It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well...THIS is something new here on this thread...Valued posters bickering with each other.

No judgement...but I miss the unique unity and teamwork element by which many have defined this thread over past months.

It's more fun when we all work together.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the liars will be exposed

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: IAMTAT

Going down the rabbit hole re Lunev and the bridge brought me to a document called Clandestine Communication Systems

. Given the preceding breadcrumbs this could be relevant.

Kazik established the communication bridge that linked Antek to the ZOB members and other resistance elements. A bridge “shares information ... and facilitates coordination” between networks. Underground leadership is typically isolated from the environment to limit exposure to hostile forces and delegates the supervision of operations to intermediaries, lieutenants and deputies. Structurally, a bridge is a “an organizational member who connects a [network] to which they belong with members of another [network]” and therefore included within the organizational boundaries that are created by the communication process. The bridge converses with other members, is involved in deliberations, and develops a high degree of organizational knowledge. The information acquired by the bridge increases his capacity to coordinate activities and influence subordinates.

This is an interesting idea.
How would this fit in with "Payback"?

I'm still catching up but wanted to get this thought process out there before it gets lost in my head.

If the BRIDGE is a person, perhaps that person controls what goes in or out. Like a drawbridge operator...or a toll collector. It just makes me think of that old story of paying toll to the evil troll under the bridge. I have been getting that image ever since I saw that drop.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Going down the rabbit hole re Lunev and the bridge brought me to a document called Clandestine Communication Systems

. Given the preceding breadcrumbs this could be relevant.

Kazik established the communication bridge that linked Antek to the ZOB members and other resistance elements. A bridge “shares information ... and facilitates coordination” between networks. Underground leadership is typically isolated from the environment to limit exposure to hostile forces and delegates the supervision of operations to intermediaries, lieutenants and deputies. Structurally, a bridge is a “an organizational member who connects a [network] to which they belong with members of another [network]” and therefore included within the organizational boundaries that are created by the communication process. The bridge converses with other members, is involved in deliberations, and develops a high degree of organizational knowledge. The information acquired by the bridge increases his capacity to coordinate activities and influence subordinates.

This is an interesting idea.
How would this fit in with "Payback"?

I'm still catching up but wanted to get this thought process out there before it gets lost in my head.

If the BRIDGE is a person, perhaps that person controls what goes in or out. Like a drawbridge operator...or a toll collector. It just makes me think of that old story of paying toll to the evil troll under the bridge. I have been getting that image ever since I saw that drop.

I think "The BRIDGE" IS a person.
Someone who's name we all know.

edit on 24-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Agreed.

We need to step back and realize this isn't about getting all our pet issues resolved.

We're uncovering the networks. There are and have been connections made into Israel. I've brought some up myself, and they are in the thread. By that alone, we know the tentacles go there too. But when peeling back layers, it's important to understand this isn't about a country as much as it's about a network.

We talk about NK inasmuch as it is a playground for that network, not because it is a country called North Korea.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: carewemust

Well this is weird, 1st thing I found when looking back at what happened on 2-24 in History.

1st official Roman edict for persecution of Christians issued by Emperor Diocletian

www.onthisday.com...

Nice...I was just talking about this very thing several pages back.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Well...THIS is something new here on this thread...Valued posters bickering with each other.

No judgement...but I miss the unique unity and teamwork element by which many have defined this thread over past months.

It's more fun when we all work together.

LOL.....our 1st fight, doesn't that generally lead to great make-up _ _ _ ?

It is a good question, "Why no mention of Israel ?" The best answer I can come up with is that Zionists have infiltrated EVERYTHING, so with that in mind, we are discussing them. I'm not sure it would be fair to lay Zionists at Israel's door step exclusively.

I totally understood Fluff's point, and admire her ability to question that something felt wrong with JA's posts, even though she has supported him. The process is to expand our minds and we really can't get there without a willingness to look and LOOK again at things that challenge our understanding of things we once held as Truths.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The question remaining about "The BRIDGE" is, WHY is it being connected to a high level Soviet defector?
...and WHY would Q's mentioning the two together...be considered "Payback" to someone?

Additional questions:
WHY is only "BRIDGE" in caps...and WHY is the 'T' in "The" only capitalized?

Ok so I found this...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Bridge_Federation

The name Vanderbilt is in there.

Which led me to this....

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I also found this...interesting logo and premise, too...

www.thebridge-themovie.com...

And the guy who made this documentary about the apparently frequent suicides by jumping from a bridge...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Haven't cross referenced, still catching up.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Creating a bridge?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

A lot of Q's tweets have been about "old CIA" as in pre WW2 CIA, Israel (New State) is officially post 1947 same as NSA.
"Q" might not be an NSA insider, has questions about 911 and Saudi Arabia which is telling.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Bridge has a spiritual meaning too.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
If Mueller represented the American end of the Uranium One exchange would it be fair to assume an asset like Lunev was likely to represent Russia on their end?

I would doubt that would be the case as Lunev was a defector/Traitor to Mother Russia.
Also, I believe he was given a new identity...and may still be working for Clowns.

But if things are not what they appear to be, maybe this guy wasn't actually a defector at all. Maybe that was just a cover identity. Maybe he was working for the shadow government on both sides and was protected. Ditto Mueller. Opposite ends of a bridge.

I mean...in all seriousness, a whole lot of people thought Snowden was a good guy who was forced to go into hiding. I was one of them. Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Bridge has a spiritual meaning too.

Indeed it does. Several of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Friendly but distinct and urgent warning. I will attempt an experiment in my next post that could go both ways. I politely ask that everybody in here including all lurkers to not quote,reply,screenshot or to archive this particular post. Not even a star. I'm dead serious. Q presents me with an once in a lifetime opportunity and i thought long and hard about it and i'm ready to try it now.

Just ignore the following post and please don't ask any questions.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, I did get a weird phone call earlier today. Someone left me a message full of old-time phone rings like you used to get off a rotary phone.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Lynn de Rothschild is deleting her Twitter.
Her explanation seems very lame. I wonder if the other Roths will follow.

twitter.com...

I replied to bid her adieu:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Where i go. nobody can follow!

English:

7 screens.
Unknown origin.
White Desert.
Black.
Emerald.
Ancient ruins.
Is the war over?

German:

7 Bildschirme.
Unbekannte Herkunft.
Weisse Wüste.
Schwarz.
Smaragd.
Uralte Ruinen.
Ist der Krieg vorbei?

01000001 01101101 00100000 01101001 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 00111111

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: purplemer

I have been following the Q posts since last year. I have yet to see any mention of Israel. Does this not in anyway tingle your senses..

Haven't seen that either.
My senses are so tingly...I'm sure I'm missing much.

You are doing remarkably well. Your like a one man autist army.

I find the QAnon stuff very inresting and firmly beleive that change is in the air. If this will be for the better or worse time will tell.

I am little worried about Trumps ties with Israel. He moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. His daughter is Jewish and so is her partner. There is nothing wrong with any of these things. But I do wonder in context of QAnon why there is no mention of Israel. We are all aware the Zionist regime is not squeaky clean although its looking that way through the perspective of QAnon.

If the Deep State within the US were one side of a mirror, then the Deep State within Israel would be the other side. Look at how much screeching there has been over his decision about Jerusalem.

Draining of this Swamp is also draining theirs, because those particular creatures swim together.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Honestly, all of the Swamp swims together no matter where it is. It is just a matter of how vulnerable it is to being drained.

The Saudis seemed to be the weakest link, so they got tapped first.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: WhatTheory
Lynn de Rothschild is deleting her Twitter.
Her explanation seems very lame. I wonder if the other Roths will follow.

twitter.com...

I replied to bid her adieu:

Very succinct

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join