It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Looks like we grabbed someones attention again. Must have hit a nerve. Interesting.

Explain the above if you could.

Ty

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dems release "rebuttal" of Memo

“In fact, DOJ and the FBI would have been remiss in their duty to protect the country had they not sought a FISA warrant and repeated renewals to conduct temporary surveillance of Carter Page, someone the FBI assessed to be an agent of the Russian government,” the rebuttal said, adding that the DOJ met the “rigor, transparency, and evidentiary basis” needed to meet FISA’s probable cause requirement.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Proof what proof? I have told you what happened.

From my original post;

Oddly enough I was perplexed to see JA (Julian Assange) supporting what Medium has done..... Interesting.

How is this a baseless smear? How is this a ludicrous lie? I am honestly shocked at your reaction. I have told you how it was. In JA's first visible comment underneath his Tweet about Medium - to me that read he was agreeing with what happened. It was early UK time and I was going to work, in a rush, I'm on edge all the time anyway at the moment because of all the Q stuff and an immense amount going on in my own life.

I admit I read it too quickly and as I'm super skeptical of his Twitter account I watch it very closely. He ain't his normal online self.

LUCKILY that is why I like ATS. If you're not sure of something you can link it and peeps will confirm or debunk it. And that happened...

Your reaction to this is insane... And hell aren't we meant to be going after the REAL big bad boys causing suffering, harm and death to people world wide, not attacking someone for making a human error.

Geez..... If this is the reaction I will get for suggesting or posting something people don't like - then they have already won.

Divide and conquer as always eh.. I won't bother posting anymore as I would rather not have this thread derailed by stupid over reactions to another poster who is on the same side.... Work needs to be done to bring the REAL liars to justice.

(post by purplemer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Skyfloating

Q is part of the same current that brought us wikileaks and pizzagate. Those were fiercely shut down. They weren't enough. So then came Q. And Q is not the last. More to come.

There are a LOT of things not mentioned by Q. Qs main focus is Deep State U.S.A. and the Triangle (Saud, Rothschild, Soros). There are a lot of other players, but those are the three he is focusing on. The "zionists" you refer to, are an extension of the Rothschilds.

Thank you for your reply.

I will tone it down after this not trying to mess up the thread. I appreciate the work that peeps are doing. If Qs main focus is the deep state then his eyes should be firmly on the Zionist regime. Q is happy to mention ISIS. How can you talk about ISIS unless you talk about the CIA and the Zionists they are very linked.

How can Q talk about 911 justice and forget to mention Mossad. These are big things to miss out on. The CIA and Mossad are in bed together. You cannot out one without the other.

Why do you think from US administration to US administration Israel continues to get funded. It falls out of the normal democratic process. This is a deep state strategy.

If Q ignores this then there is something very wrong here.

This has been said time and time again here. This is not a race, but a multidensity marathon involving millions of moving parts and each part resting on another part undertaken by not one person but a network. The point is this system we expose has been in place for eons, not weeks, or years, or since 'israel" was set up.

Q "ignoring" something as seen from a linear perspective, as an observer, seems odd. Backseat driving on a global effort never before undertaken seems short sighted to me. Incorporating the Q process from a non linear perspective you can see Q drops that were meant to be misleading - on purpose, prescient - on purpose and obscure - on purpose. Q has mentioned clones too so how come we haven't taken out clone factories? Or have we? Or has israel altered its form, or hasn't it? Gee how come Q hasn't attacked my local counsel person, he's got more influence on my day to day then any of these groups.

This criticism is to be expected, in every military unit there are people who demand the generals do x or y, and frankly, it is why they are not generals. If Q does not poke israel it is for a reason, not out of neglect for the fallen and the 911 jumping mossad agents.

I simply don't get the Q backseat driving. It is so obvious this is not a linear war designed to appease the followers but a wildly unique effort designed, thankfully, not to drive us all into chaos by stabbing every internet forum baddie.

If folks can assure me that attacking Israel, and NK, and Russia and SA and Soros and Maxine Waters and the Fed and the Rothschilds will all lead to harmony and not Venezuela I'm all for it, if not I would expect those with a better perspective then an internet forum know best. Q has mentioned this is global and working to avoid hell on earth.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

You can keep on repeating and quoting your smear, you still haven't got a shread of proof to back it up so you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

This will be my last reply to you in order to avoid too much thread drift.

edit on 24-2-2018 by MostlyReading because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Q is part of the same current that brought us wikileaks and pizzagate. Those were fiercely shut down. They weren't enough. So then came Q. And Q is not the last. More to come.

Yes and I watched as a systamic war was devolped against WL. DDos the site. Taking down finacial support and threats. WL prevailed.

With PG i watched censorship weponised. They where not caught with their pants down again! Mega thread where removed from reddit, streams removed on mass from youtube, peeps being threatened, legal threats, smear from the papers. It all happened. Even ATS took part..

So why not the same treamtent for QAnon. Why is this being allowed. The gate keepers of inforamtion are evidenlty still there. Its on reddit. The chans are intaked. Here is is a megathread on ATS. Your telling me the CIA could not take this down or knock out the chans for a while.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

JA is simply doing what he has been doing for the last 10 years.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So why not the same treamtent for QAnon.

Because we now have a President that is a conspiracy-theorist and supporting the process of disclosure. We are starting to win.

Times are changing.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

December 26th 437 10.[10-9] Operations_window5_6)_FDeltaC25-26 Secured Floor is yours Twitter FW Twitter [Kill rogue] Conf_White_White Q

You have been working on QAno for a while. This is JA and WL! Look at the image in the twitter handle. You think that is JA in the image. Bioswap last year. Follow AnonScan has been spot on every time.

10-9 is JA.. Look at the relevant WL from QAnon and the caged bird singing.

edit on 24-2-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Because we now have a President that is a conspiracy-theorist and supporting the process of disclosure. We are starting to win.

So you are saying that the deep state still has full control over the msm but no longer has control over the internet. That does not make sense really.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

No, you choose not to believe me. Which is fine. You are a random on the internet, I care not.

What I do care about is the fact that these are the most damning posts you've made yet since you've been on ATS. You're on a thread which the topic is how sick the TPTB with info provided by Q, and you attack me more than them? Ok, makes no sense to me, unless you have an ulterior motive...

I will add one last thing to this thread and then I'm done. I don't see the point.

Q peeps;
Remember Q said Watch the water? Remember Apache? The crisis actor ad? Has anyone seen this yet? Found it on twitter. And I hope the pic is ok to post as it has a bad word in it....

Mods if not, please say.

ETA:

Stanislav Lunev came up with THIS scenario... Coincidence? No they don't appear to exist....

Poisoning of Potomac River According to Lunev, a probable scenario in the event of war would have been poisoning the Potomac River with chemical or biological weapons, "targeting the residents of Washington, D.C."[1] He also considered it "likely" that GRU operatives placed "poison supplies near the tributaries to major US reservoirs."[9] These allegations have been confirmed by former SVR officer Kouzminov [10] who was responsible for transporting pathogens from around the world for Russian program of biological weapons in the 1980s and the beginning of the 1990s. He described a variety of biological warfare acts that would be carried out on the order of the Russian President in the event of hostilities, including poisoning public drinking-water supplies and food processing plants.[11]

Wikipedia Stanislav Lunev
edit on 24-2-2018 by fluff007 because: more info...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

So you are saying that the deep state still has full control over the msm but no longer has control over the internet. That does not make sense really.

It makes perfect sense. POTUS has control of the NSA, Military, etc. As long as he is in office, conspiracy-theories stand a better chance.

Why assume that we will never win this and that all info will forever be suppressed?

The only reason I got back on conspiracy-train, after 20 years of absence, is because I felt the shift.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You have been working on QAno for a while. This is JA and WL! Look at the image in the twitter handle. You think that is JA in the image. Bioswap last year. Follow AnonScan has been spot on every time.

Its possible that JA is already free. I dont know.

I dont think his twitter account is compromised though. His tweets have the same tone they've always had and they are almost all entirely compatible with Q Drops.

Some of them feign light criticism of Trump so that he does not appear quite as partial.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Why assume that we will never win this and that all info will forever be suppressed? The only reason I got back on conspiracy-train, after 20 years of absence, is because I felt the shift.

I am glad you felt a shift and i really dont assume we will never win. I think there is massive change happening in the world atm. I still sit on the fence wether it is for the better or the worse. I very much hope its for the better and you are correct. If you are wrong I feel its game over!

I think it is important to ask these questions. We need to understand the motives if possible. I think you are doing a great job and fully support you.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes and I watched as a systamic war was devolped against WL. DDos the site. Taking down finacial support and threats. WL prevailed.

With PG i watched censorship weponised. They where not caught with their pants down again! Mega thread where removed from reddit, streams removed on mass from youtube, peeps being threatened, legal threats, smear from the papers. It all happened. Even ATS took part..

So why not the same treamtent for QAnon. Why is this being allowed. The gate keepers of inforamtion are evidenlty still there. Its on reddit. The chans are intaked. Here is is a megathread on ATS. Your telling me the CIA could not take this down or knock out the chans for a while.

Just what you all are saying here is the biggest indicator for me that Q must be real or at least sanctioned by the higest powers. If they wanted to take it down it would be gone. I wonder if the deepstate is unable to take it down because the office of the President is ultimately in control of it...or?

I also think Israel is very involved. The fact it is not being spoken about, well let's hope it is because there are enough "good guys". I just have to remember to continuously remind myself with all of these agencies there is a whole lot of bad and good in ALL of them.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I think it is important to ask these questions.

Your skepticism comes from conspiracy-mindedness, not from being a shill, so I don't mind.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think the thread has take a bad turn the last several pages with the infighting and personal tit for tat I'm right your wrong personal animus. It's unbecoming imho. Let's try to stay focused if we can and avoid wasting space?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Good Lord. I'd like to invite everyone to smile.

Just force a smile on your face. Feel it? Good.

I think we're all on the same team.

If you're here and you live in the US, it's still a great country.

Ok. Now get back to work.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Just what you all are saying here is the biggest indicator for me that Q must be real or at least sanctioned by the higest powers. If they wanted to take it down it would be gone. I wonder if the deepstate is unable to take it down because the office of the President is ultimately in control of it...or?

...or the 'deep state' doesn't want to take it down because it's not real, not sanctioned, and maybe they welcome a distraction to keep you guys occupied?

just throwing that out there. it's not a simple dichotomy. the 'deep state' doesn't bother with 'taking down' meaningless noise, generally.

ETA: disagreeing doesn't make me a shill, by the way. i think some of you should revisit what the term 'shill' actually means.
edit on 24-2-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join