It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
After few days I visited infinity chan. Please pay attention to preface of thread /qr/ #625. It is impossible to use intel gathered to this point with tools given by nature of chatrooms. Lot of info is redundant, lot of info went to memory hole. No links, no map.

In short: They are trying to go behind linear chatting and establish institutional basis for proper research. Special investigative threads were founded.

How do you want to build The Map in linear threads? It is impossible. They are calling for Wiki!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What about this pages?

All of you have something to add. Please do it. PM me for login.

MediaWiki support hundreds of extensions. If you are missing any feature, I'll try my best to add it.
edit on 27-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I wonder who inherited Andrew Breitbarts information. He tweeted that someone might want to kill him off with a heart attack, which is exactly what happened. There must have been people close to him which he confided in. Breitbart.com did play a big part in catapulting Trump into Presidency, but their news stuff is kind of run-of-the-mill-right-wing and not all that explosive. Who inherited Andrew Breitbarts info?

Steve Bannon???

Very likely. Megaanon said months ago that Bannon had to leave and go to Breitbart because that was the only way he could effectively help the POTUS. I figured that meant he had information that he intends to release. She said a lot of the animosity between certain people and POTUS is contrived, to keep the MSM scrambling and to weed out weasels who managed to avoid detection who were leaking things.

She gave a whole lot more detailed information in her drops, and it really matches up nicely with the Q breadcrumbs. And her very last few posts lead the reader directly back to Q. She even states who she thinks Q is.

I tend to agree. I've wondered often if Bannon was one of Breitbart's "safe-drop" people. I heard him say in an interview once that he had a dozen people holding things for him. When absolutely nothing came out after his death...I wondered why? Of course THey would know who he had passed info to if it was done digitally. I hope that at least one of those trusted friends is able to come forward.

The evidence is out there. It just needs digging up.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: crankyoldman

Here's an unexpected twist: after calling Israel "an unqualified punk, racist and a theif" helping defeat Israel in an election cycle, Roger Stone switched sides in the next election, managing Israel's campaign pro bono to defeat the incumbent...
That is incredibly curious to me.

Alex Jones made the statement that Stone's son was employed by Israel's department. I tried to check it out on the sheriff's website but that is a huge department. I didn't catch a name or capacity of employment.

Interesting turns of events, eh?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
To all the contributors to this thread I want to say a heartfelt THANKS!

Each time I come to the thread I learn something. That fact alone keeps me coming back because it is only in learning that our thinking can expand. We are told to expand our thinking. I take that to mean go beyond the "right" and "wrong" answer, to look at many answers to each question.

And on a real and personal level, I know things are moving among people who had come very close to giving up hope that the ship could ever be righted. My prayers and hopes are with them and with all of us who are seeking to better understand this mad world in which we find ourselves.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Hey GAnon, when was the last time you ate at Outback Steakhouse?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Interesting:
idraintheswamp

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that's really what it is, Trump won't avoid only fight a holding action, and if that's really what it is, then I am more disturbed than ever by what the coder has been putting out these past few days.

Pray is right.

What has it been putting out?

Stuff that tells me that this won't work or at least that the efforts underway will spoil that giant game of Jenga. To be fair, he's usually apocalyptic, but when other people start putting those dots together, I get more antsy.

I really don't want that to be true. Do you? At the very least, things are going to get much, much darker, and the fight is going to get much more open and desperate before it can get close to being better and the US will not be anything like its former self when it's all over.

So Obama better not be the AC.
edit on 27-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

He blocked me for asking him some Q questions.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Outback is under the umbrella of Bloomin' Brands which happens to have its own PAC that was coincidentally started during the election of 2016 and gives to a mix of democrats and republicans.

Robert D. Basham
Chris T. Sullivan
Trudy Cooper
J. Timothy Gannon

There are the founders and it's HQ is in Tampa.
edit on 27-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Outback is under the umbrella of Bloomin' Brands which happens to have its own PAC that was coincidentally started during the election of 2016 and gives to a mix of democrats and republicans.

Robert D. Basham
Chris T. Sullivan
Trudy Cooper
J. Timothy Gannon

There are the founders and it's HQ is in Tampa.

Bloomin' Brands needs to spend less money on politics and more money revamping their tired old restaurants.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Great news!!

/sarc

The federal government is likely now able to unlock any model of iPhone. A report in Forbes says a contractor known as a go-to for when U.S. officials want a suspect's device unlocked has discovered a way around Apple's security features. The contractor is an Israeli firm called Cellebrite, which the report suggests successfully circumvented security on an iPhone X late last year during a Michigan arms trafficking investigation. Forbes reports the company "developed undisclosed techniques" that allow it access to iOS 11. However, the firm has not made any public statements about the reported development so it's not clear what that development might be. Apple has thus far not responded to the report.

Link

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It’s almost like they did it on purpose.

Probably just a coincidence though.

C Street rabbit hole is going to be hard to climb out today.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Is family international and the C Street The family connected somehow?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

They could probably do this anyway. I mean, does anyone here doubt that the Chinese government forces Apple, Samsung, etc, to install some kind of security backdoor on any phone sold in China? This charade with Cellebrite is probably just the government making a pretense of it being difficult to access people's phones.

Actually, now that I think about it, this might tie in to Q's questions about phones, and why everything is 'really' made in China. The deep states promotes iPhones and Galaxies because they come pre-installed with government spyware.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
That is a LOT of information, professionally laid out. Must have taken a long time to build or have a team working 24/7.

Do we have a page on the wiki to link to such resources for investigations?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

They definitely seem connected.

Or close enough ideologically for it not to matter.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well that means like 10% of DC ISN'T in some sorta cult. Maybe less

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Feel free to create it.

I'm working on clock/delta collection + missing IBM BlueGene DoE (big hole) + etc.

BTW my home made full ray bread is ready. No way I'll eat that chemical and soy laden BS from large bakeries ...

edit on 27-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Considering most of POTUS tweets are sent from an iPhone, I hope that phone has been customised to be more secure!

BTW I found that out because I downloaded POTUS tweets to excel and added them to Unanswered Q.xlsx. I'll make that version available today, once I reach Q post 400.

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join