It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

originally posted by: tigertatzen
See...I absolutely love comments like this:

It's from Church of the Sub-genius, a parody art project poking fun at conspiracies, like Q-Anon, and using their memes freely. 

Nothing at all serious.

When I see things like that, regardless of intent, it makes my brain go...Psst! Look closer.

So I do. And it's interesting what I find where the claim is made that there is nothing to see.

This Church of the Sub genius has a Wiki, naturally. And the guy who denies founding it does as well. And on his page, I found a link which then redirected me to This VERY interesting guy:

He joined this Church, and they called him Pope Bob. Read his page. Among his influences listed is Crowley.

They always. Always. Have to tell us what they are doing. And satire is one of their very most favorite ways of hiding in plain sight.

Immediately pertinent or not, there is most definitely a connection to the bigger picture here.

first, everything in your post is in italics, even your username. Strange.

Second, I've felt it for a while now but this post seals the deal, it's time for me to re-read the Illuminatus Trilogy again. It holds many clues and truths.

This whole Q saga reads like a major Discordian operation.

Edit: the "all italics, all the time" thing goes back several posts. How strange!

I have no clue how anything ended up in italics. That is exceedingly strange. I didn't italicize anything.

I am going to do some reading as well. I have a tendency to avoid that side of things, but clearly a deeper look is necessary. It's been a long while.

Happy exploring

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Did you quote something like Wiki?

Sometimes Wiki will have a reference with an [i ...] tag in it or a [b ...], and if you don't notice, then the rest of your post behaves like you added an unclosed style tag.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah the comment about HRC,NK and "factories" posted under the bizare video is not wrong. In fact it's highly accurate to be just a mere coincidence. The best and most effective way to bury any conspiracy is to make it sound unbelievable and outlandish as possible. They did it to PG. They did it to LV. They did it to Seth Rich.

It's a good way to wear people down emotionally, very quickly, to the point of disengagement as well. Too much stimuli of any kind will cause a good number of folks to simply disconnect from the situation.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just tossing this out to see what may come of it later if anything....

Q # 836 (2013 timeline of events)

Refers to Snowden as a looking glass baseline? This suggests to me per looking glass theory the CIA folks saw the future, us, and panicked.

Anagrams are interesting: United States Of America produces some very curious and very accurate ones. ie. "Defeat satanic moisture," "Made treaties count, As if," "Atomic tests are fun idea"... US Anagrams

Anagrams for snowden are revealing....
"Adds Drown Hopes"(removed nothing words)
"Jaded News Who Respond"
"Jaded Ponders We Shown"

These are of course not proof of anything at all. I wonder would the cia just choose any name?

1. 2013 snowden/and/or adds something to NSA system.
2. News ran the 4AM talking points.
3. We watched and accepted.
Whoa the first Anagram timeline ever? _javascript:icon('
')

My guess is he/they installed malware of some ilk or something to corrupt the data to be used by the NSA white hats at this time per a looking glass estimation in their system. His tour de media was designed to negate or corrupt the data the NSA collected for Q to use in the now. We can see this today because we are fixed now.

Q seems to indicate to me, the dark hats are now so desperate they are doctoring the data by banning/excluding segments of it (twitter, yt google), likely trying to exclude us Qer's and our power from their new data schemes which corrupts it even further "stupid" - it all needs to be included.

2013 panic
@snowden
future proofing?

Q team mirrors back/ward energy to Q group in the now _javascript:icon('
')
Are all Qer's energy what CIA saw and panicked over? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you had cancer would you go on Chemo? IDK

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

On my Mobil the whole site was in italics

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

bad link?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

See...I absolutely love comments like this:

It's from Church of the Sub-genius, a parody art project poking fun at conspiracies, like Q-Anon, and using their memes freely. 

Nothing at all serious.

When I see things like that, regardless of intent, it makes my brain go...Psst! Look closer.

So I do. And it's interesting what I find where the claim is made that there is nothing to see.

This Church of the Sub genius has a Wiki, naturally. And the guy who denies founding it does as well. And on his page, I found a link which then redirected me to This VERY interesting guy:

He joined this Church, and they called him Pope Bob. Read his page. Among his influences listed is Crowley.

They always. Always. Have to tell us what they are doing. And satire is one of their very most favorite ways of hiding in plain sight.

Immediately pertinent or not, there is most definitely a connection to the bigger picture here.

first, everything in your post is in italics, even your username. Strange.

Second, I've felt it for a while now but this post seals the deal, it's time for me to re-read the Illuminatus Trilogy again. It holds many clues and truths.

This whole Q saga reads like a major Discordian operation.

Edit: the "all italics, all the time" thing goes back several posts. How strange!

I have no clue how anything ended up in italics. That is exceedingly strange. I didn't italicize anything.

I am going to do some reading as well. I have a tendency to avoid that side of things, but clearly a deeper look is necessary. It's been a long while.

Happy exploring

Actually that happens to me constantly on ATS. Random italics appear, then suddenly the rest of the page is italicized.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
insert domain name...

edit on 3/4/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: WLdot...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I sure wouldn't, do chemo that is!

Seems like there are a lot of messages out there of something big happening.

Who knows if it will come to pass.

It is a great idea, no matter what, for people to always prepare to have supplies and a lot of the updates I have been reading are now saying to have money on people's person in case of electric grid or even internet failure. Always good ideas!

Someone made a thread recently asking how many people kept old fashioned address books. I always used to but stopped a few years ago. I am updating that stuff. We all should.

Could it be possible to fix the fed? It would be amazing if true. Also a lot of other stuff in the article you posted. Fingers crossed good things happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

got it thanks

Very interesting and by interesting I mean scary.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Has this been mentioned?

In times past, a mirror was referred to as a looking glass.

If we are talking looking glass, this could likely be
pointing to project looking glass.

Project Looking Glass

Anyone?

edit on 5-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thanks me too. That site usually has a nugget or two.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah the comment about HRC,NK and "factories" posted under the bizare video is not wrong. In fact it's highly accurate to be just a mere coincidence. The best and most effective way to bury any conspiracy is to make it sound unbelievable and outlandish as possible. They did it to PG. They did it to LV. They did it to Seth Rich.

It's a good way to wear people down emotionally, very quickly, to the point of disengagement as well. Too much stimuli of any kind will cause a good number of folks to simply disconnect from the situation.

Usually I am pretty good to research. When I read that sentence about "factories" HRC and NK it made me shut down. I do not want to know what's in those factories. I know we all need to know, but still.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I completely understand that you feel you are right about this. However, the fact is there is at least one connection there. Does it mean the whole bunch of them are connected to the cabal? Sure doesn't.

But it doesn't mean they aren't elbow deep in this, either. And since we are bringing information to light in this thread that may or may not be related to the drops for the purposes of brainstorming, that connection is pertinent enough for a look-see.

Believe you? I'll believe that you believe you. I can totally believe that. However, that is not enough to convince me. Sorry, but not at this late date.

I am a professional artist, myself. I've also been in the beauty industry. Been offered many other talent gigs, all politely declined. Because these industries...all forms of entertainment...are rife with corruption and abuse of all varieties. That is an absolute fact.

Knowing this, and knowing these people like I do, in the way that I do, I am not going to dismiss anything. I'd rather look and find nothing than find out later that I missed something because I didn't listen to my intuition.

Many connections have been made by looking at the connections of the connections of the connections of perfectly innocent people, you know. I say that because you seem a little defensive and there's really no need.

What's the harm in looking a little further? If they're innocent, then that will be shown, right? Which is always a relief. It sucks when you find out someone you thought was harmless is anything but. It truly does.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Happy St. Patric's Day ... although I am not really sure the new avatar is actually a leprechaun.

Happy St Pats! 🍀🍀🍀 I wasn't sure about the creature thing...didn't want to just assume it was a leprechaun. Although that's fairly close to what I would imagine one of those suckers to look like.

If they were real, of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In case it relates to any of the day's crumbs...

On this day in history 4th March 1789:

Government under the U.S. constitution began

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: ketsuko

Either that or Las Vegas wasn't their event.

Or that. I personally lean toward that being a thwarted attempt at something worse. It has ritual elements that don't add up to the relative few who got shot. Too big a production for it to not be more than just that.

But literally nothing would surprise me anymore.

Assassination attempt on Crown Prince Of Saud bin Salman, I believe. Major cleansing followed.

I had read that elsewhere and it certainly does fit. Would jibe with the ritual aspect, too.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

bad link?

sorry

http://__._/ciav7p1/cms/page_15728832.html

add wikiLeaks.org after //

Contains an attachment called makeitrain.gif which is Obama's version of "make it rain" I guess.

www.reddit.com.../

edit on 4-3-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join