It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This Deep dream thing has me REALLY thinking about a thread posted by Zaphod58 called "Weird California Sighting" (sorry can't link atm).

It's still the most perplexing and mysterious read I've ever come across on ATS. It involved dreams and "forever men" by a very knowledgeable individual whom Zaph confirmed was a credible person right up until he disappeard. The guy predicted accurately when and where strange occurances in the sky would happen.

It's very over the top and left me scratching my head. If an awakening is occurring then that story would be one where most people would shy away from if told all at once. Kinda like Qs story. So much going on that we cannot comprehend.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh Boy, some BIG concepts to "shallow" at this point....lol.....I wish instead of a "red pill" it was like an awesome salad, fun to eat and good for you ! So my practical, "hands on" brain/heart is telling me to prioritize the "goals" at this point. I think Sky made a great point that we are like a super charged legal research team, the elite pay big bucks to keep legal teams that I say we can give a run for their money ! We're on a Mission from God....lol....and for the moment I say we agree that if our spiritual compass leads us to light and truth it's all good.
wink at Tiger...

Dammmmm Cranky, I absolutely dread friggin aliens, clones and all that implies.
But I know it's a path we need to go down. Dashen I think that's a good thread idea, although I kinda agree with others that say at this point we need to stick together in this thread for now. If you're CIA, FBI, MSM , Millitay, Leo's, Doctor's, Lawyer's, Teacher's and EVERYONE/ ANYONE who makes a DIFFERENCE in terms of policy the average person has less control over, I Appeal to you, follow your heart, do what's right.

What a shame to see all these motivated teenager's hitting the streets to fight something they believe is RIGHT, lol, God Bless them when their precious energy is being mis-directed from things that really matter. The gun laws on the books would have prevented the "broken" kid in Florida from buying a gun had he been put in the data system designed to prevent such a thing.

Going to end with a verse from a Prince song....." That's when you find out that you're better off making sure your soul's alright " ......lol, and one more "corny" song too...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

YES! Astr0nomer even said he had to sprinkle what he was saying with a % of truth and lies like Q did for pretty much the same reason if I recall correctly! You know I need to go re-read that whole thread and the BT one and the other BT FM one baddogma started, cause it(weird sightings) has drastically drifted lately and I've forgotten the details from the beginning.

Didn't he say something like "The world Govts have been warned, they have X amount of time to reveal all to the public so we(the public) can make a choice about the info" or something like that?

Then add in talking about AI, crazy advanced Technology, hrmm be back gonna go make my brain bleed re-reading those threads lol!

ETA: Heh looking back I found this I posted in 2014.. kinda applicable today too and It's SO nice I don't feel completely hopeless anymore!
My Old post on fighting each other or them
edit on 2/20/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

If I recall correctly he said there was some type of treaty that is running out and once it's up the Earth will be vulnerable and no longer protected by the "forever men".

I don't remember the year. Seems like it was 2036 or something. I'd have to re-check that.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Read it like (AI)iice from Google NOT outer space, collecting our collective thoughts to use for navigating the future NOT the Galaxy.

5% BS 95% truth.
edit on 20-2-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
He gave to Ooen Society in Oct. 2017.

They thought she would win. Either they knew in advance she wouldn't, or Soros was sinking money into place with the idea of helping with the plans they had in place for what they wanted to accomplish under her 8 years.

Either way, unless he has taken that money out, it's a large trove of treasure sitting there. If it can be proven that he was in on the plans to subvert the US with Hillary as we suspect, it could be seized?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Foundations and charities are two different things.

Foundations don't have to do fund raising. Charities do.

Foundations fund charities.

IMO, a huge foundation such as OS that has long arms and tentacles that can reach into every crack and crevice, can easily hide/launder money especially if it is funding its OWN charities. Think about that.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
This Deep dream thing has me REALLY thinking about a thread posted by Zaphod58 called "Weird California Sighting" (sorry can't link atm).

It's still the most perplexing and mysterious read I've ever come across on ATS. It involved dreams and "forever men" by a very knowledgeable individual whom Zaph confirmed was a credible person right up until he disappeard. The guy predicted accurately when and where strange occurances in the sky would happen.

It's very over the top and left me scratching my head. If an awakening is occurring then that story would be one where most people would shy away from if told all at once. Kinda like Qs story. So much going on that we cannot comprehend.

Here it is
astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS
ATS Link

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate Alice in wonderland... is googles AI called alice? is that why Q keeps referencing it? so many rabbit holes my brain is running away with me lol

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Consider Hungary a potential model for what they would like to do here.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: coldlikecustard

Quick point, Q refers to "Alice & Wonderland," not, "Alice in Wondeland."

Two totally different things.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
something a friend found by typing AI ice AI (ice)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This also seems relevant vetting plan

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Funnily enough I have seen a big black triangular (upside down triangle) UFO - above an old, decommissioned RAF base... My partner was with me at the time. Gave us both a spooky feeling...

a reply to: coldlikecustard

There have been a few theories as to what Q meant by Alice & Wonderland..

There's this for starters...

ALICE: CERN

Then there was this an Anon found... Involving a White Rabbit mounted above the door to the looking glass...

Project Aquarius

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Then there was this an Anon found... Involving a White Rabbit mounted above the door to the looking glass... Project Aquarius

Yes project Aquarius. Thats some bad boy. With the big white rabbit outside the lab entrance if i remember correct. All about alien craft being back engineered, alternative time lines about the elite trying to create a break away society..

Might sound far fetched but remember Behold a Pale Horse inMilton William Cooper. The book thats trending on amazon atm. He talks about time travel. Hes the chap that died after predicting 911 and OBL.

Happy days

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
South Korean crypto regulator dead of "heart attack"

Jung Ki-joon, 52, was head of economic policy at the Office for Government Policy Coordination. He helped coordinate efforts to create new legislation aimed at suppressing cryptocurrency speculation and illicit activity, the spokesman said.

Semiofficial news agency Yonhap reported that Mr. Jung was presumed to have suffered a heart attack and police had opened an investigation into the cause of death. Yonhap also reported that Mr. Jung was found at home. The government spokesman said later that “he died from some unknown cause. He passed away while he was sleeping and [his] heart [had] already stopped beating when he was found dead.”

Heart attacks can be deadly.

Speaking of cryptos ... it seems jihadis like to use it receive donations to the cause. Maybe these items should be linked?

edit on 20-2-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Aquarius link doesn't work? (Also should warn its a PDF?)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, well the CIA rabbit hole just got quite a bit deeper.
Clowns in America

Today, we find out that a one rather famous but secluded
Daniel Jones is working with Fusion GPS as we speak
to desperately try and validate the Russia Sourced
dossier. What is really strange here is that Jones
has worked with the FBI in the past, and also
wrote an expose on the CIA.

Jones, a former Feinstein staffer who wrote a controversial top-secret report on alleged torture by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), currently runs the Penn Quarter Group, which bills itself as a “research and investigative advisory” and is inconspicuously named after the downtown Washington DC neighborhood where its office is located. Jones was intensively spied on by the CIA during his multi-year congressional investigation of the agency’s interrogation practices, providing an ironic prelude to U.S. intelligence agencies’ use of an unverified dossier produced by Jones’s post-election compatriots as a pretext to spy on their political opponents in 2016.

thefederalist.com...

The plot thickens.

Long article but worth the read.
How long are the CIA tentacles into this Dossier?
Looking like they are very very long.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Maybe she has been secretly charged already thus an extradition order just in case. Charged but not indicted. Wishful thinking

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Dammmmm Cranky, I absolutely dread friggin aliens, clones and all that implies.
But I know it's a path we need to go down.

"friggen aliens" are not all bad

The process is structured fairly. We all created it, now we have to have a look at our creations and deal with it, though the "deal with" situation, if guided by the heart, will make things just fine in the end - there is a lot of help btw. Honestly the heart is really the key to the process, the head has been polluted in unimaginable ways, but the heart gets a pass on all of it. The deeper meaning here is a return to that heart way within all of us.

Kinda sorta, "gee all of this ugliness makes me long for the way of the heart..."

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join