It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think Israel is a complete tool, but there's a lot of ground yet to be covered before I start blaming him for deaths.

I think we are about to blow wide open a story that almost got out after Travon Martin.....someone had money to hide it then, but not now.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I think Israel is a complete tool, but there's a lot of ground yet to be covered before I start blaming him for deaths.

I think we are about to blow wide open a story that almost got out after Travon Martin.....someone had money to hide it then, but not now.

Martin you raise a HUGE point.

Money=energy. To sustain these things takes huge amounts of energy, running non stop - letting up means it dies on the vine. So, at what point do the energy/resources in all forms dry up? When does the process become untenable and the notion of staged events like this a drain rather then a fuel up?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Did he prevent them from treating them because they were fake?

We’re seriously at the point where I can’t even form an opinion without seeing actual bodies.

I know that sounds callous but that’s what happens when you legalize propaganda.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Obama-Era Education Policy Questioned After Parkland Shooting

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel defended an Obama-era Department of Education program Sunday, even though some experts think it may have enabled school shooter Nikolas Cruz to carry out his massacre.

During his interview with CNN Sunday, Sheriff Israel refused to blame the shooting on a 2013 PROMISE agreement Broward County made with the Department of Education that ended school-based arrests based on “minor misbehavior.

dailycaller.com...

Obama's PROMISE agreement (With Broward County schools) gives greater federal funding to those schools which do not report criminal behavior at school to the Sheriff's dept...so more school kids would not have police records.

It was a way of reducing arrest statistics of school kids...by simply not reporting their crimes to authorities...or pressing charges when they commit crimes.
In return for reduced police records among students...the schools were rewarded with more Federal money...and the Sheriff could claim lower crime statistics.

Needless to say, Cruz was reported many times...with no charges actually pressed by the school.
Had charges actually been pressed, Cruz would've had a police record and would not have been able to purchase firearms.

The school literally put federal $$$ ahead of student safety.

edit on 26-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

When asked if there was a "Stand Down" order given to the 4 officers who allowed Cruz to slaughter students and faculty, Florida's Attorney General replied today, "I Can't Talk About That".

Source: www.rawstory.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TabascoGOATII
a reply to: Greenanon

Q post #92:
Seth Rich only mentioned because it directly relates to SA.
Las Vegas.
What hotel did the 'reported' gunfire occur from?
What floors specifically?
Who owns the top floors?
Top floors only.
Why is that relevant?
What was the shooter's name?
What was his net worth?
How do you identify a spook?
What can historical data collection reveal?
Was there any eye witnesses?
Who?
Was he registered as a security guard?
Why is MS13 important?
What doesn't add up?
Was there only one shooter?
Why was JFK released?
What do the JFK files infer?
Was there only one shooter?
Who was in LV during this time?
What was the real mission?
Speculate.
Why are survivors dying randomly?
What do each of these survivors have in common?
Did they talk on social media?
What did they say?
Were they going to form a group?
Why is this relevant?
How did they die?
What CIA report was released by WK?
What can control a car?
How did the (2) of the survivors die?
Car crash?
How does this connect to SA?
What just happened in SA?
Who owns the top floors of the hotel?
What happened today in SA?
To who specifically?
Was POTUS in LV that night?
Yes/no?
Why was he there?
Who did he have a classified meeting with?
Did AF1 land at McCarran?
What unmarked tail numbers flew into McCarren that night?
Trace AF1 that entire day.
What do you notice?
Classified.
Q

I've searched through ~400 pages between the three threads and have found no discussion of this...nobody gots an opinion regarding Vegas?

What did AF1 do that day?

Also, What can historical data collection reveal?
What historical data?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Wasn't this his last tweet before he was murdered?

There were several "interesting" tweets in the days, weeks and months before his "heart attack". This was one of them:

Andrew was the John the Baptist of this whole story. He prepared the way.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: airyspace2015

Anyone find it interesting that pretty much all the car rental companies are on this list?

I think 3 of them are actually owned by one company.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sort of annoying because we typically rent a car when we go on vacation.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How many warning calls did the Sheriff's office receive about Cruz?

Many. But until we know exactly is in those reports, I don't know how to weigh that.

Again, I think he's a tool for politicizing this tragedy. I also suspect something hinky is going on. That's still a far cry from negligent homicide.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

This is getting bad quickly. Might unravel as even MSM isn't on board with Sherriff.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ho lee sheet!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How many warning calls did the Sheriff's office receive about Cruz?

Many. But until we know exactly is in those reports, I don't know how to weigh that.

Again, I think he's a tool for politicizing this tragedy. I also suspect something hinky is going on. That's still a far cry from negligent homicide.

There were 18 reports to the Sheriff's office about Cruz.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Sheriff's office issues memo to Sheriff's office to defend Sheriff.

LOOK: Ingraham Releases Internal Email Directing Deputies to Defend FL Sheriff

In an "Ingraham Angle" exclusive, Laura Ingraham aired a purported internal email from the Broward County Sheriff's Office that directed employees to defend Sheriff Scott Israel.

Ingraham said the email was given to her by a source and that their veracity was "confirmed" by a second source.

It urges all staff members to vigorously support Israel as he "find[s himself] up against a flurry of media allegations." "He stood with us, and now we must stand with him," the email reads.

"The focus should be on getting to the bottom of what happened," Ingraham said.

"[It] shouldn't be about saving [Israel's] job." Ingraham said the emails continue a pattern of defensive public relations by the department at Israel's lead.

insider.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

AnkhMorPork's Cowardly Lion Meme seems to grow more appropriate for the Broward County sheriff's department, with each revelation.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Heard some really weird stuff about Israel and a 17 year old girl. Unverified at the moment but troubling if true.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's amazing how quickly this Sheriff has fallen. I'm interested to see if any of his political "friends" come to his aid.

I agree that there is tons that this is opening up. But it just seems too easy???

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The media got it's week and a half of gun control ranting and NRA bashing under it's belt.

They'll dispose of Israel as quickly as possible now.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Obama's sports speech leaks!

1) Obama thinks Google, Facebook, etc., are "a public good as well as a commercial enterprise," and should consider whether they are corroding our democracy.

2) It's okay to argue about how we should address climate change. It's not okay to deny the underlying science.

3) Obama really likes basketball—and he'd like it more if the NBA had a junior league.

4) Diversity isn't about "charity or political correctness, it's just common sense." And it's why his White House was scandal-free, according to the president.

5) Obama thinks the stereotype about lazy government employees is wrong.

Just to hit the high points, I'm diving back in to really read the article now.

**EDIT**

In his remarks, Obama expressed concern that Americans have segregated themselves into two "entirely different realities" where not just opinions but basic facts are in dispute, claimed to have left office without a major "embarrassing" scandal, and proved that he really loves basketball.

Gee, I wonder who started us down this road, Mr. Bitter Clinger?
edit on 26-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon

Heard some really weird stuff about Israel and a 17 year old girl. Unverified at the moment but troubling if true.

Probably true. "Powerful" people having sex with underage girls/boys seem to be the rule, rather than the exception.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join