It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think someone suggested on here last night that God is the Highest Authority - For God and Country?

I keep getting the sense that we are actualising "Divergent" and maybe expected to now become "Insurgent".

(If I've got the film names correct).

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: megabogie

Thank you.❤ My particular insight is not always welcome, but I speak the truth. I know these people. I was supposed to be one of them, but I was removed from their immediate reach. It might have saved my life. It most definitely saved my soul.

Glad you escaped the dark, Tiger.
I know it could not have been easy for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I think someone suggested on here last night that God is the Highest Authority - For God and Country?

I keep getting the sense that we are actualising "Divergent" and maybe expected to now become "Insurgent".

(If I've got the film names correct).

1000+ pages of what? Coupled with all the other Q folks energy and focus... The entire Q process has been about what in that context?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Dear diary, today I learned a new word: hurtcore.

“one of the finest students” whose work had “international impact”. He had dynamic social magnetism, was extremely talented and was the life and soul of the party

'Sadistic' paedophile Matthew Falder jailed for 32 years

And now I will go chopping some wood and try to forget what I just learned!

When I read of this sort of stuff the reptilian area of my brain tries to take over and 32 years in prison doesn't seem just in any way. Letting him live seems unjust...
But, if he meets the right sort of Bubba in prison, he could come to understand the pain his victims felt, eh?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I guess for me it's the occasional doubting Thomas moment.

My logic says that If we are actualising situations that MSM (read deepstate) fed to us in their films (Divergent, Insurgent), then just maybe we are unknowingly playing a deepstate role and this process is a step in them fulfilling their plan.

Fortunately my heart says otherwise - but it's good to question the scene!

ETA - I just had a Deja Vue moment seconds after sending this post.
edit on 19-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA -deja vue

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Maybe it's a test. Are we dependent upon Q? Can we self-fuel?

We know we have a lot of crumbs to follow up and at this point, in Q shoes, I would like to see if we could.

Think of it like school homework time?

CLEAN ACTION APPROVED.
HIGHEST AUTHORITY.

DJT is not the highest authority, as "potus" is usually used or DJT. Who is the highest authority? Has Q ever mention "HIGHEST AUTHORITY?"
That might help unlock things a bit.

Last night, I pointed out that both before and after the "Highest Authority" post, GOD was referenced three times. It was clear to me which "Highest Authority" Q was talking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I guess for me it's the occasional doubting Thomas moment.

My logic says that If we are actualising situations that MSM (read deepstate) fed to us in their films (Divergent, Insurgent), then just maybe we are unknowingly playing a deepstate role and this process is a step in them fulfilling their plan.

Fortunately my heart says otherwise - but it's good to question the scene!

ETA - I just had a Deja Vue moment seconds after sending this post.

You raise the most obvious and excellent point in your response. All the msm, movies etc. entrained the brain but not the heart. Days of the head are nearly over, go with the heart at this point.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: loveguy

The boys on the tracks is a classic Arkanicide.

It’s also, to me personally, one of the worst.

I first heard that story in 1992 while visiting in Little Rock. Told to me by a retired Arkansas State Trooper. He was looking for a forensics person brave enough to do some further looking---someone not connected IN ANY WAY to any any government agency. He told several other stories as well that I've heard dribbling out over the years. He called the Clintons "evil incarnate" and said there was literally nothing they wouldn't do. He claimed to have evidence of some of the stories and an arrangement for it to be released should anything happen to him. Wonder if he's still alive?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Faith no longer a virtue. Of course, not faith in general, just one faith, and that's why my heart tells me I'm on the right path.

If they wrote it which I doubt (the Bible), they still told the truth. They have to do that.

Of course, I've had a lifetime of faith and faith affirming experiences that have only strengthened my belief. People without experiences of their own are going to have a harder time whichever way they choose.

And the HIGHEST AUTHORITY, if we ride on the idea of that as GOD ... well that is the narrative of His story.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to check if the number of sealed indictments has gone down since last Q post?

Will that tell us if anything is happening at the moment?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: megabogie

Thank you.❤ My particular insight is not always welcome, but I speak the truth. I know these people. I was supposed to be one of them, but I was removed from their immediate reach. It might have saved my life. It most definitely saved my soul.

Glad you escaped the dark, Tiger.
I know it could not have been easy for you.

The hardest part is not remembering everything and not being able to get answers. The memories are there, but I cannot retrieve all of them. They're trapped under layers of programming.

I haven't talked about this to anyone, and I continue to be shocked at myself for finally doing it in a way that is not only public but also being archived for posterity. Maybe it will have the benefit of empowering others who know something happened to them in early childhood to start seeking their own answers without fear of being ridiculed or persecuted. Fear is what keeps our memories blocked, and what keeps us from seeking the truth.

I am so grateful for you, my friend. For all of you. We are learning so much from one another, delving into the Dark with courage and an unprecedented mutual respect. I am so happy that we all found each other.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Q is Pence....

There is also that "Future proves past" in that verse.

... could be Pence.

If Pence is working with the white hats, he's doing so by force. He is a very bad man.

Why do you say this about Pence? Has Q intimated this as a possibility in any of his posts? I honestly voted for Trump because Pence had a strong character in stating when he disagreed with Trump. Since the election, Pence has been a strong hand of direction for Trump. Or so I have thought and believed. I am curious why you believe he is forced and is a bad man?

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
John Perry Barlow

"I knew it’s also true that a good way to invent the future is to predict it.

So I predicted Utopia, hoping to give Liberty a running start before the laws of Moore and Metcalfe delivered up what Ed Snowden now correctly calls 'turn-key totalitarianism.'”

John Perry Barlow, Internet Pioneer, 1947- Feb 7 2018

www.eff.org...

@SNOWDEN WHERE ARE YOU? NOT RUSSIA. [EYES ON] YOU ARE NOW A LIABILITY. HELPING @JACK? PROJECT DEEPDREAMv2[A]]. WE WILL NEVER FORGET. ES FAILED. WHERE IS ES? JOHN PERRY BARLOW. DEFINE THE END? THE DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US. JOHN 3:16 Q
edit on 19-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Q is Pence....

... could be Pence.

If Pence is working with the white hats, he's doing so by force. He is a very bad man.

Why do you say this about Pence? Has Q intimated this as a possibility in any of his posts? I honestly voted for Trump because Pence had a strong character in stating when he disagreed with Trump. Since the election, Pence has been a strong hand of direction for Trump. Or so I have thought and believed. I am curious why you believe he is forced and is a bad man?

Two reasons.

One, I was led to the Q movement by following another anon, MegaAnon. She spoke a number of times about Pence. I'll try to find a link for her archived posts.

Second, my own intuition and read of him. My gut doesn't tend to steer me wrong.

Of course, there are no guarantees.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Turn Key Totalitarianism is preferable to the weird Stepford world the CIA had planned.

At least we have the freedom not to trust each other.

Being forced to trust something untrustworthy is truly evil.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

One of my favorite moments from the Intel hearing earlier this month was when they made a special note that it would be Rodgers last hearing, even though he will be invited back every year.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Q is Pence....

... could be Pence.

Two reasons.

One, I was led to the Q movement by following another anon, MegaAnon. She spoke a number of times about Pence. I'll try to find a link for her archived posts.

Second, my own intuition and read of him. My gut doesn't tend to steer me wrong.

Of course, there are no guarantees.

I would appreciate it if you could find those posts. I do not wish to be delusioned and obviously am seeking truth. I have only experienced good vibes from Pence in his current role and my own tarot readings, so naturally, I would like to filter out any imposed disillusionment. I admit I am not sure of anything, very neutral, just seeking truth as all of you.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
2011:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

This is eerie, I read your post and then decided to look
up "Utopia" with John Perry Barlow.

www.eff.org...

Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. You have neither solicited nor received ours. We did not invite you. You do not know us, nor do you know our world. Cyberspace does not lie within your borders. Do not think that you can build it, as though it were a public construction project. You cannot. It is an act of nature and it grows itself through our collective actions.

You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces. You do not know our culture, our ethics, or the unwritten codes that already provide our society more order than could be obtained by any of your impositions.

You claim there are problems among us that you need to solve. You use this claim as an excuse to invade our precincts. Many of these problems don't exist. Where there are real conflicts, where there are wrongs, we will identify them and address them by our means. We are forming our own Social Contract. This governance will arise according to the conditions of our world, not yours. Our world is different.

Somehow I think this ties into Project Deep Dream.
For now, unless I can find proof otherwise, I
am going with that being Googles ai.

DeepDream is Googles brain = Define The End

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join