It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
People are starting to connect Q anon and other related happenings to a Plus Ultra group, a trans-dimensional secret society, which is basically correct and represents an emerging breakaway civilization, the one that was always planned, praise be to Nisaba.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
re Godfather III, Vatican Bank, etc.

If anybody wants to dig deeper into Vatican related topics. Joseph P. Farrell has a ton of interesting blog posts on his site. Here is a link pre-filtered by the search term Vatican. LINK

Just browsing some of his headlines will probably make some heads explode. In my opinion Farrell is one of the greatest minds in the alternative research community and he always makes a clear distinction between the source material he is commenting on and his own (high octane) speculations. Plus he has a B.A. in Biblical Studies and Philosophy, an M.A. in Historical and Theological Studies, and a Ph.D. in Patristics. Which helps when commenting on Vatican related topics. The man actually knows stuff.

LINK
edit on 3-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Q Wiki News

Created page Q BW Map with partial list of keywords contained in the map. It is the black and white map with THE PENTAGON-CIA-PINDAR/Pyramid vertical axis.
There exists at least 2 colored versions. Please send me the link(s), can not find it.

Keyword list on BW Map page is ready to create appropriate pages. Some of them are already created. The list as for now:

Central triangle and its surrounding

Inside triangle (top/down)

Q/PINDAR
Q/COUNCIL OF 13
Q/COMMITTEE OF 300
Q/THE ROUND TABLE
Q/THINK TANKS
Q/FINANCE
Q/RESOURCES

Outside triangle (from top/clockwise)

Q/4th dimensional negative entities
Q/"LOOSH"
Q/SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD
Q/THE CABAL
Q/"NEW WORLD ORDER"
Q/MEROVINGIAN BLOODLINE
Q/AIDS

Mind control gravity center

Inner circle (top/down)

Q/D.I.D. Q/dissociative identity disorder
Q/RITUAL ABUSE
Q/'___'-25
Q/"ALTERS"
Q/"TRIGGERS"
Q/"HANDLERS"
Q/TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL
Q/DEPATTERNING & PSYCHYC DRIVING
Q/"Trance: Formation of America" Q/Cathy O'Brien
Q/PROJECT MONARCH
Q/"Thanks for the memories" Q/Brice Tailor

Closely connected

Q/SUPER SOLDIERS
Q/"THE BLACK AWAKENING"
Q/LONE WOLF ASSASSINS
Q/Lee Harvey Oswald
Q/Jack Ruby
Q/SIRHAN SIRHAN
Q/CHARLES MANSON Q/1969 murder spree
Q/1969 Helter Skelter
Q/MK-ULTRA
Q/MKNAOMI

Time/causality manipulation

Q/MONTAUK PROJECT
Q/ANDREW BASIAGO
Q/PROJECT PEGASUS
Q/PROJECT LOOKING GLASS
Q/PSYCHIC WARFARE
Q/REMOTE VIEWING
Q/TIME TRAVEL
Q/STEWEART SWERDLOW

Depopulation

Q/DEPOPULATION
Q/EUGENICS
Q/AIDS
Q/MONSANTO

Monsanto/Agenda 21/Big pharma gravity center

Inner circle

Q/BIG PHARMA
Q/MONSTANTO
Q/AGENDA 21
Q/VACCINES
Q/FLOURIDATION
Q/CHEMTRAILS
Q/GMO's
Q/"CLIMATE CHANGE"
Q/GEOENGINEERING

Directly connected

Q/CARBON TAX
Q/WEATHER WARFARE
Q/DEPOPULATION

Biological and chemical WARFARE

Q/1970 APPROPRIATIONS: SUPER GERM REQUEST
Q/CBW'S BANNED 1971
Q/DEEP THROAT
Q/FORT DETRICK
Q/SPECIAL VIRUS CANCER PROGRAM
Q/LITTON BIONETICS
Q/HEP B VACCINE
Q/AIDS

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Q Wiki News2
Created page Clock and archived recent Clock discussion from this thread. Also some 8chan Clock images uploaded.

Need somebody with understanding to put it in easy readable form ... it is beyond my language skills.

------
Created basic categories ... please visit page linked from Main page

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sigrun
People are starting to connect Q anon and other related happenings to a Plus Ultra group, a trans-dimensional secret society, which is basically correct and represents an emerging breakaway civilization, the one that was always planned, praise be to Nisaba.

BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATION is one of keywords from BW map. It is bounded (not only) to MAJESTIC-12/AREA 51 keywords.

IAMTATs Avatar:
Mood: PLVS VLTRA +++

edit on 3-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Yes it relates to the passage into the further beyond, that previously considered normatives have been transcended and only the normies shall remain within them, thus those that have passed through and broken away.

Plus ultra ("Further beyond") is a Latin motto and the national motto of Spain. It is taken from the personal motto of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Spain, and is a reversal of the original phrase Non plus ultra ("Nothing further beyond"). This was said to have been inscribed as a warning on the Pillars of Hercules at the Strait of Gibraltar, which marked the edge of the known world.

The gates once thought impassable fade into the distance behind Plus Ultra as they sail away on the Andromeda-Gerät.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Added MAJESTIC-12/ROSWELL/AREA 51 category to Q BW Map list of keywords

MAJESTIC-12/ROSWELL/AREA 51

Q/UNAGKNOWLEDGED SPECIAL ACCESS PROJECT (possible acronym ASAP, typo probably unintended)
Q/MOON LANDINGS
Q/ROSWELL UFO CRASH 1947
Q/MJ-12 MAJESTIC-12
Q/BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATION
Q/AREA 51
Q/S-4
Q/DARPA' Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
Q/DUMB's "DEEP UDERGROUND MILITARY BASE"
Q/Wright-Paterson AFB DAYTON, OH
Q/DULSE, NM GENETIC ENGINEERING

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Shut it down? I think it's hilarious! QAnon has thrown every single "conspiracy" into the mix to lead you folks by the noses. Meanwhile, in the real world, actual White House insiders have had their temporary Top Secret clearances downgraded. There is no-one in the White House except Kelly who could even have access to some of the things QAnon claims to know, and Kelly has too much on his plate right now to worry about flying saucers.

What does QAnon have to say about some of our closest allies threatening a trade war? The last big round of trade wars was back in the 1930's... how did that all work out?
edit on Sat Mar 3 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

BREAK AWAY CIVILIZATION is one of keywords from BW map. I

He shows how the breakaway civilization has created a huge system of hidden finance with the involvement of the Vatican Bank (among others), 

From book description of Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops and Hidden Conflicts by Joseph P. Farrell

Farrell blogs almost daily on a wide variety of topics. Breakaway civilizations and the Vatican feature prominently among the recurring themes. The blog entries are openly accessible and free to read.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

QAnon is a /pol/ initiative in accordance with decentralized individuation strategy, even control of the White House falls into the same category, deeper levels of control are operative and it's a question of alignment and progression of some towards the future basis of society and separation from those who are going to remain in the past, maybe even the 1930's.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

If someone is planning to break away from you upon discovery of their plans you may as well break away from them, which is to say make the punishment fit the crime and respond in kind

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM is on the Q BW Map right between PROJECT PAPERCLIP and DWIGHT D.EISENHOWER (1961) keyword.

Q BW Map is masterpiece ... it should be one of focal points of investigation ... it is ready to use glue.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

To build on the Banco Ambrosiano part of your post MBSC, here's a story that further links the III part of Godfather III:

Roberto Calvi hung under Blackfriars bridge, London

In 1982 Roberto Calvi, head of Banco Ambrosiano, was found hung underneath Blackfriars Bridge in London. His clothes were filled with bricks and around $15,000 dollars. The day before his secretary "jumped" to her death from fifth floor of their office.

It was thought but never proven that the death was ordered by the Italian Masonic lodge Propogande due P2 (Propoganda 2) , then led by Licio Gelli who was the liaison officer between Italy and Nazi Germany during WWII! P2 were known as the Blackfriars (Jesuit involvement?).P2 was referred to as a shadow government including journalists, members of parliament, military, industrialists, 3 Italian Intelligence services and... Silvio Berlesconi, ex Italian prime minister who is trying currently to get back into power!

Banco Ambrosiano was 10% owned by the Vatican Bank and the rest thought to be Mafia and P2. It is thought that it was used to launder Mafia money.

Two weeks before the bank's collapse Calvi wrote to Pope John Paul II warning of catastrophic consequences for the church if it was allowed to go under!

Banco Ambrosiano was also a major funder (along with USA) of the polish trade union movement Solidarity, which rise was the start of the break up of the USSR.

edit on 3-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo founder

edit on 3-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typos

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I remember picking up and reading David Yallop's book "In God's Name" on a hunch back in the 80s. It was an unusual choice for me back then. Usually I would either read science fiction and fantasy or books on meditation and parapsychology. No internet yet and very few people with whom I could discuss stuff like this.

From the book blurp:

Only thirty-three days after his election, Pope John Paul I,Albino Luciani, died in strange circumstances. Almost immediately rumours of a cover-up began to circulate around the Vatican. In his researches David Yallop uncovered an extraordinary story: behind the Pope's death lay a dark and complex web of corruption within the Church that involved the Freemasons, Opus Dei and the Mafia and the murder of the 'Pope's Banker' Roberto Calvi.

edit on 3-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Re: PLVS ULTRA

MORE:
twitter.com...

Consider PLUS ULTRA may be White Hats.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I got a lot of ribbing at University the time about Calvi because I'm half Italian.

In the 80s there were around 2,300 lira to the dollar so around 15,000 dollars in his pockets could well have been 33 mIllion lira!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Minor coincidence uncovered last night:

BBC main news anchor in the 90s (I think), Michael Beurk, revealed on a cooking programme that his family came from the Black Forest.

Interestingly for someone so famous in U.K., he has no wiki.
edit on 3-3-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Correct decade

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I bought Bill Cooper's BEHOLD A PALE HORSE back in 1999. I have always found his warning of New World Order chilling:

"We cannot survive any longer by hanging onto the falsehoods of the past. Reality must be discerned at all costs if we are to be a part of the future. Truth must prevail in all instances, no matter who it hurts or helps, if we are to continue to live upon this earth. At this point, what we want may no longer matter. It is what we must do to ensure our survival that counts. The old way is in the certain process of destruction and a New World Order is beating down the door.

"To cling to the past is guaranteed suicide. To remain apathetic is assured enslavement. To learn the truth and then act upon it is the only means of survival at this moment. To shrug off the information contained in this book and to disregard its warning will result in the complete destruction of the Republic of the United States of America. You will never get a second warning or a second chance. Like it or not, this is it, stark reality. You can no longer turn your head, ignore it, pretend it's not true, say 'it can't happen to me', run, or hide. The wolf is at the door."

William Cooper
Behold a Pale Horse
Introduction, page 3

While riding his motorcycle, this man was run off the road in an attempted murder and lost his leg. Despite this, he pushed forward, warning anyone and everyone who would listen.

I seem to remember reading on his website, Hour of the Time, immediately after he was killed, that he was ambushed while he was trying to flee into his house. Not only was he shot multiple times but they also shot and killed his dog. They posted autopsy reports as proof that he was shot while trying to flee and not while engaged in gun battle. His website was taken down shortly afterward.

He is a true hero. I only hope he is smiling at us all for finally waking up.

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join