It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Truth must prevail in all instances.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Plus Ultra is all about wheat fields and the star child that will realize German idealism, and yes also facial makeovers.

Isn't it curious how a few select individuals periodically jump in here every 50 pages or so...and attempt to have this thread moved or shut down? Wonder why they feel so threatened by a thread in which they don't participate. Sounds desperate.

They don't understand and can't pass beyond their own limitations and the worst of it is that they will try to constrain everybody else within such and even reduce them lower than themselves, but not this time, not on Plus Ultra's watch.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You guys are starting to speak my language.

(and possibly Q's)

I'll drop some bombs shortly.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Too deep in a hole so for overall clarity.

Q BW Map is Wiki page about this image:

There exists at least 2 colored versions of this image. Very useful for initial orientation in this carefully crafted schema. If you have link to any colored version, please PM it.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Seth Rich and Crowdstrike ...

Kim Dot Com claiming he has offered to testify that the DNC hack was an inside job.

And evidence that the Crowdstrike report is not a lock on Russian hacking, with links to journalists who are doubting that story.

Odd facts surrounding the murder of Seth Rich

"The facts that we know of in the murder of the DNC staffer, Seth Rich, was that he was gunned down blocks from his home on July 10, 2016. Washington Metro police detectives claim that Mr. Rich was a robbery victim, which is strange since after being shot twice in the back, he was still wearing a $2,000 gold necklace and watch. He still had his wallet, key and phone. Clearly, he was not a victim of robbery," writes Lyons.

Another unexplained fact muddying the Rich case is that of a stolen 40 caliber Glock 22 handguns stoken from an FBI agent's car the same day Rich was murdered. D.C. Metro police said that the theft occurred between 5 and 7 a.m., while the FBI said two weeks later that the theft had occurred between Midnight and 2 a.m. - fueling speculation that the FBI gun was used in Rich's murder.

Furthermore, two men working with the Rich family - private investigator and former D.C. Police detective Rod Wheeler and family acquaintance Ed Butowsky, have previously stated that Rich had contacts with WikiLeaks before his death.

"According to Ed Butowsky, an acquaintance of the family, in his discussions with Joel and Mary Rich, they confirmed that their son transmitted the DNC emails to Wikileaks," writes Lyons.

While Wheeler initially told TV station Fox5 that proof of Rich's contact with WikiLeaks lies on the murdered IT staffer's laptop, he later walked the claim back - though he maintained that there was "some communication between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks."

Wheeler also claimed in recently leaked audio that Seth Rich’s brother, Aaron – a Northrup Grumman employee, blocked him from looking at Seth’s computer and stonewalled his investigation.

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler -Big League Politics

Perhaps the most stunning audio evidence, however, comes from leaked audio of a recorded conversation between Ed Butowsky and Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, who told him of a "purported FBI report establishing that Seth Rich sent emails to WikiLeaks.”

All of these come with the supporting video/audio/text transcription.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

This QMap

Color

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
TY, that is it. Already uploaded to Wiki.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Soon we will be able to link Q crumbs, POTUS tweets and keywords from Q BW Map ... once the overall structure is established, it will be trivial puzzle ...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That map looks like an instruction manual for a thousand year Reich.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I suggest that one or more frequent posters add a Q repository and the newly developed Wiki site to their signature.

Thank you in advance to anyone that does!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yeah it’s definitely not Kelly nor is he the only one with access to that information.

Only the public believe the game is being played in DC.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I suggest that one or more frequent posters add a Q repository and the newly developed Wiki site to their signature.

Thank you in advance to anyone that does!

Q Wiki is in strictly private mode for now ... I even do not want to post machine readable URL here. Reasons are explained on Wiki + plan how to make it bigger and BIG.

For now is Wiki open for ATS community internal/research purposes.

PM me or RelSciHistItSufi for URL/login

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

That map looks like an instruction manual for a thousand year Reich.

Yes, it is one of valid and fundamental points of view.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
More Antarctica/Argentina strangeness:

A Spanish navy commander travelling on board an oceanographic research ship in the icy waters of Antarctica fell overboard and died, the defence ministry announced on Saturday.

The Hesperides ship is now travelling to Ushuaia in Argentina to start the process of repatriating the body.
Spanish navy commander dies in Antarctica waters

Some weeks ago I made the following thread: Brit Rocket Scientist Dies Close To Argentinian Town Sunken Sub Came From - But Wait There Is More

From my OP:

A British rocket scientist has been found dead close to Ushuaia, the town the Argentinian submarine ARA San Juan came from before it vanished about two months ago. One month ago a story broke about the British government admitting to 'losing' thousands of papers from National Archives many of them concerning Argentina.

So far only facts:

Nov - Argentinian submarine coming from Ushuaia vanishes
Dec - British Government admits to losing important documents concerning Argentina
Jan - British Rocket Scientist/Aerospace Engineer dies near Argentinian town of Ushuaia

So back to today's news: Makes me wonder if this Spanish navy commander's death is a cover story. Did they find something in Antarctica that they want to get to Ushuaia in a hurry?

ETA: I only quoted the most relevant part from my thread here - read the full OP for more details.
edit on 3-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thankyou for checking into that. After reading a summary of GodFather-III last night, I understand what you're saying and why Q referred to that movie 22 times from 11.4.2017 to 12.9.2017.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

I implore you to find the door.

If you do, PM me please.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
A sign that this former Obama CIA guy is still angry that Hillary lost. Looks like he could use some training in manners himself.

Former CIA chief John Brennan on Friday predicted "rough waters ahead," particularly on international issues, saying President Trump is "unstable, inept, inexperienced, and also unethical."

In an interview with MSNBC's "Deadline: White House," Brennan told host Nicolle Wallace that the president was "ill prepared" to take on the duties of commander in chief, particularly growing military aggression from Russia and North Korea.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hmmm...Police responding to reports of shots fired at the White House.
www.bbc.com...

Police reporting self-inflicted gunshot wound.

"Suicide Weekend?"
edit on 3-3-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good Morning Gang , I think I might have found some answers to ALOT of what we have been exploring in this thread via Q . I suspect many of you have already made these connections, but for some of us slow pokes this might be EXTREMELY enlightening ! I remember Matt showing me some of this years ago and this has been discussed here on ATS many times in many ways. OK, here goes...Yikes....

Last night I remember seeing a video with some navy dude who had claimed he had traveled to the future. His name ( or one of them ) is Al Bielek and what he claims is absolutely mind boggling, however with my new Q glasses, so to speak, what he has to say makes perfect sense ! I was up most of the night listening to his story and Holy Sh#t, so MANY connections I don't even know where to begin to explain this. I have family coming to town and have limited time this morning, so I will leave some links and a few connections for you all to consider.

1. He claims to have been a part of the Montauk Project and explains how and why people are mind controlled, MK-ultra's evolution, some sick stuff.
2. He claims to have traveled into the future where the World is ruled by some sort of super computer.
3. He explains what role aliens have played in all this and how the governments of the world have worked with them.

Anyways, I wish I had time to explain this better, take a look, this is either important or I have gone totally bonkers !

p.s. Is it possible the Jack Q refers to is Jack Pruit ? about an hour into the 1st video Al explains who he is. Have a good Day...

edit on 3-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...Police responding to reports of shots fired at the White House.
www.bbc.com...

Police reporting self-inflicted gunshot wound.

"Suicide Weekend?"

Suicide Weekend was the first thing that crossed my mind.
More to follow??

new topics

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join