It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

Re Q#783

Q#481 is relevant... but I can't link to qanonposts.com if it's not available.

"Jan 7 2018 07:38:57 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID:05b846 13082" contains:

"Ahmadinejed talking."
"Where did the planes land?"
"Where did the bank wires originate from?"

And ends with
"Stages.
Q"

I'm guessing this is another stage?

Also worth referencing the IRAN plane crash today. Was someone trying to escape with the money? Was the plane journey in 2 stages on way to Saudi Arabia or Qatar?

edit on 18-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: implication of stages of a journey

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
FYI:

Chamberlain + Trump‏
@JC20maga
Behind A Pale Horse is free!!
If u go to amazon and download free sample, its the whole book! Someone jacked page numbers to confuse amazon. Someone wants us to read!!!!! #qanon
2:23 PM - 18 Feb 20

twitter.com...

Haven't yet checked into this, myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Regarding Chester and Chris Cornell. Have any of you checked out The Secret Sun, Chris Knowles blog? Lots of MK Ultra stuff there too. I hadn't seen it mentioned here. I first heard him on the Higherside Chats. Very interesting.

I don't want to link anything because I don't want to get in trouble.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

Great post, maybe our thoughts can control the future !

Strangely enough, lol, although nothing surprises anymore in this thread, I also watched "Tomorrowland" yesterday. I also thought it was entertaining and had some feel good moments, but the end was pretty sinister when we find out WHAT the hopeful little girl was and also when they show all the future humans in a wheat field ? Harvest ?

: SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE :

Together, Frank and Casey decide that they can help change the future for the better. They start by recruiting Nate and Eddie by having Casey return home through another portal. We then see that the people they've been telling the story to are dozens of Athena-like robots, with the hope that they can continue to bring about the vision of Tomorrowland. Frank and Casey give all the kids pins and send them to various places around the world with the portal. The kids drop them around to other people that they deem worthy of seeing the future. The people find the pins and touch them, allowing them to also uncover the mystery of Tomorrowland.

www.themoviespoiler.com...

Could some of the Clones be robots ? Heck, 40 yrs. ago Disney was able to make some very realistic robots, anyone remember the Lincoln speech exhibit at Disneyland or how real the pirates looked ? Spooky stuff..

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have tried it via PC Kindle App.

I'm not sure if its the whole book - but I have 673 pages of it. Any got a copy and can tell us how many pages it is?

Done a quick scan and all pages are there. Will see if I can DL it. Never used this PC Kindle App before!

If it is, kudos to the Anons!! Thanks you Quys..!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
There is a song called "Country Boy" by Aaron Lewis who used to be the lead singer of Staind. We have the version with Charlie Daniels. It pretty blatantly references selling your soul to the devil in LA which you can take a myriad of ways.

He's not the only one. You can catch stars talking about such things in various ways.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Iran had set up a $400 million trust fund for such (military equipment) purchases, which was frozen along with diplomatic relations in 1979. In settling the claim, which had been tied up at the Hague Tribunal since 1981, the U.S. is returning the money in the fund along with "a roughly $1.3 billion compromise on the interest," the statement said.

Link

Why would President Carter's administration freeze money for almost 40 years? That's a lotta interest. 10% a year, more or less? It sounds a little weird but I've never really understood politics. Just seems like various parties trying to screw each over sometimes. Kinda like business, but then mandated and sometimes backed with military force. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Regarding Chester and Chris Cornell. Have any of you checked out The Secret Sun, Chris Knowles blog? Lots of MK Ultra stuff there too. I hadn't seen it mentioned here. I first heard him on the Higherside Chats. Very interesting.

I don't want to link anything because I don't want to get in trouble.

There were whispers that Katy Perry was having programming breakdowns and that was causing some of her weird behavior earlier this year. You can find an interview where she openly talks about having an alter ego/split personality.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FYI:

Chamberlain + Trump‏
@JC20maga
Behind A Pale Horse is free!!
If u go to amazon and download free sample, its the whole book! Someone jacked page numbers to confuse amazon. Someone wants us to read!!!!! #qanon
2:23 PM - 18 Feb 20

It works the whole book is available to read on the amazon cloud anyway. I dont have a kindle.

Yes someone wants us to read

twitter.com...

Haven't yet checked into this, myself.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ok here the mother load off all Archives The Storm, CBTS, 4Can, 8Chan, Qr, GA,
Happy Hunting

Q Archives

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: WhatTheory

Iran had set up a $400 million trust fund for such (military equipment) purchases, which was frozen along with diplomatic relations in 1979. In settling the claim, which had been tied up at the Hague Tribunal since 1981, the U.S. is returning the money in the fund along with "a roughly $1.3 billion compromise on the interest," the statement said.

Link

Why would President Carter's administration freeze money for almost 40 years? That's a lotta interest. 10% a year, more or less? It sounds a little weird but I've never really understood politics. Just seems like various parties trying to screw each over sometimes. Kinda like business, but then mandated and sometimes backed with military force. Just my 2 cents.

That is already known.
The question is why would you "unfreeze" the money and send it to them now when we know it will be used mostly for nuclear weapons and terrorism. Plus it was plane loads of cash. This is not normal especially when Congress knew nothing about it. There was something more nefarious going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is the whole book!

Kek!

I will try and find a way to DL it...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
here's #783

here's #481

"Ahmadinejed talking." "Where did the planes land?" "Where did the bank wires originate from?" And ends with "Stages.

qanonmap.github.io...
all very good questions..maybe we are getting closer to the answers

edit on 2/18/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: forgot linky dinky

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Q784

qanonmap.github.io...
edit on 2/18/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

I was able to DL the whole bookhere
edit on 18-2-2018 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The connections he makes (knowles) parallel what we are talking about here but they are to numerous to list.

its funny, almost every guest on that show (THC.) has something to do with what is being disclosed here.

As for clones... already done IMO.

as for 5g.... already obsolete IMO.

Did anyone watch that video posted earlier (I cant remember by who) of a programmer named Quinn something? I think it was a crowd source Vid. and has that already been debunked? I don't want to waste my time or your time with reduntant or false info.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Thanks for the link! Is it an audio book?

There isn't a way I can DL from the Kindle Cloud App, without DLing the Amazon Kindle App. I am not DLing any of Amazon's ####!

You have saved me hours of screen shotting or copy/pasta! Though I still want some form of copy of the actual book..

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one going sci-fi on here. Clones could answer how HRC could collapse and be bright and perky a half hour later

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Quinn Michaels? He seems pretty switched on. His claims? Certainly plausible, verifiable? Only partly..

The media channel that filmed him was CrowdSourceTheTruth. I think Quinn may be legit. Though I've seen a few things via Twitter that make me doubt the intentions of CSTT and who they really work for.

Quinn Michaels YouTube channel

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join