It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Yes, exactly what I was thinking... but starting with the base data first (which is difficult enough to get loaded).

I was also expecting people to use the filters with "contains" to bring up for example all posts with @Snowden in.

I'll get the base data secured and others can play around with the draft I provided to identify what analysis formulae/conditions they would like added.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No-one is concerned that the data may contain spyware or malware?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

They are in full on cover your eye mode. They will never report on these scandals.

I love me some Tucker Carlson and I am shocked he isn't reporting on this. I think I am go hound his twitter and see if he responds.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
That's why I'm typing the data in to my s/sheet and not copy/posting the original post/pic/link data... and why it's taking so long!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Wasn't LaVey the one who once said he was merely the public, palatable face of Satanism? That the real stuff was what happened behind the scenes. He was just the "introductory" course that could be marketed to the masses to make them think Satanism was harmless?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Now that you mention it, I recall a Dark Matters bit on him.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is an interesting development..

If I remember rightly, before this man died he'd opened a formal inquiry into the 9/11 'Israeli Art Students'?

The FBI has found evidence strongly suggesting that the fatal shooting of Seattle federal prosecutor Thomas Wales in 2001 involved a conspiracy and a hired gunman, according to an FBI official familiar with the investigation.

Agents had pursued a single-shooter theory in the case and focused on a former Bellevue-area airline pilot who has long been a leading suspect in the shooting.

While agents continue to look at all leads that remain in the 16-year-old investigation, they are reviewing possible ties between the pilot and a small circle of people who agents suspect were involved in the killing, the FBI official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the investigation.

The official said there is a “very small group” of people who know what happened. “They never talk about it,” the official said.

The pilot, whom Wales had prosecuted in a bitterly fought fraud case, has maintained his innocence throughout the long-running investigation.

Whilst I feel for Thomas in his death, it is very encouraging to see this wording in a MSM article..

Se attle federal prosecutor Thomas Wales was possibly killed by hired gunman, FBI official says

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Okay black pill time.
This one is a little too far out for me but here it goes. People are now claiming that Google ads and other ads on their devices are popping up in relation to what they were thinking. Not talking or conversing about. But merely thinking. Sweet dreams everyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You are doing better than Great! I was just thinking that maybe "Q" is using multiple encryption methods. I noticed a slight pattern to the posts with many symbols as opposed to posts that were mostly text....

Maybe I am just wierd because it is just a little... Oh # it.....

edit on 22-2-2018 by rougeskut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Okay black pill time.
This one is a little too far out for me but here it goes. People are now claiming that Google ads and other ads on their devices are popping up in relation to what they were thinking. Not talking or conversing about. But merely thinking. Sweet dreams everyone.

Nope. Don't have that one ... yet. I still just have the things I search at work chasing me home.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenblaz
a reply to: Skyfloating

45 as in he is the 45th president. That is where my brain went when I saw that.

-JT

Oh OK. That de-mystifies it. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just for TAT:

Cougar Gold, a resource- exploration-only holding of two large, international corporations, Electrum Strategic Holdings LLC and Tigris Financial Group Ltd., put out its best argument to the approximately 120 Mono County residents Tuesday, presented often by the president of Tigris, Mark Wallace.

Wallace was formerly a UN ambassador, an attorney for the Bush administration.

Cougar Gold seeks support for more exploratory drilling in Bodie Hills

And

Page 210 -- NOVA Chemicals Corporation (continued) to NUVISTA ENERGY LTD.

Issuer Name

Insider Name

NOVA Chemicals Corporation

Williams, Trevor Leigh

NOVA Chemicals Corporation

Wolstencroft, Pamela

NovaGold Resources Inc.

Electrum Strategic Resources LLC

Page 224 -- Precision Drilling Trust (continued) to Prestige Telecom Inc.

Issuer Name

Insider Name

Precision Drilling Trust

Murray, Patrick M.

Precision Drilling Trust

Pheasey, Frederick W.

Precision Drilling Trust

Phillips, Robert L.

Premium Brands Income Fund

PREMIUM BRANDS INCOME FUND

Prescient Neuropharma Inc.

Giustra, Frank

Chapter 7 -- Insider Reporting

Possible connection here?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sorry, but you say Cougar Gold, and I think of Clinton.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've been looking into the issue on qanonmap regarding missing posts or added posts. The first one is #437 posted to /qr as a response to an anon. timestamp Dec 23 2017 01:10:06. This is the first extra post I have found. It seems that the code was improved and the site picked up some posts that the old code missed. I'm sticking with this site as my reference and will continue to archive. I keep a new copy of these sites each time I save for this exact reason. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but to avoid confusion when quoting we should definitely include the entire header in the quote.

Rel, you are the man! I can't wait till I have time to play with the new toy!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You are doing better than Great! I was just thinking that maybe "Q" is using multiple encryption methods. I noticed a slight pattern to the posts with many symbols as opposed to posts that were mostly text....

Maybe I am just wierd because it is just a little... Oh # it.....

Earlier (dozen or so pages back), I began exploring ciphertext as a possibility.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Not that too far out at all...! Its why I hate Facebook and Google. Many many times (and not just me, my partner and friends etc) have been thinking or contemplating things, when you then see the VERY thing you were pondering.

Coincidence? I think not. I imagine AI amongst other technologies (that we the public do not even know about), are more prevalent in our society than we realise. And may have been for a while....

After what TPTB are showing us now on AI and Quantum PCs, I can only imagine what they must really have. And those thoughts don't take me to nice places...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You had my attention @ 'Cougar'.
Wallace COO of Electrum Group.

Wonderinging if Tony Rodham is involved with Cougar in any way.
edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Okay black pill time.

well, our brain is kind of like a transmitter in some sense and phones and routers do have antennae. We are swimming in RF and EM fields from cells, wifi and even the 60hz wiring in our houses.(60hz is another rabbit hole) It almost seems more probable than simply possible to me

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Okay black pill time.

This has happened to me multiple times. Glad to see I'm not the only one. Freaky as hell

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I opted into Google's targeted ads based on my surfing habits. So far, nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join