It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

what the kek is going on here?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: Trillium
OK found it again magic two legged chair LOL

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. I agree, it's weird. And I'm not convinced it's the angle, either. I broke my glasses, so I can't tell if the two chairs are actually turned ever so slightly inward right where they meet together or if my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

But if they're not, and they are actually lined up at the same angle, there should be at least one visible leg there.

They all look to be having a terrible time. Get me outta here!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Tell me how can they let this info come out? It will flip the world on it's axis...

The real axis of evil.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

It has been reported that it is just cornstarch.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear it. I'm still catching up and have a new foster puppy on my hands lol. I'm probably way behind by now.

The odds were always good that it was going to be something like that. White powder laced with anthrax wasn't going to kill because anthrax, even the inhaled form is easy enough to treat if they know what it is. It's danger lies in the people infected with it *not* knowing, and because it only presents like the flu (during flu season), it would be simple enough to hide.

But no one was going to get taken unaware by this. Too obvious.

So the only other possibility would be something like Ricin designed to kill very quickly or with no treatment, or it's simply a powder like cornstarch designed to frighten and intimidate. Sending a message.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
#HTWTYRWT

Are you still testing lol??

Actually moment of truth..I am typically posting from my phone and this is a rare time I have logged in on a PC...so my avatar as a white owl seems really foreboding....am I right? Every now and then it seems I realize this.

So...I would like to take a pol and change it...I will post something in the next few days for a contest....

TOTALLY NOT WHAT WAS ASKED but I LOVE AVOIDING QUESTIONS!

#CHChChChia #hearyourrealthing #hyrt #HTWTYRWT

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

NK imprisoning generations of family for one person's crime.

There is a belief among the inbred bloodline fanatics that one persons crime sullies the entire family. This belief is common in Saudi Arabia as it is in North Korea.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Welp, we know where the artist of the portrait drew his inspiration from.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
If two generations of your prisoners are born into the prison system...

And your prison system engages in human trafficking...

Are you breeding children into human trafficking?

Crimes against humanity

NK imprisoning generations of family for one person's crime.

If NK is really run by CIA, I have been thinking this for years! That they are there to be used as a distraction in case any President might need to have a war, to distract from corruption or boost the economy, or whatever the reason, it never occurred to me the even darker possibilities of children etc...

Tell me how can they let this info come out? It will flip the world on it's axis...

Bingo

Q keep saying at a 100% disclosure
this could put 90 to 95% in hospital ???????????

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I actually really like the owl.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

clinton looks fake

I agree, he does. Like he doesn't belong in that shot.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Actually I would love to get the hashtags #hyrt and #HTWTYRWT and #CHchchchia out there

Start a movement about "Hear Your Real Thing" #hyrt

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Might be the use of a wide angle lens has shifted what you would intuitively think is art school perspective. I think the chair leg is behind Bill's leg. The chairs look to be angled slightly, and Kim's chair is closer to the focal point, so the chairs aren't going to look the same even if they were at the same angle to the camera (and I'm not sure they are).

ETA: look how far the rear chair legs appear shifted with the two middle chairs in this layout.
edit on 12-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
OK found it again magic two legged chair LOL

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. I agree, it's weird. And I'm not convinced it's the angle, either. I broke my glasses, so I can't tell if the two chairs are actually turned ever so slightly inward right where they meet together or if my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

But if they're not, and they are actually lined up at the same angle, there should be at least one visible leg there.

It is weird and the shadows are off no? The back row first guy on left has no shadow extending out left from his right leg, while the girl back row right has
a shadow extending back left from her right leg. Also Bill and Kim in front row have shadows going in opposite directions. Maybe that is lighting but it looks weird.

Then this:

Feb 12 2018 11:35:37
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 87df69
Flowers & Gardens.
Learn the hidden symbolism.http:// www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/applied-and-social-sciences-magazines/slave-gardens
What does a 'Flower' represent?
What does 'Deflower' represent?
Q

Meaning it about symbolism of the flowers or maybe to do with Obama's portrait...but that comment about his portrait is not a Q comment it's another anon ...who may be helping?

So it it about the actual lining up of placement in the photo or symbolism of the flowers... I'm guessing Both?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The superficial obvious symbology is that only The chairs are standing on flowers (deflowering), everyone else is standing on green carpet.

Message= Bill Clinton and Kim Jong Illike to deflower virgins?

That could be it. Deflowering also refers to spoiling the beauty or purity of something in general.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Actually I would love to get the hashtags #hyrt and #HTWTYRWT and #CHchchchia out there

Start a movement about "Hear Your Real Thing" #hyrt

link   

Clinton looks like a painting not a picture also everyone's hands in that shot are two different colors and Podesta's looks black

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Attorney General on Weinstein case: Ive never seen anything as despicable

a pattern of systematic sexual coercion that involved company employees as both targets of sexual harassment or as complicit in it.

“It’s clear the company’s management was complicit in this pattern of misconduct,” Schneiderman said. “They knew what was happening. It was flagrant, it was flamboyant, they knew how pervasive it was and not only did they fail to stop it, they enabled it and covered it up.”

Schneiderman said that, despite dozens of complaints of abuse and coercion, the company’s HR department had “not once launched a formal investigation into any of the complaints of discrimination, harassment and abuse”.

This is how these people operate. Just the tip of the iceberg buddy.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Don't change it!!! It's awesome.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
RE the pic; the chairs tops are lined up perfectly but clinton appears to be sitting up higher ,like on a booster seat

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sorry dp
edit on 12-2-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join