It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen

I mentioned Anthrax in Thread Pt2 in relation to sheep being used to test Anthrax on an island by the U.K.

Oh thank you so much! I was trying to find it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pavil

Feb 12 2018 10:44:24
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 94b137
>>350525
What are they sitting on?
Perfectly lined up?
Why?
Learn.
Q

This is why everyone is obsessing over it. Q drop from today with the picture in the other drop....twice.

I doubt it's some great revelation. Sorry.

Prove me wrong, but I don't see it.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: ketsuko

Re: Chairs and shadows on the Bill Clinton pic.

Has anyone mentioned the mark on the back chair leg under the right leg of the other guy? Looks like the remains of a cat or dog's tail that someone has attempted badly to photoshop out.

Could there originally have been a cat or dog under Bill's chair with tail under other guys chair? What would that signify? Is it relevant?

I'm confused why you are all over analyzing this photo. It's been around since 2009 from the Google image search. It's a matter of history.

link to Clinton 2009 Mission to NK

Move on .....

Q said it a fake

Q Post 742

Why would they need to fake a picture

Was the hole trip a fake ?????????????????????

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
#HTWTYRWT

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Who knows... my hunch is that Bill Clinton and maybe others are photoshoped in and were never there maybe....OR the photo was taken in the US and they photoshoped in the background to make it look like the Korean meeting room. No proof for either just a hunch.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: C84K2

That's a really long way to go to prove that they love showing off their pedo stuff in broad daylight

Like I said, I could be wrong, who knows with all this multiple meaning stuff, things could go anywhere.

But I don't think the picture, setting was created just for that photo. It's not like i think they carpeted the place on purpose with carpet with flowers, then put the chairs over the flowers and had Clinton sit there, for this purpose, and it was staged.

Q is the one making the connection, Q is putting it together after the fact. Q is looking at the photo and saying oh..lwait a second...llook at that....look at the symbolism, and how can I use that?

Again, just my take.
edit on 12-2-2018 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Some speculation (continued from previous posts on Saudi Arabia)

The eye-shaped structure above, full of triangle, star and pyramid shapes within, is the newly built "Kingdom Palace" outside of Medina, Saudi Arabia.

Arabs have referred to this palace as "Dajjals Palace" which roughly translates as "Palace of the Anti-Christ". The palace is on a Hill just outside of Medina:

The place appears to be the fulfillment of an old islamic prophecy which states that the Anti-Christ will not be able to enter Medina but will instead will take up residence on a hill across from Medina, with view of the lit up mosque in Medina. The Hill mentioned 1400 years ago in the Hadith, Jabal Habshi, corresponds with the hill this Palace was built upon.

“There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Mecca and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Mecca and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earth-quakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the nonbelievers and the hypocrites from it.”

“Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, ‘I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah’s Apostle .’ Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, ‘If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?’ They will say, ‘No.’ Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, ‘Now I know your reality better than before.’ Ad-Dajjal will say, ‘I want to kill him but I cannot.’ ”

“The Day of Deliverance, what is the Day of Deliverance!” and repeating it thrice. He was asked: “What is the Day of Deliverance?” He said: “The Dajjal (The Imposter of the End of Time) will come, climb on top of Jabal Habshi, look at Madinah, and say to his Companions: Do you see this white palace? This is the mosque of Ahmad. Then he will approach Madinah only to find on each path an angel with drawn sword. He will reach the wasteland of Al-Jurf and make camp. Madinah will then shake thrice and no hypocrite man or woman, nor corrupt man or woman will fail to go out to join him. This is the Day of Deliverance!”

How does this relate to Q? Q identified Saudi Royals, as one of the main three branches of the Cabal. They commission a building full of Cabal-Symbology in order to fulfill an old prophecy regarding the "Anti Christ", essentially identifying themselves as that "Anti Christ".

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
OK found it again magic two legged chair LOL

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. I agree, it's weird. And I'm not convinced it's the angle, either. I broke my glasses, so I can't tell if the two chairs are actually turned ever so slightly inward right where they meet together or if my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

But if they're not, and they are actually lined up at the same angle, there should be at least one visible leg there.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Feb 12 2018 10:44:24
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
ID: 94b137
>>350525
What are they sitting on?
Perfectly lined up?
Why?
Learn.
Q

This is why everyone is obsessing over it. Q drop from today with the picture in the other drop....twice.

Thank you
Are we getting so blind that it take 2 DROP by Q to get our attention
Some off you are showing sign off burnout

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: WhatTheory

Photoshopped. Look at the back legs of WJC's chair.

Are you mentioning it because there are no back legs visible?
Could it just be the angle?

It's the angle. Bill Clinton (and his chair) are directly facing the camera. For the Korean guy, you can see one of the back legs, and the guy's leg is hiding the other back leg of the chair.

So, what's the deal here? Are these North Koreans in the picture?

That certainly is an ominous-looking painting they're all sitting/standing in front of.

Sorry but their is no shadow for the back leg LOL

Why does it matter?

LOL you have to have a leg to create a shadow
no shadow no leg simple

Sorry...what I meant was, what is the significance? Are you saying things were shopped into the shot for a reason? Just trying to understand where you're going with this.

Yes 100 % photoshop
you can see the shadow of the other chair back leg
why not his

Hmm...I thought it must be the angle. I do see what you're saying. So what are you thinking?

As Q would say think Bigger, Biggest
Why would they have to photoshop a picture like this
something is very wrong here just can,t put my finger on it yet
it to hide something we miss or missing with this hole crape show

It would have to be symbolic in some way if they deliberately are showing a chair with only two legs and went to that much trouble to do it. We already know how they love to use symbolism in art and photos. Do you think it means something?

I wish I had a bigger screen to examine that picture better. The whole thing just looks really strange.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What does that mean?

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
#HTWTYRWT

Are you still testing lol??

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

clinton looks fake

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
#HTWTYRWT

Are you still testing lol??

CH-Ch-Ch-Chia.... #CHChChChia
edit on 2/12/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The superficial obvious symbology is that only The chairs are standing on flowers (deflowering), everyone else is standing on green carpet.

Message= Bill Clinton and Kim Jong Illike to deflower virgins?

link   
Q was referring to the flowers their chairs were lined up on, as well as the painting in the background.

I don't know why people are talking about the legs of the chairs or saying that you can't see at least one back leg in the case of the NK leader's chair.

I'm embarassed that we're not looking for what Q was drawing our attention to with this unending debate about the legs of the chairs not being visible.

link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: ketsuko

Re: Chairs and shadows on the Bill Clinton pic.

Has anyone mentioned the mark on the back chair leg under the right leg of the other guy? Looks like the remains of a cat or dog's tail that someone has attempted badly to photoshop out.

Could there originally have been a cat or dog under Bill's chair with tail under other guys chair? What would that signify? Is it relevant?

I'm confused why you are all over analyzing this photo. It's been around since 2009 from the Google image search. It's a matter of history.

link to Clinton 2009 Mission to NK

Move on .....

Q said it a fake

Q Post 742

Why would they need to fake a picture

Was the hole trip a fake ?????????????????????

But he didn't say it was a fake.... He said look what they are sitting on to paraphrase and why they were lined up perfectly, which they aren't.

The record seems to show Clinton went there. Photoshoping of the event seems odd to say the least. If Clinton and the Americans weren't there, show me the photo that was used for this Photoshop.

No one has come up with a good explanation, at least to me.

If anything it's them sitting on flowers...pedo stuff. We all know Bill and John's tendencies. Lolita Express frequent flier.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Photo:

Q posts play off of one another don't they?

What does the post following things up say? 746

Look at Kim, ever seen a clear, concise photo of him sitting next to normal humans?

TAT said Bill Clinton doesn't appear to have his wedding ring yet, why not?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Re: Bill Clinton chair leg:

I don't have a thought on this either way...but here is some forensic evidence regarding the photo:

I see evidence of photo shopping

See Image:
twitter.com...

If, indeed, photo shopped...the question is WHY?

Yes, exactly!! If they shopped it, what was the purpose?

link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
If two generations of your prisoners are born into the prison system...

And your prison system engages in human trafficking...

Are you breeding children into human trafficking?

Crimes against humanity

NK imprisoning generations of family for one person's crime.

If NK is really run by CIA, I have been thinking this for years! That they are there to be used as a distraction in case any President might need to have a war, to distract from corruption or boost the economy, or whatever the reason, it never occurred to me the even darker possibilities of children etc...

Tell me how can they let this info come out? It will flip the world on it's axis...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join