It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here are two more Q posts not showing up on Git as of yet:

Github a little slow. Posts might be ordered differently after Github refreshes.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: WhatTheory

The home intruder was a 72 yr old dentist.

Okay, does that match the WH suicide person?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The President plays the LIBERAL media like the fools they are. All week, CNN/MSNBC have declared "dark days" at a White House mired in despair and chaos.

Last night, the President proved (once again) that changes are viewed as opportunities to become stronger and better.

Is the President telling Kim Jong that he can be a "madman" too?

"I won't rule out direct talks with Kim Jong Un, I just won't. As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that’s his problem, not mine."
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

As soon as I navigated to qanonmap.github.io... (GitHub) for the first time today, it shows #843 (ROASTED) as the last post from Q.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Github a little slow. Posts might be ordered differently after Github refreshes.

Odd how the posts in your picture are numbered differently than mine.

Your 832 is my 840. And it's the link that you sent last night in reponse to my request. Never closed the tab.

I'm sure it will get straightened out

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As soon as I navigated to qanonmap.github.io... (GitHub) for the first time today, it shows #843 (ROASTED) as the last post from Q.

843 is currently the last post.
Git was a little slow in pulling in two previous posts, so the numbering was a little off when I grabbed it. Hope that makes sense. It's straight now.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Odd how the posts in your picture are numbered differently than mine.

Your 832 is my 840. And it's the link that you sent last night in reponse to my request. Never closed the tab.

I'm sure it will get straightened out

It's all back in sync now.
Sometimes Github is a little slow in showing the posts thus it gets a little out of sync.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

q835

Reference is to TV Show PIC Chain Of Command by Q

Q post January 13 2018?

Air Date January 15 2018?

Probably filmed and edited early to mid 2017?

edit on 4-3-2018 by crankyoldman because: pic isn't showing up

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie
That looks like it to me!

Interesting that the plaintiff voluntarily dismissed the case. I assume that was because they were settled out of court or were paid off?

Maybe someone didn't want some practices being documented in court?

Need to dig more.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Love it!

edit on 4-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice find.

Zebra_Zebra as in 5 by 5.
Signal strength. Clear.
Communication established.
Target in sight.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is "Light_T" short hand for "Light the touch paper"... leading to BOOM?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Mar 4 2018 11:16:22Q!UW.yye1fxoID: 33be38548129

Do you believe in coincidences?
WH suicide.
Hannity intruder.
Narrative.
THREAT.
Q

I hadn't heard about this.

Fox News host Sean Hannity had a follower walk into his Long Island, New York, home ― and he wasn’t welcomed.

Former dentist Jan Gilbert, 72, of Long Beach, New York, was charged with trespassing after entering the conservative commentator’s house on the afternoon of Feb. 17, according to reports on Wednesday.

Further, the intruder was quoted as saying:

He told Newsday “someone misheard, fabricated or misunderstood” the encounter. “There is a real reason, a valid reason, a superior reason and a fully confirmed reason, but I’m not going to be able to talk about it,” he said.

www.google.com...

edit on 4-3-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

No details have been released as to the identity other than it being a male.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Is "Light_T" short hand for "Light the touch paper"... leading to BOOM?

Funny because i thought of "Light the Torch" while reading it. It's also possible that Light was the designated Codename for the operatives in place. I assume to not risk any "complications" with the OP it's already over.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: the mystery of the stolen letters

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I recommend we watch the Gridiron dinner from last night.

I’m sure it’s full of hidden gems.
edit on 4-3-2018 by Greenanon because: Fun

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Without any idea of the context why not Light as in the light lit her and left a shadow profile?
T could be anything from a physical structure to a CB code designating location.
Did you read Q's book?

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In many cases they have a name out before a full news cycle is done. Right now, It's Sunday morning, and we still have no name.

Apparently, this is not newsworthy.

in some cases it proves more difficult to track down next of kin, due to a lack of ID on the body and/or family estrangement.

i wouldn't quite jump to the name not being released yet having some kind of significance, at this point.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Reality Manipulation Through Looking Glass/Bridge?

Q#834
The BRIDGE.
BRIDGE-2.
@Snowden
Clowns.

Q #187
My actual conclusion is probably what's delayed me the most as it's been mind blowing understanding our country now.... I totally get it..
Current conclusions? so Titanic -> Rothchild screws America by making our money worthless -> crash of 29 -> Tons new government which doesn't fix the problem Rothchild created (but a war helps) -> cia -> everyone blackmailed with sex tapes -> media consumed cia -> Country forced hard left -> population to puppets -> Causes uprising by certain Patriots like Kennedy/Reagan/Trump and while they managed to kill Kennedy and outlast Reagan enough lessons were learned that we are now finally ready to clean house and become America again?
First time in about a hundred years.... wow...
Nov 21 2017 19:49:02

So we had the same 9/10 days off per the time pattern as the last time we saw clock. The clock link suggests that # 187 is where we are right now. Bridge 1 would be the Looking Glass that works correctly: white hats version. @Snowden would be the CIA looking glass that is either broken or has corrupted data: black hats version. (my earlier post on this was hated by a certain poster so... you know....._javascript:icon('
')).

Our energy, per Q, fuels favorable a timeline, #834/187 suggest this timeline syncs up per clock references. "Stupid" would suggest CIA version of bridge is broken, false data etc., and this week's MSM onslaught warning will be their attempt to alter the projected timeline reality to favor their outcome. Note the references to algorithms which would suggest to me they need better data, doctored data, which also suggests clearly those Q#834 references; google, facebook, twitter are a main source for data for the device...

LV news etc. LV happened October 1st 2017, PRIOR to time manipulation going online and no traction. FL 2018, after altered reality took hold.

Q suggests fortitude on our behalf is needed to steer into the correct reality reflection. Very important, the energy reaching more then 30 million strong will stabilize.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Very strange. I assumed that was Hannity talking at your end quote. That was actually Jan (male for anyone wondering).

It would be interesting to know if Jan ever got close to Hannity as the article says the wife spotted him and he ended up in his car in the driveway, before being arrested.

"superior reason"?? Sounds like he was on a mission...

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join