It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Kek. Thank you for your reply.. I do check out everything. Even the most far fetched things.

There's only one reason TPTB seem happy to destroy the planet - that their OWN children/families/bloodlines call home - is because they already have somewhere else to go. Been down the breakaway society rabbit hole long ago..

Which could be why they are pumping every last resource out of our Mother Earth. They do not care. They got places to be. The Earth is experiencing ecosystem collapse (most important to me) - if something doesn't change then things do not look good...

On CSTT - the reason I say that is that, Jason (I forget his last name) - who runs the show at CSTT, has been paid by some interesting people. So I am wary of any info that comes from people like that - doesn't mean to say I do or don't believe it.

Nesara/Gesara - sounds like another type of NWO to me...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Now I'm not getting qanonmap.github.io... to load for me.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

me either

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I don't know about Nesera either but even if it is another NWO I still want to know what/how there selling their snake oil.

Q has an agenda too.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There's always an agenda because there's always an attachment to an outcome. It's just part of the way things are.

What the agenda is, is the question.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: WhatTheory

Iran had set up a $400 million trust fund for such (military equipment) purchases, which was frozen along with diplomatic relations in 1979. In settling the claim, which had been tied up at the Hague Tribunal since 1981, the U.S. is returning the money in the fund along with "a roughly $1.3 billion compromise on the interest," the statement said.

Link

Why would President Carter's administration freeze money for almost 40 years? That's a lotta interest. 10% a year, more or less? It sounds a little weird but I've never really understood politics. Just seems like various parties trying to screw each over sometimes. Kinda like business, but then mandated and sometimes backed with military force. Just my 2 cents.

I can't figure out yet why Carter froze the money, but came across this in my search, looks like the CF isn't the only dubious foundation out there.

A recent editorial in Investor’s Business Daily, headlined “Jimmy Carter’s Li’l Ol’ Stink Tank,” listed a number of “founders” of the Carter Center. The names were drawn from the annual reports, and included “the king of Saudi Arabia, BCCI scandal banker Agha Hasan Abedi, and Arafat pal Hasib Sabbagh.” And, writing last month in the Washington Times, terror-funding expert Rachel Ehrenfeld described links going back to the 1970s between the Carter family peanut business and the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, whose Pakistani founder helped bankroll the Carter Center at least until BCCI went belly-up in 1991, busted as a global criminal enterprise.

www.defenddemocracy.org...

link   
Tomorrowland is on SyFy right now.

Someone please stop the Matrix

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I don't know about Nesera either but even if it is another NWO I still want to know what/how there selling their snake oil.

Q has an agenda too.

A new world where systematic child abuse is frowned upon and swiftly dealt with, seems like a good start to me.

An agenda is known by its outcomes.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I could not agree more!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh for sure. Here's a link for reading. Make of it what you will..

GESARA/NESARA

Q does indeed have an agenda. And we may not know that agenda or the consequences for a while yet.

Eventually we will know who has won this battle. By what happens to us, The Peoples, in the next 2-3 years...

I'm hoping for change. I nearly lost hope in Q at one point. Some odd spooky things happened to me too. I had a break from it for a while (though I still followed Qs posts and the world news.)

The watchers aren't the only ones watching anymore...!
edit on 18-2-2018 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here's more on my ron brown item I mentioned earlier;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Commerse Dept.

Secretary Brown died on a trade mission to Croatia, when the government plane he was on flew into a mountainside on April 3 in the 1996 Croatia USAF CT-43 crash.[7] This led to conservative accusations that Clinton had Brown murdered; U. S. Attorney General Janet Reno and others scoffed at this conspiracy theory.[8] Soon after, Nolanda Hill declared that she had been engaging in a long-running affair with Brown.[9]
The trade missions controversy became more visible in 1996 as an outgrowth of the 1996 United States campaign finance controversy and investigations of Democratic fundraiser John Huang.[4] It thusly became an issue during the United States presidential election, 1996,[4] in which Clinton was nevertheless re-elected.
In November 1996, independent counsel Daniel Pearson reported: "My office's investigation of Secretary Brown ended unfinished with his death. The unfinished state of the investigation and considerations of fairness preclude our office from drawing conclusions about the allegations regarding possible criminal conduct by the Secretary.

en.wikipedia.org...(U.S._politician)#Death

"Responding to homicide allegations, an official of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology acknowledged that doctors initially were puzzled by a circular wound on the top of Brown's head when his remains were recovered at the crash scene. The forensic pathologist then consulted with others and took extensive X-rays. As a result of these consultations and full-body X-rays, we absolutely ruled out anything beyond a blunt-force injury to the head.

posting from pg 112. hoping I catch up soon!
eta; I forgot to specify where in pdf thingy from Q is mentioned a thing about wanting to devise a weapon small enough and silent enough it causes such an injury that is instant amnesia...a circular I wanna say piston device?

edit on (2/18/1818 by loveguy because: homework is hard these days

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007

Oh for sure. Here's a link for reading. Make of it what you will..

GESARA/NESARA

Q does indeed have an agenda. And we may not know that agenda or the consequences for a while yet.

Eventually we will know who has won this battle. By what happens to us, The Peoples, in the next 2-3 years...

I'm hoping for change. I nearly lost hope in Q at one point. Some odd spooky things happened to me too. I had a break from it for a while (though I still followed Qs posts and the world news.)

Fluff...It sounds as if you have a story to share.
Spooky things?
OTHER watchers?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
Some odd spooky things happened to me too. I had a break from it for a while (though I still followed Qs posts and the world news.)

Can you elaborate on this a little bit, if possible? Very curious and interested to know more. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Q #786 up now.
qanonmap.github.io...

"LIDDLE"
edit on 18-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"Liddle" Adam Schiff.
"Liddle" Bob Corker.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Interesting reading , but since Trump did win, wouldn't that discredit the "Galactic" ?

p.s. I wanna know what spooky stuff you have experienced too....

edit on 18-2-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Liddle" Adam Schiff.
"Liddle" Bob Corker.

Guess they're connected to the Liddle Kidz Foundation. Worth looking into.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

thanks for the link but that was not the website I was talking about.NESERA

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-2-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join