It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

At least it knows we love dogs.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Judge orders Mueller to provide the defense exculpatory evidence in the Flynn case.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, United States district judge for the District of Columbia, on Friday issued what is called the “Brady rule," which requires the prosecution to turn over "any exculpatory evidence" to the defendant in a criminal case, meaning Mueller must provide Flynn with all information that is favorable to his defense.

Apparently this judge felt there was reason to think Flynn's attorneys had not seen it all.

Prosecutors working for Mueller charged Flynn with lying to FBI agents on November 30, 2017. He pleaded guilty to one count of making false statements to the FBI before federal judge Rudolph Contreras the next day. Contreras was recused from the case less than a week later -- likely because he served on the special court that allowed the FBI to surveil the Trump campaign based on a FISA application that relied heavily on the unverified anti-Trump dossier.

We also know which judge signed off on the warrants -- Contreras. He recused himself from Flynn's case as a result.

According to Margot Cleveland, a lawyer who writes for The Federalist, the revised version is significant because "it indicates that if the government did not provide Flynn material evidence during plea negotiations, Flynn has grounds to withdraw his plea."

Sidney Powell writes that Sullivan "is the perfect judge to decide General Flynn’s motion."

The judicial hero of my book, Emmet Sullivan held federal prosecutors in contempt for failing to disclose evidence, dismissed the corrupted prosecution of Alaska Senator Ted Stevens and appointed a special prosecutor to investigate the Department of Justice.
That independent counsel, Henry Schuelke, issued a scathing report finding systematic, intentional and pervasive misconduct in the Department of (In)Justice. He identified the prosecution’s deliberate concealment of evidence favorable to the defense. That is why Judge Sullivan both issues such Brady orders in each of his cases and encourages every other judge in the country to do the same.

Emmet G. Sullivan is one judge who is ready, willing and able to hold Mr. Mueller accountable to the law and who has the wherewithal to dismiss the case against General Flynn — for egregious government misconduct — if Mueller doesn’t move to dismiss it himself.

Recall, it has come to light that no one in the FBI believed that Flynn had lied ... right up until he was indicted for lying!

This goes on to say that the judge in question has a history of holding abusive prosecutors in check and that Weismann, one of Myeller's team, has a history of abusive prosecution going back to 1997.

Weissmann and Caldwell made Duncan testify at length against Arthur Andersen when they destroyed the company and 85,000 jobs only to be reversed by a unanimous Supreme Court three years later. Turns out, the “crime” they “convinced” Mr. Duncan to plead guilty to was not a crime at all. The court allowed Duncan to withdraw his plea. And, that was not the only Weissmann-induced plea to be withdrawn either. Just ask Christopher Calger.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes but I didn't know what to make from it, excepting:

1) initials in brackets are usually a person. But only one initial A might mean Adam?
2) 2 closing square brackets may imply a second or alternate ending?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm sorry. I thought it was you. I guess I was wrong. Apologies.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I'm sorry. I thought it was you. I guess I was wrong. Apologies.

No apology needed.

I DO get bad vibes from Pence. Also, I think my husband is a crap judge of character and all politicians are creeps.

Who knows...I may have posted something on Pence. Some days, I think I have something important to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Whats going on with q ? The board completely gone?

Anyone got any info. If u dont want to share here a PM

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: burntheships

Has everyone forgotten about the mysterious black barge Google was building? They passed it off as a super luxurious showroom.

Did anyone ever really find out what it was?

They were fire hazards per the Coast Guard and sold for scrap in 2014. Very amateur attempt by Google in design and build.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=2316214

We also know which judge signed off on the warrants -- Contreras. He recused himself from Flynn's case as a result.

HE didn't recuse himself, he was taken off the case by others, big distinction.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I believe this link is the new/working one now. Hope it helps.

ETA If not, I'm sure another member will correct me and help you out.
edit on 19/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
this one is still working too. The board is allegedly still there and empty, just hidden so we still get a 404

edit on 2/19/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Did anyone else notice this?

Re: Q POST #784
"PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]]."

WHY the double end brackets?

Based on another instance where "]]" was used, I think it's a typo. Could have meant, PROJECT DEEPDREAM [v2[A]].

Q seemed to be preoccupied with something personally important to him/her on Feb 18th.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Q broke the fourth wall.

I’m sure we’ll see them someplace soon.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok something different with Twitter

Just pick-up over 250 + new follower ????
and impression going sky high for me anyway
had to turn my phone auto update alert ran my battery dry in 3 hour LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

Hope it was a "firewall" Q broke!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

The fact that Q's last two posts were duplicates...5 minutes apart, might suggest Q was either personally under attack...or that Q was having difficulty posting on 8 at the time.

I'm starting to think that "Q" "Q+" and "Q, DELTA" were 3 different people and were communicating on the board. The unsigned posts being a possible 4th person.

That makes a great deal of sense.
Chaotic for Q.
Perhaps they were under duress.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
President Trump tweeted today:

Have a great, but very reflective, President’s Day!
twitter.com...

I haven't participated today on this thread, but I wanted to leave my teeny tiny crumb so I can follow it if I need to refer back at some point.

MIRROR....reflective...very reflective.

Happy President's Day.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

3 + 1 lines up with my math for what it’s worth.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just had a meme idea but unable to create:

Trump with a Q halo on right and front, (or just a white Q with no Trump)

Obama, clintons, Soros etc. To left and behind - Red Devil's bodies and tails but their own heads,

Strapline... "Get to the back of the Q!" ( interpret as "Get thee behind me Satan")

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wonder if that's a shout out to Tiger?

She's posted about mirrors and we've suggested Q might reference her if her dodgy phone calls were important!

Bit tenuous but I thought I'd put it out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Congrsts.

Just imagine if we had a notification every time there was a new comment added to these 3 Q threads? Our phones would explode from all the heat.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join