It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Holy Sh*t, I think I was right!

If anyone has downloaded the Magic Square tool can you enter the Happy hunting post into one of the top empty lines in Main Analysis tab (I used chan ID 457).

When you enter post 457 and move characters forward by 1 on the Magic Square tab you get:

2nd line down;
LHS= E FIND SNOWDEN IDE

RHS= F GJOETO... ( rest of line omitted in case OP in progress)(there's also I above and below the G(I) JOE)

edit on 7-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: position Is

edit on 7-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Ok, so the more I think about this, the more and more this whole clone thing makes sense. This connection just came to me...remember when I told you guys that I believed my Dad gave up fame, and the story I was told is that they wanted him to cut off his beard and he refused ?

well, listen to FZ at about 1 min... he talks about being asked to shave ! Were "they" collecting DNA of talented people?

Shaving off a beard is not a good way of collecting a DNA sample. You need the hair follicles, not just the cut hair.

Any hair submitted must have roots or the follicle attached. Hair that is cut will not produce significant DNA. When submitting a hair sample, make sure that you do not touch the part with the follicle as much as possible to avoid contamination. The hair can be sent in a normal plastic or paper envelope and marked clearly as a non-standard sample. The lab will normally require a minimum of 6-10 hairs (or as many as possible) although in many cases the client may only have access to one or two hairs. The more the hairs available, the more the chance of obtaining a DNA profile from them.

Hair and DNA

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: abago71

Schmidt = Bilderberg meetings, Trilateral Commission and The Council on Foreign Relations.

It’s a deepstate spy hunt.

Deep underground, that's the reality that we need to deal with ultimately....But We have the advantage , we have the vigor, sunshine, ability to Love, and free will on our side.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Some of the Obama Official email aliases.

For those going through the Wikileaks emails off of Hillary's server or Podesta - forget which ones we're hunting through - some of these names might be useful.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like the NYPD wants to arrest Weinstein.

Maybe related to the videos on the Weiner laptop.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Seems like hair isn't the best way to collect DNA, IDK, for some reason being asked to shave was a big deal to my Dad and FZ ? Was it to emasculate them ? I think there was some sort of "ritual" in play there that they refused to participate in. I'm very thankful that my Dad was allowed to carry on as a studio musician, always had a band and that to this day he still plays his guitar and sings on his good days.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
In regards to IBOR, I was thinking more along the lines of Internet Bill of Rights. It's all about control right? Whoever controls the medium controls the message.
to Washington State for the following:

Medium

Three months after state leaders vowed to safeguard net neutrality despite rollbacks by the Federal Communications Commission, Gov. Jay Inslee has signed a bill to protect an open internet in Washington.

With his signature, Washington became the first state in the nation to pass a law to protect net neutrality.

The law will prohibit companies that offer internet services from blocking legal content, applications, services or nonharmful devices. It will prohibit them from impairing — or throttling — internet traffic based on the content internet users consume, or the apps, services and devices they use. And it will prohibit them from favoring certain traffic for the company’s own benefit, a practice referred to as paid prioritization.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 7-3-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I read in one of the emails I believe, that the US actually owns or did own part of Port au Prince...it was in one of the emails that's they typed with no spaces(likethis).....search and u will find...I am out of commission until later tonight
#ReleasetheVideo
#KeepD1gg1ng

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hollywood meets C-Street.

The Family Fellowship of International Predators is on the clock.

NYPD Trump or Hillary?

After what they saw?

Enjoy prison scum.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

So nice to hear about your obviously very talented dad, great that music has been such a big part of his life. And I hope he will have many, many days yet to come with guitar playing and singing!

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The video release is exactly the big bombshell PD-Anon predicted in February. The NYPD had access to the Weiner laptop and they watched what was on it. They were so disgusted that they shared it with around 100 individuals not necessarily affiliated with the NYPD. They even put around 100 dead man switches in place. The NYPD didn't trust the FBI and furthermore the Weiner Laptop contains evidence that obliterates the russian narrative once and for all. Apparently they have enough of the FBI BS and are now prepared to release the videos. Weiner and Huma kept also a detailed contact list of all people involved in the russia gate hoax. Unfortunately i can't link to the post because it contains explicit language and was posted on /pol/ 2/6/18. If you search for the specific date and name you should find it pretty quickly. For the people who know how to navigate Infinity just search for the thread #715 on /qr.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Trust Sessions. Goddamn i would love to hear all the panicked chatter from all the Obama aides right now. JakeBGibson

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What is the date and time on that? Twitter screenshots are so annoying because the service does not date/time-stamp each post.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: surfinguru

You are correct... Post #877 at qanonmap.github.io... confirms, Internet Bill of Rights.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Holy Sh*t, I think I was right!

If anyone has downloaded the Magic Square tool can you enter the Happy hunting post into one of the top empty lines in Main Analysis tab (I used chan ID 457).

When you enter post 457 and move characters forward by 1 on the Magic Square tab you get:

2nd line down;
LHS= E FIND SNOWDEN IDE

RHS= F GJOETO... ( rest of line omitted in case OP in progress)(there's also I above and below the G(I) JOE)

I posted early in this thread about this business reminding me of the translation of the Morse Code on the KRYPTOS sculpture at the CIA. This specific post, again, reminds me of that decryption because of the extra letters ~

e e V I R T U A L L Y e | e e e e e e I N V I S I B L E
D I G E T A L e e e | I N T E R P R E T A T I -?
e e S H A D O W e e | F O R C E S e e e e e
L U C I D e e e | M E M O R Y e
T I S Y O U R | P O S I T I O N (e)?
S O S
R Q

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What is the date and time on that? Twitter screenshots are so annoying because the service does not date/time-stamp each post.

12:05 PM - 7 Mar 2018

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

PD Anon says George Webb is a shill.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Follow your instincts a reply to: MountainLaurel

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: carewemust

12:05 PM - 7 Mar 2018

Thanks.. That was right after Sessions kicked-azz in California today. I hope this is a sign that Sessions has finally taken the advice to start drinking Red Bull w/Tobasco, or something, to reinstill the meanness and energy he's been known for.

Who is the "Laurer" Hillary's referring to, in this rant of hers?
twitter.com...

edit on 3/7/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join