It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 238
<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

ATS is turning into the DailyKos...other than this thread.

Pretty much the only reason I stick to this thread.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ok, was looking into Catalina and was just about to post this link....a min. ago, I swear to God, it was flashing on the top an AD to come to Kidalina Island, adults welcome. It struck me as odd enough to post, when I went back to copy the link, this is now at the top, not flashing ?

www.tripadvisor.com...

hmmm..now it's flashing again ? Does this seem weird or what?

It also has a "ball room" we know how the elites like their fancy "masked" balls. Natalie Wood also died inthe waters around Catalina.
petergreenberg.com...
edit on 28-2-2018 by Mountai nLaurel because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: carewemust

I understand how the Saudis blood negotiated the highest office in the land.

Neither the NRA or Hillary enjoy the cult of personality Obama did.

It made him substantially more dangerous than either.

Qs endgame is the Awakening is it not?

Yes..Awakening..followed by the awakened forcing CHANGE in a positive direction. We're seeing more of that as the months pass. Q is like a sorely needed REAL NEWS outlet...plus some.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You definitely do, ketsuko!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced. A lot of these people elsewhere sound like they are operating from shill central or some internet propaganda room in McLean VA. Most of the people here are so deep into the topic, they don't want to waste time with basic questions such as:

"But didn't Hillary Clinton get the majority of votes?"

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
@Tigerpaws:

I found this in the comments section of an article:

The standard hotel is in Schiff’s district and a few days after the bust the GM of the standard and a few other upper level standard employees went for a “company retreat” on Catalina Island except their helicopter crashed right after takeoff killing all on board. The rumor is the GM had dirt on Schiff and the pedophilia going on at the hotel so she was killed to protect Schiff.

Source

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced.

Ok. Well, just so you know....I have a desire for truth, too. But unfortunately I'm not 'Q.' Maybe there's no place for someone like me on ATS anymore.

I just wanted to reach out and let you guys know how I was feeling...I wondered if maybe others interested in truth were feeling the same....I wondered what you guys might think about being missed.

I understand though.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Standard Hotels led me to a few weird spots in Miami.

Namely Fisher Island and St Patrick Catholic Church.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There’s a place for you here.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Is that the A.S. 187 from a while back?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We need you here too ! I do read and comment on other posts, but am finding it difficult to participate without wanting to "red pill" others with my "Q" mindset these days

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ok, was looking into Catalina and was just about to post this link....a min. ago, I swear to God, it was flashing on the top an AD to come to Kidalina Island, adults welcome. It struck me as odd enough to post, when I went back to copy the link, this is now at the top, not flashing ?

www.tripadvisor.com...

hmmm..now it's flashing again ? Does this seem weird or what?

It also has a "ball room" we know how the elites like their fancy "masked" balls. Natalie Wood also died inthe waters around Catalina.
petergreenberg.com...

Catalina Island is geared up for family fun and is now Kidalina!

Catalina Island is the ultimate destination for kid-friendly vacations. A wonderfully diverse and lively island just 22 miles from the mainland, it offers a variety of thrills as well as opportunities to relax. If you’ve been looking for fun places to go in California with your kids, look no further. Read on to see what “Kidalina” has to offer.

www.catalinachamber.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

Tangential Q-ness

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You're welcome here. We're busy digging up connections. I'll be honest -- I'm not necessarily all in on Q although I'm closer to it than I was, but just digging into the connections and all the topics we've covered has been intriguing.

This has also spawned several other threads too.

But my general MO is to pick a few threads and stick with them for a day. Now, it's just that this is always one of those threads.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

I prefer to hang out with the people in this thread. The research is more focused, there is less noise, the tone is more kind, and the desire for truth more pronounced.

Ok. Well, just so you know....I have a desire for truth, too. But unfortunately I'm not 'Q.' Maybe there's no place for someone like me on ATS anymore.

I just wanted to reach out and let you guys know how I was feeling...I wondered if maybe others interested in truth were feeling the same....I wondered what you guys might think about being missed.

I understand though.

MME...I can't imagine ATS without you. You are among the finest researchers this site has to offer.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You're one of my favorite thinkers and a fantastic researcher.

As my posts here reflect I'm no Q'ster and have deep reservations about all of this. That said, I've never been made to feel unwelcome in this discussion.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Is it sad that he speaks unintentional truth about The Post?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've seen a few references here mentioning that these people have to almost allude to their secret behaviours for some kind of religious or karmic reason. Does anyone have any more info in this? Is that a satanic belief?

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm also unsure about Q I think everyone is. So many topics are spinning out of this it is hard to keep up in one thread!

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Looks harmless enough ((kid friendly vacation places) unless there's a shadowy side to it. Don't see it.

The helicopter crash otoh, that's creepy and for some reason made me want to cry. All for wide-eyed Schiff.

This whole thing goes deep, via bloodlines and "houses" and whatnot, and I don't know about you but it looks to me like their house has fallen and that Bablyon is three-times or thrice fallen if we wished to speak in an upper crust British manner.

top topics

<< 235  236  237    239  240  241 >>

join