It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Who's good at finishing sentences?

I think we established some pages back that when "......." (7) is used instead of an Elipse "..." then Q wants us to finish the sentence or fill in the missing words:

Q#688 Tripcode 299272 contains the line "Upon entry ......."

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Artificial telepathy ... interesting concept. May be somewhere here is role for Schumann resonances

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Who's good at finishing sentences?

I think we established some pages back that when "......." (7) is used instead of an Elipse "..." then Q wants us to finish the sentence or fill in the missing words:

Q#688 Tripcode 299272 contains the line "Upon entry ......."

Circuit? (Seven letters)

ALSO 'Compass'
edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Q #703, tripcode 324395 had the "typo" of Secret Socities. Could this be the secret empty cities in NK and China - "Sacrifice organs cities"?

Interesting. Never read or heard a thing about it, but both common sense and a weird hunch tells me, these cities are in use for something.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Q #703, tripcode 324395 had the "typo" of Secret Socities. Could this be the secret empty cities in NK and China - "Sacrifice organs cities"?

Interesting. Never read or heard a thing about it, but both common sense and a weird hunch tells me, these cities are in use for something.

Another missing 'i'...Q did that early on, as well.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Still can't work out if Musk is with us or not..

Bad actor because funded by the Government without being accountable to the Government. SpaceX /Tesla supposedly private company that is being subsidized by the public (Government). A way for Obama and the Cabal to defund NASA and get a a Cabal-owned Space Program going. Why a cabal owned space program? For Mass Surveillance and Control (and other stuff NK related).

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Like I said - he reminds of that character.

The eccentric billionaire into all kinds of next-gen tech. Basically, if you've not read the book I referenced, the world is coming up on apocalypse and all the governments launch an "ARK" project that the participants are told is intended to safeguard humanity through the pending doom in space, but the billionaire goes rogue, shows up at the 11th hour and tells the participants that the whole thing is a psyop intended to keep the people passive until the very end.

The governments on earth never intended for it to work, but he intends a hail Mary that might give them a real shot.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Q hinted some time ago that SpaceX is an elaborate way to supply NK with weapon parts for ICBM's with nuclear warhead capabilities. The Tesla Roadster rocket had two unknown payloads and one booster rocket conveniently didn't make it to land safely on the intended location. They were pretty quick to switch the channels when the missing booster didn't land. It was near the water no less and a certain argentinian sub is still presumed missing.

edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Elon Musk has the unfortunate habit of being a capitalist who loves rubbing elbows with oligarchs.

Space X Turkey?

Google keeps him awake at night so I wonder what dude Googles.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Does anyone happen to know anything about a movie called Annihilation? I got specifically tagged on twitter by the account that is promoting this movie and told I need to watch it. Anyone else??

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Just looked at the trailer. Looks good. Thanks for the tip.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wasn't LaVey the one who once said he was merely the public, palatable face of Satanism? That the real stuff was what happened behind the scenes. He was just the "introductory" course that could be marketed to the masses to make them think Satanism was harmless?

Yes. I think it was his way of trying to start mass consciousness seeding while giving him a level of deniability if they ever tried to scapegoat him later. He is 100% mixed up in this. He pops up everywhere...he gets more press than even Crowley did.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Okay black pill time.
This one is a little too far out for me but here it goes. People are now claiming that Google ads and other ads on their devices are popping up in relation to what they were thinking. Not talking or conversing about. But merely thinking. Sweet dreams everyone.

This has happened to myself and others I know. Too many times to be simply nothing.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If The Clinton Foundation was a false front used to fund both charities and criminal enterprises how many others are?

60/40?

All of them?

What do they fund?

Nothing is like it seems.

Doubt a Tesla survives that harsh Martian environment.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

The flipside to that, if true, is that we are become Telepaths?

We already are. A mass consciousness is inherently telepathic. Most of us are just unaware of our abilities yet.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Does anyone happen to know anything about a movie called Annihilation? I got specifically tagged on twitter by the account that is promoting this movie and told I need to watch it. Anyone else??

It's based off a trilogy of books. I haven't actually read them, but from what I do know (I used to work on our bookstore account at work), there is some kind of alien DNA invasion happening on earth. Or at least, that's what seems to be taking place. It has taken over a slowly spreading area that has been cordoned off, and every research/exploration group sent to study it has disappeared.

One person makes it out, but seems to be in a kind of catatonic state.

This person's spouse is part of the next group that gets sent in and this movie (and the first book) covers the story of what happens to them inside that area.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Re: Guy creating Q database:

All, some are wanting access to the Pavuk application for Q -posts.
I'm making it free of charge, but I need to create user logins and passwords.
Email requests: n4hpg@comcast.net.

You may not give out your username/password to another person.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's based off a trilogy of books. I haven't actually read them, but from what I do know (I used to work on our bookstore account at work), there is some kind of alien DNA invasion happening on earth. Or at least, that's what seems to be taking place. It has taken over a slowly spreading area that has been cordoned off, and every research/exploration group sent to study it has disappeared.

One person makes it out, but seems to be in a kind of catatonic state.

This person's spouse is part of the next group that gets sent in and this movie (and the first book) covers the story of what happens to them inside that area.

That is very strange indeed. We haven't really touched on that subject here, but it is something I am pretty heavily involved in researching outside of this forum.

It was exceedingly odd that the account for this on Twitter specifically tagged me...I don't subscribe to anything media related on there except for a few paranormal groups who have zero interest in extraterrestrial material.

So this came out of left field and no one else has ever tagged me on Twitter, for anything. Weirdness just keeps coming to call. I was hoping maybe someone else got specifically tagged, too.

Edit: Adding to the weirdness is the fact that Natalie Portman stars in it. Also the star of V for Vendetta. Which was the translation of the binary string sent to my phone. It is also my last initial.
edit on 28386America/ChicagoThu, 22 Feb 2018 18:38:14 -060028pm2852America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

DON'T GO...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
PROOF Anderson Cooper was reading GANNET.
twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join