It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
#marklombardi

Check out his art....

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I guess we can be glad that Podesta's fav, Marina Abramović, was not chosen as the artist. Who knows what she might have used to paint a flower.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Slightly less nefariously, we used to use flower as a euphemism for the best part of or the prime of. "He composed those songs in the flower of his youth" or in the lines of the poem about the Battle of Somme:
"There lie the flower of youth, the men who scorn’d
To live (so died) when languished Liberty:
Across their graves flowerless and unadorned
Still scream the shells of each artillery."

Not heard that often anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

So ridiculous!!!!!! I have always thought he wore his pants way too short. Every time he sits down they are like...2 inches under his knees! I assumed they decided the vines were needed to cover up the ankles! Lol.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It seems to me that the artists they selected pulled a prank on them both, which reveals a lack of respect perhaps for their tragic loss and defeat.

Nevertheless, in both cases, very ironic to so memorialize them like this.

The Michelle Obama artist even painted her own likeness into it. So narcissistic.

To then discover that the artist Obama chose liked to depict black women beheading white women, well.. I guess they got what they deserved.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is it just me or do those leaves in the portrait look exactly like poison ivy?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
George has some more interesting dot's

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

So ridiculous!!!!!! I have always thought he wore his pants way too short. Every time he sits down they are like...2 inches under his knees! I assumed they decided the vines were needed to cover up the ankles! Lol.

Ivy is growth. It connects. It's symbolic, this painting. He is the one who is tied to both sides. The Infiltrator. The Deceiver.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This "new" thread is adding 20 pages @ day. Is that OK? At this rate, poor Dashen will be toiling away to format a 4th thread before March 10th.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The picture and how they are seating also reminds me of the comfort women statue for some reason.

coincidently enough it deals with sexual slavery. Comfort women were women and girls forced into sexual slavery by the Imperial Japanese Army in occupied territories before and during World War II.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yeah his choice of artist is really inexcusable. He out of office now and I guess he's trying to be edgy...or show the world what he really feels now he can. Sure showing his true colours now!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Q said to look around in the picture.

Some casual observations not yet mentioned:

There are 4 white birds.
Everybody is looking directly at the camera except the tall guy to Podesta's left. He's looking off to his left.
The guy on the far left is holding his hands in a heart-shape.
They all look coerced and/or nervous.

(Has anyone named all the individuals in the pic?)

While looking for the picture I ended up finding it posted with an article that had been published by The Japanese Times.

Article

In the article there is a link to wikileaks in the first paragraph. I won't link to it as I don't know if it violates T&Cs of the site.

The Memo details a meeting between former POTUS Clinton and Kim Jong Il in the Conference Room of the Paekhwawon State Guest House in Pyongyang, DPRK.

The header of the memo lists all those in attendence. I won't post them here.

The body of the article written by the Japan times gives the high points of the meeting as gleened from the memo.

I'm sure those names have been posted elsewhere, but if you want to get to a source and know the names, there ya go.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Ivy is growth. It connects. It's symbolic, this painting. He is the one who is tied to both sides. The Infiltrator. The Deceiver.

Well he was that. He was very good at manipulating the people , I wasn't against him. So much he did quietly and behind the scenes now coming to light. I guess that's the way it has been for all of them for a long time. There was always something off about him. Just a gut feeling , but hey...I get that from lots of politicians. I mean they say it's a career that psychopaths are drawn to and gain much success in. I always wonder how they were able to hold Hillary back for him...

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Whomever did WJC's portrait is a genius!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Crazy good series you have going here Dashen, and fellow contributors. Impressive work indexing Dashen and staying current at the same time.
I haven't seen a thread be frequented by so many different ATS members adding their own input in a long time.
On one hand it's super cool, but on the other hand, it's a little bit distracting.

I see the vibe of the thread going through growing pains with so many having input, and while we're waiting for the 15th,
a lot seem to be second guessing what could be on the horizon.

I forget why the 15th is important, I know someone mentioned it within the last 55 pages I read today/night.

I think it has something to do with HIC hearings or the Grassly memo?

Posting here so I know where to pick up researching tomorrow...

Are there any graphics compilations to go with Q's map?

And what's the deal with the photo taker that works for getty?

I'm still behind aren't I?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At least you have mercy on me. Lol. Bless you

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Attachment "Chairman Kim expressed appreciation for a very useful discussion. President Clinton said he agreed and he expressed the hope for another meeting someday. Chairman Kim agreed, and asked that President Clinton return often, officially and unofficially. He suggested that President Clinton visit again to tour someday when there were no problems in bilateral relations. President Clinton said he would like someday to visit the beautiful seaside location depicted in the painting in the entry hall of the Paekhwanwon Guest House. Chairman Kim said he would show him a much more beautiful place, and that President Clinton should come back to the DPRK on holiday. Chairman Kim then invited President Clinton and his party to dinner. Talk over dinner could be much warmer, he added. As host, he said, he apologized: President Clinton must be very tired due to his long journey and the time difference."

From Wikileaks

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
RE the pic; the chairs tops are lined up perfectly but clinton appears to be sitting up higher ,like on a booster seat

Also could be symbolic. Chairs are a symbol of power and the one that's bigger would be the one in the highest power.Maybe they're singling him out as the one they all answer to.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Whomever did WJC's portrait is a genius!

True. Leonardo da Vinci level almost. Rather mischievous.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join