It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If you did not know who the person below is, if he were just some random guy on the street and you had no preconceptions and were free from political propaganda left and right, would you sense he is a kind man...the kind of loving, innocent humanitarian MSM portrays him as?

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

He looks like evil worn out...i get an evil vibe from those pics...but the evil feels worn out, or tired to me...who is that? Soros? Sry i know names, just not faces.
Just googled the pic, lol not soros.
edit on 2/18/2018 by neomaximus10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
here's #783

here's #481

"Ahmadinejed talking." "Where did the planes land?" "Where did the bank wires originate from?" And ends with "Stages.

qanonmap.github.io...
all very good questions..maybe we are getting closer to the answers

I think all of this is intimating that all of these planes full of money were "pay backs" of funds given to the Clinton Foundation? When she lost the giant "pay to play" scheme was not going to happen so they had to get the money back to all these countries. Now if this were somehow investigated and proven would people hopefully begin to understand, at least even on a small scale, how corruptly these governments have been behaving behind the scenes? This being the tip of the iceberg but a good place to start. Would the normies of the world, who listen to the MSM , wake up from having this come to light? Or would it just be seen as yet another partisan attack? I think there needs to be more, and it needs to be subject matter that causes EVERYONE to wake up and research all of this stuff deeply. The problem is, there are subjects involved that not everyone is going to accept. So maybe billions of dollars in pay offs is something that can be investigated, proven and some people can actually be held accountable. Here's hoping!

edit on 18 by tiredoflooking because: Fixing quote pisition.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
a reply to: Skyfloating

He looks like evil worn out...i get an evil vibe from those pics...but the evil feels worn out, or tired to me...who is that? Soros? Sry i know names, just not faces.
Just googled the pic, lol not soros.

That's John Podesta, also known as Skippy, also known as John Pedosta, Hillary Clintons Campaign Manager, Bill Clintons clean up manager in the Lewinksy case and an Obama Buddy, best known for his pedo related Wikileaks emails and his advocacy of UFOs-as-aliens.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Here's the BBC article for the Iran plane crash:

BBC Iran plane crash

The Aseman Airlines plane, en route from Tehran to the south-western city of Yasuj, came down near the city of Semirom in Isfahan province.

Here is a googlemaps showing Tehran and Yasuj... if you zoom out you will see the course is a straight line to Qatar. It is also in the general direction of Saudi Arabia capital, Riyadh:

Yasuj, googlemaps
edit on 18-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: WhatTheory

Iran had set up a $400 million trust fund for such (military equipment) purchases, which was frozen along with diplomatic relations in 1979. In settling the claim, which had been tied up at the Hague Tribunal since 1981, the U.S. is returning the money in the fund along with "a roughly $1.3 billion compromise on the interest," the statement said.

Link

Why would President Carter's administration freeze money for almost 40 years? That's a lotta interest. 10% a year, more or less? It sounds a little weird but I've never really understood politics. Just seems like various parties trying to screw each over sometimes. Kinda like business, but then mandated and sometimes backed with military force. Just my 2 cents.

That is already known.
The question is why would you "unfreeze" the money and send it to them now when we know it will be used mostly for nuclear weapons and terrorism. Plus it was plane loads of cash. This is not normal especially when Congress knew nothing about it. There was something more nefarious going on.

I realise it was already known but wanted to provide the "official" reason for clarity. The Stuxnet virus broke their uranium enrichment program. No bombs. Maybe it was a good will gesture? The US likes to scream that China/Russia/whatever are hacking infra networks in the US. There is a simple flaw. Critical networks and infra should NEVER be connected to the internet. Well, unless you employ people that don't know their salt. It makes the regular folk scared and most believe the story.

Although neither country has openly admitted responsibility, the worm (Stuxnet) is believed to be a jointly built American/Israeli cyberweapon

The only way to infect properly secured infra is to gain physical access. Apparently it was successful in Iran. The NSA has a vast trove of tools.
edit on 18/2/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

yep that's him thanks. His info seemed plausible.

IMO if you are "going down the rabbit hole" you should check out all the sites along the way.

I also think think you have to entertain the thought of a "breakaway civilization" and all that entails. There is an interesting video on Nesera galactic restored with a guy named Clark who also comes off as "plausible".

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Q785

qanonmap.github.io...

Omg..He's really going after Hillary now. Why else bring up this tweet?

Can't wait!!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Now when I see Clowns in America, I think clones in America. weird

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Q785

qanonmap.github.io...

Can't wait!!

Yeah, that would be awesome!
I think Q is just doing some trolling. Perhaps Q had a little extra sip of liquor and is feeling sassy!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

fingers and toes crossed

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Q785

qanonmap.github.io...

Can't wait!!

I don't understand what is going on with the github stuff.
Some people are seeing new drops there.... I AM NOT.

There is some new stuff showing on the qanonposts.com for me.... but not up to date.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Feb 18 loads slowly.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Q785

qanonmap.github.io...

Can't wait!!

There is some new stuff showing on the qanonposts.com for me.... but not up to date.

Open the page...wait 30 seconds.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Once you are on the page, wait about 20 seconds. The page will auto refresh and then you should see the new posts.
If you are already on the page, refresh with your browser and again wait about 20 seconds for the new posts to show up.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!
I guess that I am becoming like my children, looking for instant gratification.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That would be an obvious area to practice cloning with some cover and in secrecy!

It gives me visions of the multiple "Mr Smith" in The Matrix:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
you can also click the post# on any drop on github or qposts and go directly to /ga on the chan

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

now imagine that picture only with obama. Shudder!!!!!

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join