It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Didn't Lil Kim's bro get murdered by a nerve agent? Wasn't it one that had to be mixed by the touch of the two women who did him in?

So ... I think the jury is out on who actually may have carried this out. Everyone will blame Russia, but the ties to Steele dossier could just as easily be Deep State job.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

ARM M THE OCT makes more sense... is there a US Sub with October in the name (or whatever October is derived from - Octavius?)

I'm just really content that 4 hours work could provide such beneficial output.

BTW:
Check out the line directly to the left of ARMMTHEOCT
USS CT

en.wikipedia.org...(SSN-22)

USS Connecticut (SSN-22) is a Seawolf-class nuclear powered fast attack submarine operated by the United States Navy. Connecticut is the fifth active United States Ship to be named for the U.S. state of Connecticut, going back to 1776. The contract to build her was awarded to the Electric Boat Division of General Dynamics Corporation in Groton, Connecticut on 3 May 1991 and her keel was laid down on 14 September 1992. She was launched on 1 September 1997 sponsored by Patricia L. Rowland, wife of the Governor of Connecticut, John G. Rowland, and commissioned on 11 December 1998.

Coincidence?

edit on 8-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Chris Burrows
3rd degree connection
Director, Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd
Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd University of Liverpool
London, United Kingdom 500+
500+ connections

Experience

Director
Company Name
Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd
Dates Employed
Jun 2009 – Present
Employment Duration
8 yrs 10 mos

Orbis is a leading corporate intelligence consultancy that provides senior decision–makers with strategic insight, intelligence and investigative services. We then work with clients to develop and implement strategies which protect their interests worldwide.

Counsellor
Company Name
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Dates Employed
2000 – 2009
Employment Duration
9 yrs

Counsellor (External Affairs) Brussels 2000-2002. FCO 2002-5. Counsellor (External Affairs) Delhi 2005-6. FCO 2006-9.

First Secretary
Company Name
Foreign And Commonwealth Office
Dates Employed
1990 – 1999
Employment Duration
9 yrs
Education

University of Liverpool
Dates attended or expected graduation
1976 – 1978

www.linkedin.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

A bio weapon?
Were the women twins?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
BOOM! North Korean leader Kim Jong Un invited President Trump to meet and offered to suspend nuclear missile testing Nothing to do with Trump huh? Eat this sceptics!

Officials from the South Korean government have delivered a letter from North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un to the Trump White House, NBC News is reporting, citing a senior American official.

According to CNN reporter Will Ripley, Kim Jong Un invited President Trump to meet. North Korea has also offered to suspend their nuclear missile testing alongside their invitation for talks.

This comes as South Koreans are expected to make a “major announcement” on North Korea from the White House Thursday evening.

edit on 8-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
New Q

The @Snowden operation may be starting soon

Are those satellite dishes on the side of the building?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Watching CNN now. Their faces are similar to how they looked when Hillary lost and Trump WON.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Watching CNN now. Their faces are similar to how they looked when Hillary lost and Trump WON.

Let them eat crow for years to come. The MSM is finished.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Didn't Lil Kim's bro get murdered by a nerve agent? Wasn't it one that had to be mixed by the touch of the two women who did him in?

So ... I think the jury is out on who actually may have carried this out. Everyone will blame Russia, but the ties to Steele dossier could just as easily be Deep State job.

Yes, a lot of people will jump to pointing at Russia, which I think
is very shortsighted and not just because I think the Muh Russia
narrative is false.

I have been keeping an eye out on the stories about the
dossier chasing guys in Europe and tbh fully expected
something like this to happen.

I think I might shake the tree and see what falls out.

link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: proximo

So I take it Snowden never actually left China. He was there all along? That's what Q was hinting at in earlier posts?

I don't think so, pretty sure it was confirmed he has been in Russia, I think I even remember a report of him having a job there.

I think what he was hinting at is China was sponsoring him, and that is why he went to Hong Kong first, and apparently is there now.

That was all Clowns in America backstory me thinks. Best way to hide him...3 sea shells.

He never left. Probably couldn't if he wanted to. Military likely found that out when they grounded a presidential plane out of Russia shortly after the charade.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Good find...interesting that CF isn't listed as an investor,but we can keep following the money...
There are gems in it I'm sure

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I saw a post earlier that mentioned @snowden and Miami beach..trying to find it again

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Lots of connections then, too many to investigate.

I suspect that his name will eventually come to light
as he may have more than one reason for hiding right
now since his business partner is now being investigated
by the DOJ.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

The whitehouse hasn't made that announcement yet. We're waiting to see. That is what they think it will be.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Q posts 881 thru 884 are now up at: qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
a reply to: ketsuko

A bio weapon?
Were the women twins?

No it was VX, but the way the hit was carried out involed two women who ran up to him and ran their hands over his face, one at a time. Then each ran to a different sink in a different direction to wash their hands.

My understanding was that the chemical may have needed to be mixed, but maybe not. Either way, it was a really bizarre way to carry the hit out.

Interesting how the brother was at the airport with a backpack full of cash that may have been given him by a US intel agent too.
edit on 8-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Internet Bill Of Rights

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The whitehouse hasn't made that announcement yet. We're waiting to see. That is what they think it will be.

The South Korean Security Advisor just said that President Trump and Kim Jong will sit down together between now and May.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The South Korean Security Advisor just said that President Trump and Kim Jong will sit down together between now and May.

Now let's wait how people will spin this. Fact is Trump did what Obama never could or would. This is huge. Many swamp rats are freaking out right now. Kiss your abysmal "factories" goodbye scum. We will usher in a new area of prosperity and peace. Get with the program or we will bury you.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Now let's wait how people will spin this. Fact is Trump did what Obama never could or would. This is huge. Many swamp rats are freaking out right now. Kiss your abysmal "factories" goodbye scum. We will usher in a new area of prosperity and peace. Get with the program or we will bury you.

A Nobel Peace Prize for Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322 >>

join