It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: purplemer

Trouble in paradise?

Always just pure paradise when you turn up Chadders my old bean! I find the Q stuff interesting but some peeps here dont like it when you ask awkward questions.

Hope life is treating you good.

edit on 6-3-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

This currently shows as #846 but it was #852 only minutes ago! Posts being deleted as I am writing!

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

11-11-18 is Armistice Day.

Armistice Day is commemorated every year on 11 November to mark the armistice signed between the Allies of World War I and Germany at Compiègne, France, for the cessation of hostilities on the Western Front of World War I, which took effect at eleven o'clock in the morning—the "eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month" of 1918. The date was declared a national holiday in many Allied nations, and coincides with Remembrance Day and Veterans Day, public holidays.

1918 - 2018 All kind of special events to mark the centenary.

Re disappearing posts: not a fan of navigating the chans, so I will have to "rely" on secondary sources.

Yes the posts are being edited. A lot of people in this thread are trusting second hand information. I have asked several times if anyone can navigate 8 chan and read the posts. The best I got was links to archives and databases.

Peeps seem happy to spend months trying to decode and work stuff out and dont have the correct source. If the source is not correct then its hard to work out whats going on.

Yet

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I am in no way going to attempt to answer the question you asked, at least right now cause I am pretty much obligated by my current living situation to sleep very soon.

But for my curiousity's sake, I have to ask what was the question you asked that has you in this unfortunate tizzy you're in regarding Q? I haven't had the pleasure to read every single post here.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 6-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Excellent work Jan!

Busy day but I'll dive in later.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I mentioned a possible connection between QAnon and Israel. Trump was the first president to mark Jerusalem as centre. His daughter and her husband are Jewish. QAnon has talked much about all the major power structures on the planet but has yet to mention Israel at all. I think its important to ask these questions to try and understand the motives behind Q. If what Q is saying is half real then we could watching massive power shifts taking place. At times of a power vacuum it is important to know who is going to take its place.

[snipped]

Have a good zzz.
edit on Tue Mar 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material snipped

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Stage could imply stage coach?

I.e. Hillary or Kim Jong Un are being brought in?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
What if the steel in the World Trade Center buildings came from Russia?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think I may have discovered something on post 563806 regarding the stage!

Note that there is no "?" On the line, therefore it is not a question but a statement.

By adding a couple of commas I think it may make more sense thus:

IS, the stage "set" for a drop of HRC, +++, +, +++++, ...raw vid.

Maybe Q will drop a vid of HRC, GS and Saudi Arabia instructing IS on their plan?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's very possible, Bethlehem steel had the contract for supplying the steel for the twin towers but in those days using foreign steel, under their name, wasn't uncommon as it saved a lot of money.

The steel could have been inferior to US standards, wether it came from Russia is another investigation altogether.

I'm not sure if it's a link worth following.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
MediaWiki have powerful API. It is possible to relatively easily import any (predominantly) text data. We can mine it from http servers, incorporate WikiLeaks, etc ... it is possible to edit in batch pages, for example set internal Wiki link for every keyword in every Q crumb. We will be able to search over vast datasets and create permanent links.

Coders (Python, PHP, anything ) are needed!

Add:
Code samples added to Wiki.
edit on 6-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

My coding experience was 30 years ago so COBOL, assembler, Plan, Visual Basic!

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: tigertatzen

However I was referring to the mention of steel specifically. I remembered POTUS tweeted about it yesterday, and then it showed up in a Q drop. Future proves past.

All that proves if anything is that the POTUS and Q collude together. That is very evidenr. The rest is left up to you to interrupt in your own way. What do you learn from this. What facts of knowledge do you now have from putting those to facts together. How does it help you in anyway.

I think you might want to search the definition of the word "collude". I think you already know what it means, but I do like to give people the benefit of the doubt, as you know.

You appear to be quite intent on trying to convince us, time and again, that we are being led like lemmings to an uncertain, but ominous eventuality for some dark agenda, and now you're accusing the POTUS and Q of conspiring together toward some nefarious end. Plotting something criminal. That is literally what you said.

It's almost as if a group of intelligent, determined individuals coming together as one force to expose corruption and crimes against humanity, exercising their free will and choosing to fight for what they believe in offends you somehow. As if the thought of people collaborating and sharing unpleasant verifiable facts about people in positions of power is threatening in some way.

What is your own motive for playing the same handful of broken records, bombarding people with fallacy and questions that have been repeatedly asked and answered. Seems a rather draining expenditure of energy to be simply feigned willful ignorance.

Are you frightened because we're uncovering unpleasant truths? Or do you simply look for the negative in everything as a general rule?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I can't find this crumb at all on qanonmap.github.io.... Was it replaced? The first crumb after #844 (the four BOOMS) shows as

Lots of crumbs have been edited or are missing. Most peeps here do not know how to check the source and instead relly on links so would not know if information has been changed.

Luckily, we have at least three members who not only know how to check, but also update the group regularly when there is a discrepancy. These threads are being archived in numerous places and viewed by guests to the site and details like that will matter, so we've got people who keep us current on things like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Could the (raw vid 5:5) just before your find refer to a raw (I.e original) video from 5 eyes of which they have instances from All 5 eyes?

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I mentioned a possible connection between QAnon and Israel. Trump was the first president to mark Jerusalem as centre. His daughter and her husband are Jewish. QAnon has talked much about all the major power structures on the planet but has yet to mention Israel at all. I think its important to ask these questions to try and understand the motives behind Q. If what Q is saying is half real then we could watching massive power shifts taking place. At times of a power vacuum it is important to know who is going to take its place.

[snipped]
Have a good zzz.

Realistically, I couldn't imagine it being any other way. There are major shifts happening, agreements made, and wars conducted. Most of which is left mainly out of the news. The news is 24/7 Soap Opera news. Turkey's still fighting the YPK in Syria. Russia is still in Syria. SA is in Yemen. Iran, etc.

It's all missing from the narrative.
edit on Tue Mar 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You said this:

A lot of people in this thread are trusting second hand information.

Then you say this:

I have asked several times if anyone can navigate 8 chan and read the posts. The best I got was links to archives and databases. 

You are questioning the veracity of the information, claiming it is not a "correct source" because, second hand information.

Then in the very next sentence, you complain because no one went and read the original archived posts and then related them back to you...which would have made it, once again, second hand information.

You are bemoaning the fact that people instead provided links to the original archived posts, which would be first hand information.

You are literally disparaging the fact that no one gave you precisely what you are basing your entire argument over. Incredible.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: tigertatzen
What if the steel in the World Trade Center buildings came from Russia?

That is a chilling thought. I never even considered implications like that.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

My coding experience was 30 years ago so COBOL, assembler, Plan, Visual Basic!

You have learned it the hard way. The core of programming is algorithmization, everything else is implementation. Try Python for (not only) text processing ... it have Google tag, but it is easy and powerful.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In other news, North Korea is willing to unify the peninsula and scrap their nuclear program. What would cause such a major shift in NK's diplomacy?

Chung said Pyongyang expressed willingness to talk to the United States "in an open-ended dialogue to discuss the issue of denuclearization and to normalize relations with North Korea."

tinyurl.com... (a quick Google search)

edit on 6-3-2018 by eisegesis because: added

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Water.
Why is this event BIG?
What does it signify?
Why is NK out of the news?
As The World Turns.

Remember the last photo? Where the mural behind them was storm-lashed and frightening? This one is peaceful and calm.
Also, NK & SK seem to be working toward peace. Perhaps a true end to the Korean War will come soon?

Edit: For sure, Kim looks like he's trying to put on a brave face in that picture. The second guy from the left is smiling like the Cheshire Cat, however, and second guy from the right also seems to be happy.

edit on 6-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join