It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You and wanderingconfusion have my sincere thanks!
edit on 23-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: pavil

I wonder if that stems from Obama Era US DoJ and DoE Guidelines on Discipline?

"A routine school disciplinary infraction should land a student in the principal’s office, not in a police precinct,"Attorney General Eric Holder said. "This guidance will promote fair and effective disciplinary practices that will make schools safe, supportive and inclusive for all students. By ensuring federal civil rights protections, offering alternatives to exclusionary discipline and providing useful information to school resource officers, we can keep America’s young people safe and on the right path."

The guidance package is a resource resulting from a collaborative project—the Supportive School Discipline Initiative (SSDI)—between ED and DOJ. The SSDI, launched in 2011, addresses the school-to-prison pipeline and the disciplinary policies and practices that can push students out of school and into the justice system. The initiative aims to support instead school discipline practices that foster safe, inclusive and positive learning environments while keeping students in school. The Department of Justice enforces Title IV of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or national origin in public schools, and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin by schools, law enforcement agencies, and other recipients of federal financial assistance.

The guidance package also results from President Obama's Now is the Time proposal to reduce gun violence. It called on ED to collect and disseminate best practices on school discipline policies and to help school districts develop and equitably implement their policies. To both continue ED/DOJ efforts in connection with SSDI and fulfill the administration's commitment to "Now is the Time," the guidance package was developed with additional input from civil rights advocates, major education organizations and philanthropic partners

This quote comes off the bio page for Sheriff Israel. I posted the link to it a few pages back in one of my posts.

Just the tip of an iceberg I'm thinking.

We are going to need some good ole investigative journalism and FOIA requests to get to the bottom of this. CNN will not be the people breaking this story.

Remember when there were reports of Trayvon Martin getting caught with robbery tools and nothing happened?

More of the same it seems.
edit on 23-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So now there appears to be TWO press reports of four deputies standing down outside while Cruz was actively inside shooting.
Reports from Breitbart...and now CNN.

CNN sees walking GUNS, with men/women attached to them. Bashing law enforcement fits CNN's agenda perfectly.

...except that, in so doing, their darling Leftist Sheriff becomes culpable.

Another reason Q labeled CNN as "STUPID" in post #816. CNN couldn't strategize how to win a game of checkers. Chess? Forget it.
edit on 2/23/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

My husband thinks that those tidbits ought to be sent o certain people at FOX (Tucker Carlson or maybe Gutfeld or Waters).

That would mostly depend on how credible Sublimecraft's information was.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I guess I see what was leaked now.
The Parkland story is growing legs that CNN won't like.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

My husband thinks that those tidbits ought to be sent o certain people at FOX (Tucker Carlson or maybe Gutfeld or Waters).

Tucker would be all over this or Hannity.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes. Tip of the Iceberg, and more than 100 relatives who lost a family member on February 14th, due to inaction by the Broward County Sheriff's department.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Tucker would be all over this or Hannity.

Hannity is quick to see and quick to learn. His live Fox News show starts at 9pm Eastern tonight.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That thread is the key!

Follow the money ... Read this and then revisit Q # 815.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

That thread is the key!

Follow the money ... Read this and then revisit Q # 815.

WOW! Q's #815 @ qanonmap.github.io... explains it perfectly. He's right...these people are SICK!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The obvious way CNN was set-up is how well Trump has handled the issue of school shootings. It's going to very difficult to trash Trump on this one without appearing completely biased. I really can't imagine how anyone listening to Trump's very fair, heartfelt, common sense ideas on how we combat school shootings could find fault. CNN is STUPID because they will continue to push a false narrative that will leave them with egg on their faces.

It might be Q is implying the shooter ( Pawn ) himself is leaking information by being analyzed ? Most mass shooters end up dead or declared crazy, and they probably are. Maybe this time someone is connecting the dots if in fact this kid was somehow used, programmed, drugged or what ever voo-doo the clowns do, to be a sleeper cell to be used to shift mass consciousness away from reality of what's really happening. It also has the bonus benefit of sacrificing kids and further traumatizing the public with fear

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Look at this thread in the responses.

Twitter Link

JohnnyBravo
@JohnBouchell
·
Feb 21
Never did I hear from, receive information from, or was contacted by, read any publications, or gathered statistics from the United States Secret Service. Not once- EVER. Yet, 3 weeks prior to the shooting in Florida, the USSS was not only at the school, they held training.
JohnnyBravo
JohnnyBravo
@JohnBouchell
·
Feb 21
I have also, despite actually thwarting a school shooting by an armed predator at my school, causing both Code Red, total lockdown, 911calls and arrests and conviction of the potential shooter, saw, spoke with, or was interviewed or contacted by the FBI, or the USSS.
JohnnyBravo
JohnnyBravo
@JohnBouchell
·
Feb 21
Its worthy to note the 911 response time was in excess of 20 minutes. In fact, I was only contacted by a few reporters. The incident was basically ignored and squashed in fear of damaging the political establishment, school board, school superintendent, (link: et.al...) et.al.

link   
Uh guys and gals i think i know how CNN was set up.
Take a wild guess. Going Hog(g) wild.
David Hogg is a mole.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

If that thread is anywhere near accurate, CNN put Sheriff Israel on stage as some kind of heroic figure when he's been instrumental in a scandal of epic proportions.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The twitter thread is making it's rounds and there are some that are starting to solicit more info. Liz Wheeler is from One America News and she does a segment called Tipping Point. She is asking the poster, TheLastRefuge, to come on her show to cover this.

I will post the video if it happens.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Yes. Tip of the Iceberg, and more than 100 relatives who lost a family member on February 14th, due to inaction by the Broward County Sheriff's department.

...and the FBI.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
David Hogg is a mole.

Can you elaborate? I know who Hogg is (or pretends to be).

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If that thread is anywhere near accurate, CNN put Sheriff Israel on stage as some kind of heroic figure when he's been instrumental in a scandal of epic proportions.

YES! The STUPID network was setup. The picture is becoming clearer now. Let's hope President Trump and Jeff Sessions are being made aware of these likely-hoods tonight.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Sadly, if this is any indication of the types of agreements going on, then I am looking at Minneapolis/St. Paul as a very possible target for another one of these incidents.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
David Hogg is a mole.

Can you elaborate? I know who Hogg is (or pretends to be).

David Hogg acts as a catalyst to expose CNN for pushing a narrative they control. 2 people already came forward with claims that the town hall meeting was staged. There is also the fact that he is an inspiring actor and the line mishap in the interview seemed odd. However there is a possibility that he is unwillingly setting CNN up. I mean what a huge coincidence that this guys dad is a ex-FBI agent and his mother works for CNN.

For the number folks. David Hogg 5+4=9

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join