It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

There are some spooky things happening to posters in this thread. I think they know who we are.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

pic from airport website

Looks like a match, and the airline check-in area to me, not a gate.
edit on 11-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

VASA Just following up what you were mentioning before regarding your posts and others seeming to "set the narrative" on other boards, that being my understanding of it and making a guess, wouldn't it make sense that Q team, being in the position they are, would have access to advanced AI tech and other programs we havent yet seen in in action which could "sniff" the web for those individuals who are quickly coming up with ideas and research that they want to promote, correct answers if you will? It would also make sense that these types of programs have been around for awhile sniffing and testing subjects of interest to them. For certainly you, and several others here, are coming up with amazing and quick deductions that hit the nail on the head! Be careful guys ❤
edit on 11 by tiredoflooking because: Correction

link   
a reply to: twohawks

My mistake. Sorry. Pretty scatter brained this evening.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: abago71

What Epic?

Epic of Gilgamesh?

Between the Tigris and Euphrates which backs the flag.

Terminal T2 Gate E Pudong Airport in Shanhgai if I read it correctly. The picture of gate E was posted earlier on other board on Ch8.
edit on 11-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

example(s)?

*keeps shoving popcorn into mouth*

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Read back over the last thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Aww, y u no link Senpai?

can I at least get a username to look for?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2

originally posted by: abago71

"United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?
What airline check-in counter @ PVG [T2] is located @ [E]?
What was the location of [E][pic posted other board]?
Why is this relevant?
Q"

So PVG is Shanghai Pudong International Airport
Terminal 2 , This says ANA use terminal 2.

ANA is Nippon Airways.

I'm not sure about the E. I think Nippon might use the whole terminal?

Wondering if Finnair is the check in counter located there. Ivanov is heavily connected to Finland.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Yes, a check in area, or ticketing, here's the floor plan. ANA Airlines

edit on 11-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen!! So much work, I feel so lucky to be able to follow along! Many S&F all around on everything! EVERYONE!!! Don't forget to hit a flag for each thread 1, 2 and 3 and star all index posts! All of you working on these must have been up for nights!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

phone troubles?

ctrl+F = phone

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Weird things with phones, stuff like that, weird people showing up.

Just in the last 50ish pages.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: C84K2
a reply to: tjack

Yes, a check in area, or ticketing, here's the floor plan. ANA Airlines

That's D...what airline is E? Is it Finnair? I can't find anything about what airline is at E.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok found a list off all the Infraud Organization’s transnational racketeering conspiracy include:

Svyatoslav Bondarkeno of Ukraine;

Amjad Ali aka “Amjad Ali Chaudary,” aka “RedruMZ,” aka “Amjad Chaudary,” 35, of Pakistan;

Roland Patrick N’Djimbi Tchikaya aka “Darker,” aka “dark3r.cvv,” 37, of France;

Miroslav Kovacevic aka “Goldjunge,” 32, of Serbia;

Frederick Thomas aka “Mosto,” aka “1stunna,” aka “Bestssn,” 37, of Alabama;

Osama Abdelhamed aka “MrShrnofr,” aka “DrOsama,” aka “DrOsama1,” 27, of Egypt;

Besart Hoxha aka “Pizza,” 25, of Kosovo;

Raihan Ahmed aka “Chan,” aka “Cyber Hacker,” aka “Mae Tony,” aka “Tony,” 26, of Bangladesh;

Andrey Sergeevich Novak aka “Unicc,” aka “Faaxxx,” aka “Faxtrod” of the Russian Federation;

Valerian Chiochiu aka “Onassis,” aka “Flagler,” aka “Socrate,” aka “Eclessiastes,” 28, of Moldova;

John Doe #8 aka “Aimless88;”

Gennaro Fioretti aka “DannyLogort,” aka “Genny Fioretti,” 56, of Italy;

Edgar Rojas aka “Edgar Andres Viloria Rojas,” aka “Guapo,” aka “Guapo1988,” aka “Onlyshop,” 27, of Australia;

John Telusma aka “John Westley Telusma,” aka “Peterelliot,” aka “Pete,” aka “Pette,” 33, of Brooklyn, New York;

Rami Fawaz aka “Rami Imad Fawaz,” aka “Validshop,” aka “Th3d,” aka “Zatcher,” aka “Darkeyes,” 26, of Ivory Coast;

Muhammad Shiraz aka “Moviestar,” aka “Leslie” of Pakistan;

Jose Gamboa aka “Jose Gamboa-Soto,” aka “Rafael Garcia,” aka “Rafael101,” aka “Memberplex2006” aka “Knowledge,” 29, of Los Angeles, California;

Alexey Klimenko aka “Grandhost,” 34, of Ukraine;

Edward Lavoile aka “Eddie Lavoie,” aka “Skizo,” aka “Eddy Lavoile,” 29, of Canada;

Anthony Nnamdi Okeakpu aka “Aslike1,” aka “Aslike,” aka “Moneymafia,” aka “Shilonng,” 29, of the United Kingdom;

Pius Sushil Wilson aka “FDIC,” aka “TheRealGuru,” aka “TheRealGuruNYC,” aka “RealGuru,” aka “Po1son,” aka “1nfection,” aka “1nfected,” 31, of Flushing, New York;

Muhammad Khan aka “CoolJ2,” aka “CoolJ,” aka “Secureroot,” aka “Secureroot1,” aka “Secureroot2,” aka “Mohammed Khan,” 41, of Pakistan;

John Doe #7 aka “Muad’Dib;”

John Doe #1 aka “Carlitos,” aka “TonyMontana;”

David Jonathan Vargas aka “Cashmoneyinc,” aka “Avb,” aka “Poony,” aka “Renegade11,” aka “DvdSVrgs,” 33, of San Diego, California;

John Doe #2;

Marko Leopard aka “Leopardmk,” 28, of Macedonia;

John Doe #4 aka “Best4Best,” aka “Wazo,” aka “Modmod,” aka “Alone1,” aka“Shadow,” aka “Banderas,” aka “Banadoura;”

Liridon Musliu aka “Ccstore,” aka “Bowl,” aka “Hulk,” 26, of Kosovo;

John Doe #5 aka “Deputat,” aka “Zo0mer;”

Mena Mouries Abd El-Malak aka “Mina Morris,” aka “Source,” aka “Mena2341,” aka “MenaSex,” 34, of Egypt; and

John Doe #6 aka “Goldenshop,”aka “Malov.”

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here is one example.

Several other posters reported odd static and distant voices on cell phone conversations.

I and another poster had a somewhat more esoteric, but related to this thread, synchronicity.

Strange things are afoot in the Q threads...

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Aww, y u no link Senpai?

can I at least get a username to look for?

it started here

link   

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Danke Q-Dawgs.

(takes out battery)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, I was thinking it was the same airline. But here's a link. link

Airline Companies in Terminal 2 (T2)
 Air India (AI), British Airways (BA), Garuda-Indonesia Airline (GA), Malaysia Airlines (MH), , Philippine Airlines (PR),  Qatar Airways (QR), Virgin Atlantic (VS), Cebu Pacific Air (5J), Air Canada (AC), Finnair (AY), Air China (CA), Cathay Pacific Airways (CX), China Southern Airlines (CZ), Emirates Airlines (EK), Dragon Air (KA), Lufthansa German Airlines (LH), All Nippon Airways (NH), Air Macau (NX), Air New Zealand (NZ), Asiana Airlines (OZ), Singapore Airlines (SQ), Russian Airlines (SU), Thai Airways (TG), Turkish Airlines (TK), American United Airlines (UA), American Airlines (AA), Juneyao Airlines (HO), Spring Air (9C), Etihad Airways (EY), Scandinavian Airlines (SK), Chengdu Airlines (EU), Chongqing Airlines (OQ), South East Asian Airlines(DG), PAL Express (2P), Easter Jet (ZE), Cambodia Angkor Air (K6), Uni Air (B7), Mega Maldives Airline (LV), Aero Mexico (AM), Sichuan Airlines (3U), Swiss International Airlines (LX), Shandong Airlines (SC), Shenzhen Airlines (ZH), Eva Air (BR), TransAsia Airways (GE), Tianjin Airlines (GS), Hong Kong Airlines (HX), Air Asia (D7), Mahan Air (W5), Lucky Air (8L), Hainan Airlines (HU)

Finnair is included. Ill have to look more to see what exactly E is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join