It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
For those who are not familiar with Milton William Cooper's
death, but are familiar with the current political climate...

As Cooper moved away from the UFOlogy community and toward the militia and anti-government subculture in the late 1990s, he became convinced that he was being personally targeted by President Bill Clinton and the Internal Revenue Service.

In July 1998 he was charged with tax evasion; an arrest warrant was issued, but Cooper eluded repeated attempts to serve it. In 2000, he was named a "major fugitive" by the United States Marshals Service.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

Those who knew him say he was taken out purposely.

THIS stood out (from your source):

On November 5, 2001, ApacheCounty sheriff's deputies attempted to arrest Cooper at his Eagar, Arizona

(Bold, mine)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Clinton had declared him America’s most dangerous radio host.

Cooper was being chased by Apache County Sheriff’s who were attempting to serve him with an arrest warrant on charges of Aggravated Assault. To this day it is still uncertain who fire d first but in an exchange of gunfire he was shot and killed. His body lay on his front porch for almost 24 hours before finally being removed by the Coroner’s office.

worcesterherald.com...

Some further reading for those interested.

Milton William Cooper

www.findagrave.com...

Also see
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

nymag.com...

edit on 2-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So...Florida and Ft. Lauderdale. I have reason to believe it may just be a hub of human trafficking. I have researched a certain case that was a pedo ring heavily connected based out of Cornwall Ontario Canada. Cornwall is a border town, there is a bridge right in town that connects it to the US. Lots of bad stuff has always gone on there from MK experiment s back in the day to the huge pedo ring that has gone on for years. It was brought out into the open as this article details but only a few low level people were ever brought to justice. It went, and still continues to, way beyond what was told. It's a huge rabbit hole which includes the CIA ritual abuse etc. etc. In any case a very small part of it was a hotel in Lauderdale that was used back and forth to Canada for years and years. Kids being shuttled back and forth and passed on. I have to dig to find the name of the hotel but it makes sense the local leo departments are in on it. They certainly are and were in Cornwall.

Reading even this one newspaer article you can see what it looks like when this is brought to light. They never uncovered the top people. I hope things might be different now and the storm can bring the real people behind the curtains of these things forward. This case is close to my heart and it broke the heart's of those involved. The one cop they talk about in this article was forced to go into hiding after they jailed him for refusing to testify after they tried to kill his wife. He tried to bring it out...it didn't work.

In any case there was a strong connection to Fort Lauderdale Fla. I think it's abad place

TextIn 1992, a man came forward to say he had been sexually abused by a priest and a probation officer while he was an altar boy in Cornwall, Ont. The local Roman Catholic diocese offered the man $32,000 in return for dropping the complaint he had filed with police.

A local police officer blew the whistle on that coverup, unleashing a flood of other child sexual abuse complaints and a chain of events that would eventually lead the Ontario government to call a public inquiry

www.cbc.ca...

If you haven't done so, check out George Webb's videos from a week or so ago. He has a lot of dots connecting...Day 127 and 128 videos I think. That whole area, including Parkland, is a cesspool. Dead lawyers littering the streets. Unbelievable.

Miami Mamas is interesting.
www.vice.com...
www.nbcmiami.com...
www.nbcnews.com...

The more one looks into the neighborhood, the darker it gets.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Re: "Suicide weekend?"
(saw this idea pointed out on Twitter)
twitter.com...

Q POST #700

Feb 9 2018 21:17:44
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: f81874 320057

[Next week]
[Next week]
[Next week]

Suicide weekend?
Q

qanonmap.github.io...

3 weeks from Feb. 9th.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Interesting title. I read Behold a Pale Horse in 1996. I thought that I heard of him f while litening to Coast to Coast AM one night on a long ride back from college. But, it turns out that Cooper wasn't very fond of Art, so manybe not. The title Mystery Babylon reminded me of Revelation 17:

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

How many hours are there in a weekend? Looks like this might take a while.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Interesting title. I read Behold a Pale Horse in 1996. I thought that I heard of him f while litening to Coast to Coast AM one night on a long ride back from college. But, it turns out that Cooper wasn't very fond of Art, so manybe not. The title Mystery Babylon reminded me of Revelation 17:

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

How many hours are there in a weekend? Looks like this might take a while.

Hmmmm....Revelation 17 makes me think of the Oscars, this weekend on the 4th.

Suicide Weekend....the suicide of the public's perception of Hollywood's elite ? I think many of these hypocrites better tread lightly and know we'll be watching them like hawks. The Standard Hotel is a popular place to throw after parties, look through some of their photos on FB pages, lot's of celebrities "partying"....
edit on 3-3-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Soz for the delay gals n guys:

UNANSWERED Q V1.0 20180303

This version contains:

1) Q posts 1 to 827
2) Links to all Posts pics and urls (where multiple per post click comment to see all),
3) MIRROR date
4) POTUS Tweets up to 25th Feb 18
5) A first cut Instructions page

The idea of this file is to enable you to analyse the Posts as a whole, search for multiple references, work out codes etc.
Think of it as a playground or sandbox. It will get updated so copy to different filename if you want to retain your workings.

If you conclude any outputs, these should be added to the wiki Q files. PM JanAmosComenius if you don't have the link/a login.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Fresh eyes and contributions to this thread are welcome.
It would be nice to see more participating each in their own way.
Where we go one we go all.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Soz for the delay gals n guys:

UNANSWERED Q V1.0 20180303

This version contains:

1) Q posts 1 to 827
2) Links to all Posts pics and urls (where multiple per post click comment to see all),
3) MIRROR date
4) POTUS Tweets up to 25th Feb 18
5) A first cut Instructions page

The idea of this file is to enable you to analyse the Posts as a whole, search for multiple references, work out codes etc.
Think of it as a playground or sandbox. It will get updated so copy to different filename if you want to retain your workings.

If you conclude any outputs, these should be added to the wiki Q files. PM JanAmosComenius if you don't have the link/a login.

You guys are absolutely solid gold. Seriously. Thank you both so much for all of your amazing work.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
In Celebration of the way that Dashen did the index set up on the opening of this part of the multi-part ongoing thread.

I sure hope he doesn't mind doing it again when the time comes.. ?

originally posted by: ketsuko
You guys are awesome.

That index can make you laugh if you play Bill Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" in the background while reading it.

originally posted by: dashen
PAGE 70 through 80 - January 27-27 2018

heart attacks, Ariel Investments,LOOP, lucas, disney,[ We SEE ALL. We HEAR ALL, Wizards & [WAR]locks.] , rizvi traverse, Lionsgate owned by Frank Giustra, PJ Rizvi horses, Peacock Ridge LLC,

Blackwatch and Loanet, andrew breitbart calls out pizza podesta, hillary+kkk, maxine waters 4.5mm mansion on govt salary, sen. byrd, pages wasted,

PAGE 80 through 90 - January 27-28 2018

Assange just wont shut-up, Biden speaks at CFR, bragged about manipulating Ukrainian justice system, NK worth 6 Trillion, FBI cant find McCabes texts either, lol, (endgame entertainment, octopus investments), Al-Waleed looking out of sorts, achieving critical mass awareness

dashen, pizza, concerted derailment, i smell fear, #TeamWokeAF, Apotex Corp, BAD BLOOD What was the NHS blood contamination scandal

PAGE 90 through 100 - January 28-29 2018

Energy building, Stop answering the negative posts!!! , we dub thee Crankyoldsage, John Q Public, Gowdy on fisa memo, Gang of Eight, Twatter taking down Q posters, blue bird, project looking Glass, Operation Focus Fire, SecureDrop, threadreaderapp.com... , Mikhail Lesin found dead in DC, !!!13605 sealed indictments!!!, James Dolan, memo voting, obama, iran, strzok, threadreaderapp.com... , twitter.com... ,

dems in panic mode, Scared Schiffless, Rod Rosenstein going down big time, McCabe is stepping down,

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I never saw the movie but I think it has to do with this

The Godfather: Part III (1990) interweaves a fictional account of two real-life events: the 1978 death of Pope John Paul I and the Papal banking scandal of 1981-1982
Q: What real-life events influenced the storyline of "The Godfather: Part III" | ScreenPrism

Please note that the Q in that headline stands for Question - the article is from Octobre 2015, two years "preQ". Nice synchronicity though.

Francis Ford Coppola`s latest installment of The Godfather saga resurrects two stories the Vatican would like to forget: its involvement in the scandalous collapse of Banco Ambrosiano and a controversial 1984 claim that a newly elected Pope John Paul I was murdered after he began to clean up the Vatican Bank.

The Godfather Part III is about the struggle between forgiveness and revenge, love and fear, redemption and corruption. It is a story of corruption in all sectors of society, including the Catholic Church, and the Godfather`s realization that ``the higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.``
Vatican Story Line Has Real-life Basis

As has been pointed out Pope = Pontiff = Pontifex = bridge builder.
Pope/Vatican symbol's = key

edit on 3-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Key

Seal of Vatican City Papal regalia and insignia

The crossed keys symbolise the keys of Simon Peter. The keys are gold and silver to represent the power of loosing and binding. 

Coat of arms of Pope Francis

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That definitely jibes with the idea of the pope being the BRIDGE. Maybe there are several people who serve that function. Many antichrists?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Makes me think of the Ghostbusters movie. The keymaster and the gatekeeper have to meet (and get it on) in order to open an interdimensional portal (bridge to other dimension) so an evil god and it's demons can invade and engage in end times shenanigans. Lots of interesting symbolism in that movie.
edit on 3-3-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
So...digging around for Key possibilities, I found a place in Colorado called Keystone Resort. The company that owns it is called Apollo Global Management, and one of its managing partners is Josh Harris.

Apollo is operated by its managing partners, Leon Black, Joshua Harris and Marc Rowan and a team of more than 250 investment professionals, as of March 31, 2013. The firm's headquarters are located in the Solow Building at 9 West 57th Street[76] in New York City, and the firm operates additional offices in Purchase, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, Hong Kong and Mumbai[48]

Now, it gets kinda interesting. This wiki page was last edited on March 1st. Two days ago. And this odd, random blurb has been inserted in there:

Joshua Harris, a founder of Apollo Global Management, was advising Trump administration officials on infrastructure policy. During that period, he met on multiple occasions with Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, said three people familiar with the meetings. Among other things, the two men discussed a possible White House job for Mr. Harris.[79]
(bolding my own).

Someone copy/pastaed that from a news article..."...said three people familiar with the meetings..."

en.wikipedia.org...

But, of course I'm sure there's nothing to see here. Just a silly coincidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Has anything Q posted happened yet? Just curious.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Yeah kinda (rolls eyes):

from #537 Jan 14 2018 20:49:27 !UW.yye1fxo (snippet)

MAJOR players here to distract, create doubt, and alter the direction.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

You're right...when I saw that movie it seemed so silly. Just someone's bizarre imagination. Now, it's fairly creepy to see how much sense it actually makes.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If you don't know you aren't paying attention and it's too late for the cliff notes version.

edit on 3/3/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...hmpf

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Key

Seal of Vatican City Papal regalia and insignia

The crossed keys symbolise the keys of Simon Peter. The keys are gold and silver to represent the power of loosing and binding. 

Coat of arms of Pope Francis

Well...seems the pope has a fondness for bridge building...

Bridges

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join