It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Man, if you like a dark EOTW book, check out "Flood" and "Ark", a series by Stephen Baxter. Imagine the ocean is rising and not stopping, great undersea "fountains of the earth" have opened up and nobody knows why. 3 billionaire and state sponsored arks, space, sea, and underwater are developed as last ditch efforts to save humanity. The mood just goes down, down, down the bleak chute the entire read. Cool space and bio tech, fantastic imagery.

One of my favorite scenes is when several floating islands of survivors and their offspring gathered to witness the last bit of land on earth go underwater and the children, which were the first generation to grow up entirely upon a water world were all 'meh' about the event because there was nothing on that bare bit of rock that was of any interest to them, so they just went back to frolicking in the ocean.

Sry for the OT, it's just this thread has made me think of these books on a few occasions now and I bet many of you would enjoy the story.
edit on 22-2-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Heh, I have both.

I like Ark better.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sorry should have been clearer. The "......." is a SiGNPOST to fill the rest of the sentence in. The number of letters/words required is unknown and may be more/less than 7.

For the last one it went from "What you see ......." to become "What you see is what you get".

The phrase as a whole should be something obvious or well known/understood, I think.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
SOMEBODY LET ME OFF THIS CRAZY THING!

Damn you ZuckerBORG.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

AHHHHhhhhhhHHHHHHH!

Everyone remain calm

This reminds me of an episode of Black Mirror, whereby via brain-machine interface they eventually manage to create a digital representation of your "self" to play the role of your personal servant, only problem being that it's self aware such that it has nothing to actually do EXCEPT be your servant. To make the digital "egg" of "you" comply, since it's a free will consciously aware agent, people are hired to "train" this little mini-you by giving it a good healthy sense for what it means to do and experience nothing, since it has no other purpose.

People like Zuckerberg and even Elon Musk ("if you can't beat it, join it to stay "relevant") they can't wait to unleash all these crazy kinds of digital nightmares ie: what do we do when it starts to interact with our thoughts but from the POV of a level of intelligence which would dwarf our own, and what if by some glitch it tends towards evil.. or decides that it's prerogatives supersede our own?

Pretty scary stuff for personal integrity, right to privacy and individual free will and human liberty.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
OK, this is weird, so I'll put it here ...

Man rams ER and sets self on fire?

About 10 a.m., Ellam crashed his Chevrolet Cobalt through the emergency room entrance doors of the hospital at 28 Crescent St., then doused himself in a liquid and ignited himself, said Police Chief William McKenna. In video shared with The Courant by a witness, smoke and flames can be seen billowing out of the emergency entrance as medical staff rush to help Ellam, who is on the sidewalk, outside the doors.

But it gets better ...

Ellam has an extensive criminal history that began when he was 14, Wallace said.

According to Connecticut’s criminal convictions database, Ellam was sentenced to 33 months in prison for an attack on a woman in June 2013 in Middletown. He pleaded guilty to first-degree strangulation, interfering with police officers and violating probation. Middletown police said at the time that Ellam accused the woman of having sinned, and that he told her she would have to repent. Police said the badly beaten woman was able to call 911.

In 2010, Ellam was charged with assaulting his father, who had confronted him over his drinking, police said. Records show he has additional arrests for assault, a hit-and-run car accident and drunken driving.

A LinkedIn profile for a Middletown man named Steven Ellam reads a job title of “Butcher of souls at Earth/Hell/everywhere in the galaxy.”

Is this someone who had programming problems? The FBI and the ATF were on-hand to make sure that he didn't leave anything behind in his house. No one knows what his condition is in the article.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Does anyone happen to know anything about a movie called Annihilation? I got specifically tagged on twitter by the account that is promoting this movie and told I need to watch it. Anyone else??

DON'T GO...

Hahahaaaa...you jest...but I've got that weird feeling. You know the one I mean.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I think I've found the answer and it could be:
a) part of our required key to unlock more info from posts, or
b) part of a check that nothing needs to change in the process each time they catch or turn a black hat, or
c) part of a check that back hats do to check against being caught when committing repetitive sins

By definition it appears to be a check done each time you enter a repetitive task in programming (Loop invariant) to check that something hasn't gone wrong as described in this google books link:

Discrete Algorithmic Mathematics - coding Loop variant

Wiki Loop invariant

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There's now a Q message #807 and #808 at: qanonmap.github.io...

Get em while you can!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I had a look on imdb.com and it is an alien film working from a novel by Jeff VanderMeer, writer/director Alex Garland.

Plot is of goo from a meteorite that changes DNA so that for example Stags have antlers that flower.

Stars Natalie Portman and seems to have a descending rating. Finished production Aug 2017.

Ps They didn't contact me.

edit on 22-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ps

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Holy sh!t! Q just confirmed they are working with POTUS. The 18 spaces did have a hidden meaning. LINK

LINK

18 spaces in this previous drop with the [].

edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like it borrows from the Stephen King short story 'Weeds'.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Sorry should have been clearer. The "......." is a SiGNPOST to fill the rest of the sentence in. The number of letters/words required is unknown and may be more/less than 7.

For the last one it went from "What you see ......." to become "What you see is what you get".

The phrase as a whole should be something obvious or well known/understood, I think.

This is right up my alley. Can you toss me a few and I'll see if I can solve them? And the number does not dictate the length of the completing word or phrase, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stags have antlers that flower.

Q just diclosed the lyrics to Rasberry Beret, apparently Prince worked for MS Mghee..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
1. WaPo bought out the Washington Star, and they are still a CIA tool today.

2. Hasn't Herbert Hetu's name been brought up before?

3. WTF is up with that crossed out letter and handwritten memo with the frowny face at the end? That's Hetu's sig at the end, right? That's a MASSIVE change in tone and meaning there ...

Just my first impressions upon reading through that first set of docs ...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

When did a Q post previously leave 18 spaces?

What this suggests, is that POTUS is signalling that he hears us, and in that pic I just posted above.

This, via 8 Chan Research Board - we have collective two ways comms with POTUS and Q.

Who wants to be this thread's volunteer to start posing questions and presenting mirrored feedback to let Q know that the message has been understood?

IAMTAT - could you be our central GO TO person for representing us and this thread over there, while relaying back any feedback you get over there, making of this thread also a Q-Stream from 8 Chan?

That would be totally awesome and will add a whole other dimension to this thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Cheers Tiger... I haven't found any more yet. I've been working back from post 806 and reached 645 so far.

So far it appears there are always 7 periods to flag where to do this but, correct, it is not necessarily 7 letters or words to be added.

The "......." does stick out a bit so you could try just paging through whichever MAP you are using for the posts?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Oh I see (with your edit). Can the timestamp on the Q drop be verified with certainty to have occurred PRIOR to Trump's tweet? Looks like it.

That would do it right there!

Sceptics? Naysayers? What say you now?

edit on 22-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
New drop says SAP's were sold.
And that news will be released [soon].

I hope [soon] means soon.

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join