It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Page 314, could someone give me the TLDR

It's crazy long but worth the read. This is thread part 3!! All 300 plus pages.

Dashen has indexes at the beginnig of each thread that are amazing!!

The short version is everyone has followed Q drops and added thought and links from others working on unlocking Q's drops.

It is something you really have to experience yourself because all the individual thoughts have taken the threads to crazy places.

Best place to start is to read through the Q drops yourself, read them see where it takes you personally, then start tackling the threads if you wish. There are threads everywhere on other boards also, reddit, 8 chan etc. Dive in and see where it leads you!

Link to a board with all the drops copied.

qanonmap.github.io...

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I wish I could help but I am not very computer literate... I am willing to work at figuring out how to add to the wiki in time. I fear messing it up!

I'm in the same boat. I feel like a idiot with my finger hovering over the big red button like I'll destroy the whole project if I touch anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Have I missed the link to your database?

No, you did not missed anything. Wiki is full of copyrighted material so for now it is strictly private tool for ATS community research. Later we will present mirror with somehow sanitized content to public. Debate on this issues on Wiki.

Please do not post URL of Wiki to threads ... for now we want to keep low profile. BOOM time is coming (hopefully) soon.

Please PM me for login info.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

JanAmosComenius has created a wiki for ATS users who are interested in working on the Q crumbs. It's in progress needs more hands to help with creation!

So far it is beyond amazing work. If interested send him a u2u for login info.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

don't be afraid, read the tutorial and then go to one of the discussion pages and play around. preview your changes to see what it would look like...you don't have to save it.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
nap time ... ETA +7h+-+

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sessions has me all kinds of messed up today.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Has anybody else noted that the rate of q drops has increased 50% over the last 5 days?

From Oct 28th to Feb 28th (124 days), 827 posts = 6.66 posts per day,

March 3rd to March 6th (4 days), 41 posts = 10.25 posts per day.

I guess moving up the timetable means increasing the pace of passing us data as well as increasing the pace of action?

To keep up the pace in interpreting we either need more, or more focussed, effort... or we need more red piled people joining the "rabbit hole gang".

This:
"or we need more red piled people joining the "rabbit hole gang"

Not necessarily people decoding but people supporting.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mark Cuban being investigated for sexual misconduct?

Shocked

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Was Margaret Trudeau also a "womb" to strengthen a bloodline?

Who was she having an affair with 9 months before Justin was born?

This is probably right on target! I wish we could somehow find out!

Pierre Trudeau...you are NOT the father. Lol.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
re ES = Eric Schmidt

On the 23 of June, 2011 a secret five hour meeting took place between WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, who was under house arrest in rural UK at the time and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

Also in attendance was Jared Cohen, a former Secretary of State advisor to Hillary Clinton, Scott Malcomson, Director of Speechwriting for Ambassador Susan Rice at the US State Department and current Communications Director of the International Crisis Group, and Lisa Shields, Vice President of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Schmidt and Cohen requested the meeting, they said, to discuss ideas for "The New Digital World", their forthcoming book to be published on April 23, 2013.
Transcript of secret meeting between Julian Assange and Google CEO Eric Schmidt

In this extract from his new book When Google Met Wikileaks, WikiLeaks' publisher Julian Assange describes the special relationship between Google, Hillary Clinton and the State Department -- and what that means for the future of the internet. 
Google Is Not What It Seems WikiLeaks dot org needs to be added manually for this link to work!

This is scary.

Q keeps asking WHERE IS ES?

I have looked and cannot find. No doubt he is working on something big. He left Google after she lost but is still very involved, still on the board I believe.

What might he be up to now??

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For some reason, my post didn't link to the original posts about Trudeau.

His mother was also was rumoured to have had an affair with one Fidel Castro.
There actually is a resemblance. Hmm.

Castro/Trudeau
edit on 8-3-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
Mark Cuban being investigated for sexual misconduct?

Shocked

Beyond Mystifying:

Cuban/Broadcast.com had $13.5 million in revenue for the second quarter 1999. In 1999, Broadcast.com was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.7 billion in Yahoo! stock.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He who shall not be named is stepping down from senate even after he adamantly refused to do so earlier this year. Could this be a boom pr a precursor to the boom?

McCain
edit on 8-3-2018 by CCKP72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CCKP72
He who shall not be named is stepping down from senate even after he adamantly refused to do so earlier this year. Could this be a boom pr a precursor to the boom?

McCain

Did anyone else just hear an angelic peal of trumpets or was that just me?

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71
Telegraph is a pretty respected paper in Uk... in top 4

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: CCKP72

McCain

Did anyone else just hear an angelic peal of trumpets or was that just me?

No, that was a demon shouting "Get the chains ready."

I admit my attitude regarding McCain isn't very Christian, but the guy is a shameless warmonger, and those photos of him meeting with ISIS guys leave little room for any charitable interpretation.

a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. That is a lot of money, considering how relatively minor Cuban's company was. $5.7 Billion was roughly 100x the company's annual revenue (assuming that was a typical quarter). That's a payoff for something.
edit on 8-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23210757]pavil

Thanks for the steer, I'll look it up

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

McCain and Flake are both embarrassing representatives.

The McCain Institute is as corrupt as the Clinton Foundation. Same dirty laundering structure. Same child endangerment issues.

Using a charitable foundation as a slush fund for corruption is a moral offense.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
That doesn't surprise me

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join