It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

I'd just like to see...

Is this about you or those that must also be taken into account when sharing specific details? You don't just unload this type of information on people.

edit on 6-3-2018 by eisegesis because: never mind

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: texasgirl

Republican leaders in this country are playing defense too much. Need more offensive actions, instead of just waiting for attacks via the news cycle and responding to them.

They're doing it on purpose. They don't want Trump any more than the Democrats do. Sure everyone hates them, but their bread still gets buttered when all is said and done.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Children.
Currency.
Favors of all kinds.

That's all i have to say for now.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No nothing like that, it's with regards to your inference that the cult of Attis relates to a particular form of enlightenment and how that might in any way relate to present day concerns, i also consider that it does but you didn't make any sort of case and you'd need to be going a little deeper than 4th century BC Greek invention.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Children.
Currency.
Favors of all kinds.

Also used as blackmail and leverage that means total control over compromised perverts in positions of power/influence.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: texasgirl

Republican leaders in this country are playing defense too much. Need more offensive actions, instead of just waiting for attacks via the news cycle and responding to them.

They're doing it on purpose. They don't want Trump any more than the Democrats do. Sure everyone hates them, but their bread still gets buttered when all is said and done.

Mitch McConnell says that he believes Republicans will lose seats in the house and the Senate. As a Republican leader McConnell is repulsive.

Personally, I think president Trump would rather have Democrats in control. They are more action oriented, and he can work with them because he has many liberal ideas himself such as universal healthcare.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Time for tinfoil land, but most of the stuff in this code is Q-oriented and it concerns a possible assassination threat to Trump. We all know he's in danger, but supposedly the name of the shooter is in this one. I'm not sure he names the shooter directly, but anyone who can blow up the screen and translate Hebrew could get to it.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There's a rumor posted on the Qanon Twitter thread that Q's video is one that the NYPD has been in possession of for a while now, and that the NYC police chief threatened to send to Wikileaks if it wasn't released.

I'm not going to describe what they're claiming the video shows, 'cause it's pretty damn bad. But if it's true, then indeed it would be something Hillary cannot possibly weasel her way out of.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
There's a rumor posted on the Qanon Twitter thread that Q's video is one that the NYPD has been in possession of for a while now, and that the NYC police chief threatened to send to Wikileaks if it wasn't released.

I'm not going to describe what they're claiming the video shows, 'cause it's pretty damn bad. But if it's true, then indeed it would be something Hillary cannot possibly weasel her way out of.

Hypothetically...what does the video show?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
q868

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
nvm

too slow

edit on 6-3-2018 by abago71 because: because

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Hypothetically...what does the video show?

Hypothetically...Is there a link to the roomer?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I remember that report. A month later is when Hillary passed out on a New York City street corner. Must have been overwhelmed with guilt.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I'm hopeful that this Q post implies that the mainstream media will be forced to eat crow. Maybe even a few suicides in the mix.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Didn't Assange release a series of pin code just days before Q came out on 10/28/17?

Julian Assange ⌛ ‏
@JulianAssange

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453
0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707

2:08 PM - 15 Oct 2017

twitter.com...

What if the KEY to the pin code is hidden within the Q posts?
"The Map is the KEY"

One is post #854 EX-rvid5774 on Qanonmap
This one actually made me go look because I remembered the number. I couldn't fine any others related to a Q post, but I did find some related to post#s and file IDs.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: abago71

I'm hopeful that this Q post implies that the mainstream media will be forced to eat crow. Maybe even a few suicides in the mix.

I personally think Q is saying that the MSM knows that this HRC video is coming out and is trying to get ahead of it by saying that any video can be altered. You can put anybody's head in a video.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

I agree 100%!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There has been a few recent posts by Q mentioning about if the stage is set.
Well, just throwing this out there: Trump will be on a stage at a rally in PA this week.

I doubt it would happen but wouldn't it be spectacular if the HRC video was released at the rally?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Q stated the 1st BOOM was revealed.

What are your thoughts about what is the 1st BOOM?
North Korea?
Oil?
Steel?
Something else?

Personally, I'm not sure.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Q stated the 1st BOOM was revealed.

What are your thoughts about what is the 1st BOOM?
North Korea?
Oil?
Steel?
Something else?

Personally, I'm not sure.

WAT,

If we go by the Q drops that NK=CIA entirely. And the DJT rhetoric about nuking NK was really about nuking the CIA and its NK "factories" etc. Coupled with the portrait water image change Q posted. Then it might be safe to assume that the NK CIA issue is no longer an issue. Pretty big boom.

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join