It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Oddly enough I was perplexed to see JA (Julian Assange) supporting what Medium has done..... Interesting.

No. JA is not supporting it in that tweet. Quite the contrary: He is calling it out.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Until the editors of these sites figure out what's going on I think we should just use external tags quote the pertinent crumb and linked to which index you pulled it from

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you notice Nicole Wallace (Nee Devenish) was born in Orange County? Xref crumb pointing to House of Orange?

edit on 22-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just thought; may be safer to use the timestamp with the post as unique identifier? ... until they sort it out.

Q did stress importance of timestamps

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whenever I post crumbs I always include his current trip code the post number and the time stamp

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Trump is holding the paper with 5 fingers, which strikes me as a very awkward and unnatural way to be holding that paper. Also, he has "45" written on his shirt cuff (??). And of course the note "(5) I hear you." is plainly displayed.

That picture was staged.

Speaking in code, obviously. MSM are still not on to it, or they don't want to be. Who wears a number printed on his shirt cuff?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What seems most interesting is Mark Wallace's Private Sector work in mining concerns.

Also as part of his work with Electrum, Wallace serves on the board of directors of Niocan Inc., a Canadian company whose Quebec mining assets focus on niobium and iron ore.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Looks like another one bites the dust over inappropriate behavior. So thrilled these scum bags are stepping down. Now if charges could be brought against them so they can harm no more children.

Justin Forsyth UNICEF deputy director steps down

How many more "sexual misconduct" stepdowns before MSM starts connecting the dots?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

Did you notice Nicole Wallace (Nee Devenish) was born in Orange County? Xref crumb pointing to House of Orange?

Yes.
I am so glad you picked up on this crumb that fell between the floor boards.

I think there could be gold in this.
I'm going to keep digging.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
It's things like THIS that make me want to dig deeper into MSNBC's Nicole Wallace's husband Mark's Canadian and U.S. mining interests:

‘Fantasyland Nonsense Talk’; MSNBC’s Schmidt, Wallace Lose It When Guest Mentions Uranium One

www.newsbusters.org...
edit on 22-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Has anyone thought to look at the sequence of the "Q" post? Some include many symbols, ([ ] , . etc...), while others are mostly text... Couldn't we maybe add a few columns in the CSV table that calculate (COUNTIFS) certain cases? So that we maybe develope a different key that decodes the posts?

Just some stupid dribble.....

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Trump is holding the paper with 5 fingers, which strikes me as a very awkward and unnatural way to be holding that paper. Also, he has "45" written on his shirt cuff (??). And of course the note "(5) I hear you." is plainly displayed.

That picture was staged.

Speaking in code, obviously. MSM are still not on to it, or they don't want to be. Who wears a number printed on his shirt cuff?

I've been taking a closer look at the writing on the paper. I wonder if it might be Photoshopped. It almost looks too neat. But regardless, that picture is a signal to someone.

RelSciHistItSufi: I've been working from Qanonposts.com.
edit on 22-2-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Two more posts #805 and #806 are at qanonmap.github.io...

Should I click on the documents referenced? (Is it safe?)

It's safe. They're declassified government documents that discuss Operation Mockingbird -- the CIA using journalists for propaganda. I've got the tabs open on my desktop. I'll read them when I get a chance.

Thank-you. Q felt there was something important inside of them, but apparently, no one else did.

And now I see that #805 and #806 from 2/22/2018 have been removed from qanonmap.github.io... .

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Two more posts #805 and #806 are at qanonmap.github.io...

Should I click on the documents referenced? (Is it safe?)

It's safe. They're declassified government documents that discuss Operation Mockingbird -- the CIA using journalists for propaganda. I've got the tabs open on my desktop. I'll read them when I get a chance.

Thank-you. Q felt there was something important inside of them, but apparently, no one else did.

And now I see that #805 and #806 from 2/22/2018 have been removed from qanonmap.github.io... .

Well, we know that the CIA uses MSM to spread propaganda. Anderson Cooper has known CIA connections. Perhaps we should try to make a list of MSM reporters/journalists who are known or suspected of being on the take.

link   
This is ironic lol!! Marjory Stoneman Douglas an American journalist who fought against the literal draining of the swamp. The Florida Everglades that is...
en.wikipedia.org...

Credit to a tweet I just read.

link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

45 as in he is the 45th president. That is where my brain went when I saw that.

-JT

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hard to take him seriously...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
MORE on Mark Wallace:

Wallace is the CEO of two advocacy groups.
The first is United Against a Nuclear Iran, which is chaired by former Senator Joe Lieberman. The group is non-profit and non-partisan, and hopes to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Wallace co-founded the group with former CIA Director Jim Woolsey and Middle East expert Dennis Ross.

Wallace was responsible for exposing the “Cash for Kim” scandal, Fox News reported in 2007. It was discovered that the UN Development Program spent $27.7 million in North Korea over a period of decades, without any proof that the money was being used to help the population, not Kim Jong Il.

In February, Wallace also wrote an op-ed for Fox News, warning that Iran still poses a threat.

“There is no shortage of examples or evidence, no lack of statements from leading government officials. Iran is unabashedly encouraging proxy wars throughout the Middle East,” Wallace wrote for Fox News. “And the current nuclear deal provides a terrorism slush fund to increase those actions.”

heavy.com...

MUCH of what I read shows Mark Wallace to be a WHITE Hat.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
Ok I have the post and timestamp... Is the trip code=!UW.yye1fxo, or the 6 digit number of post its responding too?

If former then I will add trip code to the s/sheet, if latter then already included.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Nothing is deemed stupid here. Quite the contrary in fact i always like to encourage members to start thinking outside the box.

new topics

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join