It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
(Link above)

Much of that shaping is bad, according to Obama. "Essentially we now have entirely different realities that are being created with not just different opinions, but now different facts," he said. "And this isn't just by the way Russian inspired bots and fake news. This is Fox News vs. The New York Times editorial page. If you look at these different sources of information, they do not describe the same thing. In some cases, they don't even talk about the same thing. And so it is very difficult to figure out how democracy works over the long term in those circumstances."

Obama noted that in other countries—like China—the government simply decides which viewpoints can be aired in public, but "that's not who we are, and that's not the society I want to live in." Even so, media giants like Facebook and Google should keep in mind that the U.S. government has a role to play in ensuring there are "basic rules of the road in place that create level playing fields."

The government should decide what we all should hear ... he favors the above on issues like climate change. As far as he is concerned, the only argument is on how we regulate everyone, not on if it's necessary -- that debate is done, and social media should take the hint and end it.
edit on 26-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
A little tidbit for Tat and Tiger... @snowden just made a snide little comment about Erik Prince as a comment on a retweet today. Seems as if he might not like him all that much...

Edit to add...not his comment sorry just a retweet

twitter.com...

Noooooo coincidences!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Oh and that Rothchild tweet...she still hasn't left twitter.

She didnt say she'd leave twitter. She said she deleted her twitter app. Maybe she doesn't know that that doesn't delete her twitter account. Deleting her twitter app will not disappear her problems.

I had a good laugh at that too. These people are STUPID. Money doesn't buy basic common sense, apparently.😹😹😹

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i'm not trolling. i'm asking people to be specific about the claims they're making. others in this thread have claimed that the research they are doing because of Q has caused things to happen, like unspecified resignations.

nobody? because all this 'our consciousness is raised and it encourages the white hats and they feed that energy back to us' line kind of sounds like... well... circle jerk-y.

i understand if you're all having fun and you feel like you're learning things about the way things work behind the scenes... but what is it DOING? what has been accomplished BECAUSE of all this time you're spending? or... what do you project WILL be accomplished by it?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This reminds me of a blog post that Scott Adams (of the Dilbert comic strip fame) put out just over a year ago, in February. If your not familiar with Adams or his views I would invite anyone on either side of the political spectrum to look at some of his writing. In addition to being a comic strip writer, he is also a trained hypnotist and persuasion expert. In his post form Feb 12, 2017, he addresses the dual realities we are experiencing in the US today.

In order for our two-movie situation to merge back into a single movie, one of us needs to see our expectations violated in ways that even cognitive dissonance can’t explain away. As long as the movie with the apple and the movie with the gun both “work” in terms of their scripts, they will keep playing at the same time. You might see confirmation bias that tells you it really was a gun. I might see confirmation bias that it was a delicious apple.

Two-Movie Reality

What Adams says parallels what Obama says about people experiencing two different realities. Adams alludes to how the cycle of the two realities is broken in the post linked, and other posts. The end result of people delving into the questions posed by Q is that we may hit a saturation point where objective reality is so plain, that it cannot be denied. I think we are a long way from that happening, but I hold out hope that that time will come.

edit on 26-2-2018 by CoramDeo because: I type like a oneth grader.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So if i toss my laptop in the trash it doesn't delete the internet?

I better call Hillary and tell her I made a biiiiig mistake.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

This is starting to feel like explaining WWE to someone who’s never seen it before.

Nothing that you see is authentic. This place attempts to shine a light on ideas that lead to the truth.

Q isn’t claiming to be responsible for these resignations (even though they are).

Q is showing people resignations that might otherwise be ignored, and the ways they are connected.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I wonder who inherited Andrew Breitbarts information. He tweeted that someone might want to kill him off with a heart attack, which is exactly what happened. There must have been people close to him which he confided in. Breitbart.com did play a big part in catapulting Trump into Presidency, but their news stuff is kind of run-of-the-mill-right-wing and not all that explosive. Who inherited Andrew Breitbarts info?

Steve Bannon???

Very likely. Megaanon said months ago that Bannon had to leave and go to Breitbart because that was the only way he could effectively help the POTUS. I figured that meant he had information that he intends to release. She said a lot of the animosity between certain people and POTUS is contrived, to keep the MSM scrambling and to weed out weasels who managed to avoid detection who were leaking things.

She gave a whole lot more detailed information in her drops, and it really matches up nicely with the Q breadcrumbs. And her very last few posts lead the reader directly back to Q. She even states who she thinks Q is.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I wonder who inherited Andrew Breitbarts information. He tweeted that someone might want to kill him off with a heart attack, which is exactly what happened. There must have been people close to him which he confided in. Breitbart.com did play a big part in catapulting Trump into Presidency, but their news stuff is kind of run-of-the-mill-right-wing and not all that explosive. Who inherited Andrew Breitbarts info?

Wasn't this his last tweet before he was murdered?

I always get such a strange feeling when I read his tweets. Especially the ones where he talks about them killing him. To know that they were likely going to kill him, and exactly how, and still keep trying to warn people and get the truth out despite that knowledge...that is a true hero right there. I am awed by that.

I hope we get the truth about that too. We talk a lot about people getting "suicided" here. Casually, even. But this man died. Many people who used to walk around just like us, with families and lives to live aren't walking around anymore.

I really hope their stories get told and they are honored in the manner they deserve to be, with truth and not some bull# version of how it went down.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Quick thought...

The KEYSTONE

...is ALSO The BRIDGE...

The Keystone is also the Bridge between two sides of the arch...it holds the arch together and keeps it suspended.

That's so interesting. When I said maybe the bridge was a person, my mental image was much like that picture. They're fond of arches. Just look at Vatican city.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Family International in D.C.?!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

If that's really what it is, Trump won't avoid only fight a holding action, and if that's really what it is, then I am more disturbed than ever by what the coder has been putting out these past few days.

Pray is right.

What has it been putting out?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Not having any luck tracking past flights w/o subscription...might just be worth the $25...

www.archives.gov...

...still working on it, there's ~40,000 documents

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tigertatzen

So if i toss my laptop in the trash it doesn't delete the internet?

I better call Hillary and tell her I made a biiiiig mistake.

Maybe offer her a complimentary cloth and a bottle of Clorox for her trouble, too.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Maybe tomorrow you can teach him shapes and colors.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

gosh, not this 'the family' I hope
But you never know these days

ETA. Not that cult GA
The other 'the family'... The fellowship with the fancy house on C Street
edit on 2 27 2018 by dashen because: Spooky

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I had a good laugh at that too. These people are STUPID. Money doesn't buy basic common sense, apparently.😹😹😹

Inbreeding and Spirit Possession take their toll on intelligence.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Inbreeding and Spirit Possession take their toll on intelligence.

Being drunk on power their entire pampered lives can't have helped them much, either.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Second investigative journalist murdered in EU country within only four months!

Journalist murder shocks Slovakia.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join