You're a great person. I appreciate your strength and conviction.
And bingo on the ego, I got 2 politicians following me on twitter
(I've tweeted less than 10 original tweets.) I'm hoping for a hundred, no- not really.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My posts are not meant to poo poo the Q revolution, rather, meant to strike a balance between possibilities.

Your posts are an example of legitimate Skepticism as compared to Shill-Debunking. The difference is so obvious and easy to discern imo. Its a vibe/attitude thing.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Re: The hidden or secret sperm in the Obama portrait that Hannity was referring to in his now deleted tweet and linked article.

It's on Obama's left (again, the LEFT) part of his forehead, a hidden sperm, where the artist likes to include sperm squiggles (with head) in his paintings for some strange reason.

www.infowars.com...

Again, probably the wrong choice of artist, but he was the guy who liked to paint black women beheading white women, so Michelle probably urged him in this particular artist's direction.

What I find to be interesting, symbolic and historic about it, given what's been going on behind the scenes and with these Q drops, is how that painting will hang in the Whitehouse, perhaps as an ever-present reminder of what must be shunned in the halls of power and authority, now, and in perpetuity.

Being skeptical, I figured it was probably just a vein running up into his hair. But zooming in and looking at it...OMG!!

I am laughing so hard now!! I see the artist likes to put sperm in his paintings but in a presidential portrait?! And on his face?! LOL!!!

Does Obama even realize this?

I'm sure he's managed to interpret it correctly and would know by now, yes. Might have even asked for a little symbolism at the time, not realizing that, by now, everyone would be able to quickly see through the veil of it's "hidden" meaning.

Could call it

"Un-hidden left hand path in pedo-garden sitting on toilet"

I know Sean Hannity certainly took some heat this morning for writing an article and tweeting on it.

P.S. The seminal artist is also known for putting his own semen into the paint he uses.. sorry for that final detail.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

These people are sick!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Honestly, I think the issue here is more about Ego and less about discernment, love or hope. Our egos will fight against reason and force us into taking a position even if we truly don't accept it.

Just as with the Q posts there is always more than one meaning. My posts are not meant to poo poo the Q revolution, rather, meant to strike a balance between possibilities. Egos ( not meant derogative) seem to force one to choose a side. I'll pass and instead observe and use the cognitive skills I was blessed with.

That is a very balanced way of looking at the situation. Objectivity is important. Q says to expand our thinking...that can be taken as a reminder not to lose objectivity and develop tunnel vision. If there are multiple meanings, then we have to allow for there to also be multiple avenues of thought by which to decipher those meanings. Everyone's genuine collaborative input, thoughts and ideas are important. For that matter, skepticism is important too...after all, blindly following someone else's lead, adopting it as our own personal truth, and refusing to allow for further exploration and discussion is a huge factor in what got us here in the first place. Checks and balances are necessary.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wasn't there a Q post that said public alert systems would be used more than once this week? Because we've already seen one time, in Russia.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
qanonmap.github.io...

Feb 12 2018 07:46:03AnonymousID: 90db37350576
>>350546 Chris Wallace looks clean as far as those descriptors used by Q are concerned. Looking into Matthews now '
Feb 12 2018 07:47:57Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 94b137350607
>>350576 en.wikipedia.org... You are not looking close enough

Ain't sure what results below just names/affiliations.
everipedia.org...

60 Minutes
His career as the lead reporter on 60 Minutes led to some run-ins with the people interviewed. While interviewing Louis Farrakhan, Wallace alleged that Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world. Farrakhan immediately shot back that Americans were in no moral position to judge, declaring "Has Nigeria dropped an atomic bomb that killed people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Have they killed off millions of Native Americans?" "Can you think of a more corrupt country?" asked Wallace. "I'm living in one," said Farrakhan. [21]
Wallace interviewed Gen. William Westmoreland for the CBS special The Uncounted Enemy: A Vietnam Deception, aired January 23, 1982.[21] Westmoreland then sued Wallace and CBS for libel. The trial ended in February 1985 when the case was settled out of court just before it would have gone to the jury. Each side agreed to pay its own costs and attorney's fees and CBS issued a clarification of its intent with respect to the original story.

Q page linked above

# 14
Was HRC next in line? Was the election suppose to be rigged? Did good people prevent the rigging? Why did POTUS form a panel to investigate?

3 yes’ and to begin "fulfilling" the office of the President?
also

# 140
What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

If that's true it's gonna take a lot of people and resources, not to mention time.

Anything else on Mike Wallace?

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Mr. McRot (David Rothschild) replied to me on Twitter today, with others chipping in a little support.

twitter.com...

He'll be up all night reading Q's drops..

Yes, I weighed out whether this would be helpful or not.

For every action there's a reaction, and from what I've seen from Q, he (they) welcome all interest and actually want the black hats reading and mounting counter-ops.

Rothchilds in a shrill panic = goodness.

Let me know if I should direct him to this thread.. (don't think I will or should)

Best,

Ankh

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oh it’s all a psyop? I was getting worried this was real life.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join