It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is a Q-uestion I don't really understand:

Why is everything 'really' made in China?

The word 'really' is in Quotation marks. Why?

If things are not made in China for cost saving, then what?

I guess Trump would say its to weaken the U.S.?

Maybe nothing to see here, dunno.

Trying to catch up here after taking a day away from this thread so someone may have answered this question...

I took that to mean that some component of every device is made in China. A couple of years ago I was looking for new appliances for our kitchen and was attempting to buy "Made in the USA." Many of the US companies' products were labeled "Assembled in the USA." When I asked what that meant I was told (by numerous representatives of the various companies) that one could not actually purchase anything that was 100% manufactured in the US because anything that uses computer components contains some components manufactured in China, especially anything with a clock device.

Same thing when I was researching a new computer that would have all US-made parts. The guy who built my computer is convinced of the "back-door" theory that among the chips built into computers and all devices that use chips. He is also convinced that there are "kill" switches built into a certain number of those devices that cause the devise to cease functioning just after the warranty expires. He's had a LOT of experience with this---been building computers since 1988. His belief is that the BackDoor chips allow the spooks to access and the KillSwitch makes more money for the manufacturer due to the fact that nobody gets a monitor, laptop or tablet fixed these days, cheaper to buy a new one---or so we are told.

Of course these things weaken the US by making us buy things every five to ten years that used to last 20-30 years. I have a refrigerator in my basement that is from the 1950s and still runs. But the fridge I bought when we built the house 25 years ago died at 10 years old and I was told that the company didn't make parts for it. Same with the stove I bought at the same time. It was 11 years old when it began to fail. On the other hand, my washer and dryer are both over 30 years old as is the trash compactor and they work just fine---no computer chips in them. A local shop still has parts for the washer and dryer but the guy who owns it is in his 80s so I fear ....

Same with phones---I have a couple of phones (I only have a landline, don't own a cell phone) that are from the 1960s, no computer chips, no electricity required. They work fine during a power outage. I can't even begin to guess how many of the cordless variety we've owned in the past 30 years.

If we all sat down and added up how much we've spent on these "disposable" items that formerly were never disposable, we'd be marching to the castle with our pitchforks. Not just the cost of the items but the cost plus the interest we paid on our credit cards because these devices are normally purchased that way. Add in the cost of disposal (stuffing them into landfills) and we would, if our critical thinking skills were engaged, have already breached the gates.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I was doing some reading on Chris Cornell and Chester Beddington and their suicides. Of course there are a tonne of rumors that they were investigating pgate. I cannot find any proper news articles supporting that theory. I think it is almost enough of a red flag that Snopes felt it necessary to debunk it.

www.snopes.com...

That means we're getting under someone's skin, talking about it. I fully believe both of them were murdered and they're not the only celebrities who were. This is a GOOD sign that they're taking the time to "debunk".

Thanks Snopes, for continuing to confirm what we already suspect.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think its worth mentioning that Jacob Zuma, President of South Africa, resigned in the last week.

Jacob Zuma Resigns

South Africa might have more people with HIV than any other country in the world (12% of 48 million = 5.7 million!!!!!).

HIV Numbers

Q has talked about medical testing and experimentation and engineering of diseases/viruses/illnesses and I think there may be a connection here. There is a history of biological/chemical weapons usage which sets the stage as a place with a low profile that could be a launching point for abuses both locally and in other parts of Africa.

Project Coast
edit on 21-2-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

Meanwhile, Bennington's wife blames a lifetime of mental health issues.

I would say the same thing in her place if I didn't want to end up like my husband. Wouldn't you? Self preservation.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yep -

Keys: Array keys were refered to as positional denominators in programming (*).

Food: The amount of brain noms in this thread.

AAAA: Always someone to correct you.

I wanted to be like the "Q" in this thread, so I wrote like him.

* I made the post quickly this morning.. after thinking about it (coffee) I figured you could refer to keys as "positional deleminators", as you can always refer to a key by it's position (array[n]) even if it has string keys.. it's just unknown terminology and numerical keys are rarely used unless it's intended to be a fixed array (can cause confusion for future coders)..

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

a reply to: tigertatzen

Meanwhile, Bennington's wife blames a lifetime of mental health issues.

I would say the same thing in her place if I didn't want to end up like my husband. Wouldn't you? Self preservation.

That's exactly what I think, too. His father was a cop, specializing in child sex crimes. I find it difficult to believe that he wasn't trying to carry on his dad's work within his own element. He had the means with his celebrity status to make a huge difference out there. And I think they killed him for it.

Mental illness is always the cover story. I think she said exactly what they told her to say, and I think she did it under duress. I wonder if she had a creepy handler in a suit lurking beside her while she made that statement, a la a certain sheriff we saw recently.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Regarding his friend, Chris Cornell, I think he got sucked in at some point early on and was able to break free of it. Read the lyrics to some of his songs from the perspective of a person haunted by something he has escaped from.

I Am the Highway is an excellent example. He speaks of pearls and swine. Of trying to shake something from him that no matter which way he turns, seems to be everywhere.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: tjack
Quick thought on how to organize solving the unanswered crumbs, what about a wiki?

But can't anyone who feels like it change a Wiki at any time? The content, I mean?

Yeah there's that, but if it tracks the changes maybe it could be manageable? Semi private perhaps? I haven't thought about all the nuances, just that the wiki format might lend itself well to the task.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Quick thought on how to organize solving the unanswered crumbs, what about a wiki?

But can't anyone who feels like it change a Wiki at any time? The content, I mean?

Yeah there's that, but if it tracks the changes maybe it could be manageable? Semi private perhaps? I haven't thought about all the nuances, just that the wiki format might lend itself well to the task.

I think you're right. I like that format too. Just wouldn't want anyone to be able to go in and edit things for nefarious purposes. Horrible we have to think like that, but such is life in this world.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 3pm221America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2018 19:01:29 -060001272018-02-21T19:01:29-06:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

which one? /ga is still there. only post 110 and 337 replies though..
to get there just make sure the end of the url looks like this: res/110.html

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

At the same time, given what we were theorizing about Monarch programming and celebrity. Mental health issues can also be an indicator of a choice subject for such things or an indicator that the programming didn't take or is being broken.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
NEW QEW:

Feb 21 2018 20:20:23
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
NEW

[2]
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country
and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender,
especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by
the federal government.
Traitor
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her
country.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...
edit on 21-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This is a Q-uestion I don't really understand:

Why is everything 'really' made in China?

The word 'really' is in Quotation marks. Why?

If things are not made in China for cost saving, then what?

I guess Trump would say its to weaken the U.S.?

Maybe nothing to see here, dunno.

Trying to catch up here after taking a day away from this thread so someone may have answered this question...

I took that to mean that some component of every device is made in China. A couple of years ago I was looking for new appliances for our kitchen and was attempting to buy "Made in the USA." Many of the US companies' products were labeled "Assembled in the USA." When I asked what that meant I was told (by numerous representatives of the various companies) that one could not actually purchase anything that was 100% manufactured in the US because anything that uses computer components contains some components manufactured in China, especially anything with a clock device.

Same thing when I was researching a new computer that would have all US-made parts. The guy who built my computer is convinced of the "back-door" theory that among the chips built into computers and all devices that use chips. He is also convinced that there are "kill" switches built into a certain number of those devices that cause the devise to cease functioning just after the warranty expires. He's had a LOT of experience with this---been building computers since 1988. His belief is that the BackDoor chips allow the spooks to access and the KillSwitch makes more money for the manufacturer due to the fact that nobody gets a monitor, laptop or tablet fixed these days, cheaper to buy a new one---or so we are told.

Of course these things weaken the US by making us buy things every five to ten years that used to last 20-30 years. I have a refrigerator in my basement that is from the 1950s and still runs. But the fridge I bought when we built the house 25 years ago died at 10 years old and I was told that the company didn't make parts for it. Same with the stove I bought at the same time. It was 11 years old when it began to fail. On the other hand, my washer and dryer are both over 30 years old as is the trash compactor and they work just fine---no computer chips in them. A local shop still has parts for the washer and dryer but the guy who owns it is in his 80s so I fear ....

Same with phones---I have a couple of phones (I only have a landline, don't own a cell phone) that are from the 1960s, no computer chips, no electricity required. They work fine during a power outage. I can't even begin to guess how many of the cordless variety we've owned in the past 30 years.

If we all sat down and added up how much we've spent on these "disposable" items that formerly were never disposable, we'd be marching to the castle with our pitchforks. Not just the cost of the items but the cost plus the interest we paid on our credit cards because these devices are normally purchased that way. Add in the cost of disposal (stuffing them into landfills) and we would, if our critical thinking skills were engaged, have already breached the gates.

It may be nothing, but writing "really" seemed to me to be facetiously intended.

China has a high tariff rate. I posted a link several pages back. And remembering the absolute panic from the MSM when POTUS met with the leader of China at his own place rather than the White House, something occurred to me.

If the Deep State had a prior arrangement with China where the tariff rate was set, and they were working together behind the scenes, that could have been a way to funnel money for mutual shadow operations. Like trafficking large numbers of human beings from places like NK, for example.

And every time a product is marked as being made in China...regardless of where it actually came from...that tariff rate would be applied. Not only could that tariff money be shuffled off into a mutually exclusive fund, but China would make even more of a profit by taking credit for everything being made in their country.

All those empty cities in Korea and China...vast, elaborate, high tech cities that make Vegas look ordinary by comparison. What if they're not empty at all?

What if they are "stocked" from time to time with human beings? For the entertainment purposes of the elite, to satiate the proclivities that can only safely be unleashed far beyond prying eyes? Fully functioning cities with every amenity, where there is something for everyone?

There could be operations just like it in countries all over the world, all part of the same vast network of satanist elites. They could have Babylon-esque cities, host real life hunger games or hold auctions...anything they could dream up in their twisted minds.

Discretionary retail?

Edit to add: Forgot the little detail that when a product comes into this country, it is our agencies who decide what country it is marked as being made in. That clearly provides opportunity.

edit on 28158America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2018 20:15:34 -060028pm2851America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: Fix missing part of sentence

edit on 28358America/ChicagoWed, 21 Feb 2018 20:35:22 -060028pm2851America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
8chan G/A 404

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
NEW Q

Feb 21 2018 20:34:05 Q !UW.yye1fxo 453 NEW

SEC_TEST_1_
SEC_TEST_2_
SEC_TEST_3_
SEC_TEST_4_
SEC_TEST_5_
[DEVICE_1_X]
[SECURE_COMMS_ACT]
[SIG_5:5_READ]
[ ]
Q

SAT_SEC_1_X_GOOD
SAT_REC_GOOD
SAT_RELAY_GOOD
SAT_PING_GOOD
SAT_SIG_GOOD
SAT_LINE_GOOD
SAT_HOLD_CONF
HOLD_NOW_CONF
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_CONF_60D
SAT_HOLD_DED_OPT_60D+
AUTH_HOLD_REL_GOOD

Post last edited at 02/21/18 (Wed) 20:43:37

www.thestoryofq.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Q:

Feb 21 2018 20:49:10 Q !UW.yye1fxo 454 NEW

DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.
Q

www.thestoryofq.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I've just half missed a "cameo" news story on BBC24 Asia news report by Andy Cocks, Chief Technology Officer of Dimension Data Asia Pacific.

Snippets I caught were:

1) 3 AI predictive action trends,
2) One includes Chatbots predicting what you're going to ask based on the tremors/emotion in your voice!

Dimension Data has a Triangle within Triangle Logo!

This story sounded like cabal telling us what they were going to do to us... TRUTHING.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

At the same time, given what we were theorizing about Monarch programming and celebrity. Mental health issues can also be an indicator of a choice subject for such things or an indicator that the programming didn't take or is being broken.

This is a valid point indeed. Also, depending on the level and purpose of the programming...because they use different butterflies for different tasks...the butterfly may be programmed to kill himself if certain triggers are activated.

That would also account for the identical method of suicide between Chris and Chester.

I suspect that every celebrity who makes a big break is offered that in return for...well, really, their soul. And I don't think most of them realize exactly what they're agreeing to.

Some of them figure it out and try to break free...even at the cost of losing their careers in some cases...but they can never be free. Because they are butterflies. Their transformation was quite literal, and they don't even know it.

They are the walking dead. Because if they speak out, or try to expose anything, they will be silenced. And because of their high visibility, it is an excellent deterrent for any of their peers who might be considering coming forward.

In the case of Chester and Chris, either way you cut it, it was murder. If they simply snapped due to programming breakdown and decided to go out the same way, if they were programmed with a suicide command, if they were physically hung by someone else...it was murder, either way.

Because all of those things would be directly due to an outside party.

I hope we find proof. I seriously do.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

All those empty cities in Korea and China...vast, elaborate, high tech cities that make Vegas look ordinary by comparison. What if they're not empty at all?

What if they are "stocked" from time to time with human beings? For the entertainment purposes of the elite, to satiate the proclivities that can only safely be unleashed far beyond prying eyes? Fully functioning cities with every amenity, where there is something for everyone?

WTF.

...always wondered about vast Chinese Ghost Cities. Still do.

new topics

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join