It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: tigertatzen

He and Chester Bennington. Bennington died about two months later also suicide by hanging.

Wasn't there a thread here that said there was some odd stuff surrounding Bennington's death?

Yes, that's him. And I do seem to remember there being questionable stuff about his death as well as Chris's. And then ask the sudden, poof. Nothing else is said about either one of them.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
London Times: UN Staff thought to have carried out 60 000 instances of rape or pedophilia in a decade

Andrew MacLeod, who was chief of operations at the UN’s Emergency Co-ordination Centre, said that “predatory” abusers used development jobs to get to vulnerable women and children. He estimated that 60,000 rapes had been carried out by UN staff in the past decade, with 3,300 paedophiles working in the organisation and its agencies. “There are tens of thousands of aid workers around the world with paedophile tendencies, but if you wear a Unicef T-shirt nobody will ask what you’re up to

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

60,000 instances of sex crimes over 10 years, is STUNNING. No wonder President Trump has put terminating sex crimes committed against children, as a top personal priority. I don't think even the Democrats can argue with that goal.

BTW..does anyone know (or have a guess) who "George" is, in the Strzok-Page text message exchange referenced at:
twitter.com... ???
edit on 2/18/2018 by carewemust because: added the BTW question.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's interesting is that the MSM isn't reporting on it.. that's strange. Liz Croken, a 20 year veteran reporter lost her job for reporting on the increase in arrests so far during the Trump Presidency.

I find that very unusual - seems to connect with Hollywood and the whole culture of "celebrity" where they instinctually understand that they have to guard against a rise in public awareness about this particular systemic evil.

They want to convert it into only sexual harassment as an overall societal problem involving men in power, and while that's a problem, it's not THE real story but more of a deflection of it, but I have a strong intuition that it's going to come out sometime this year whereby the MSM are not going to be able to write it off as a another "satanic panic" and "conspiracy theory".

It will smash the pyramid, and my intuition also tells me that that would be best done sooner rather than later. Q?

To see the Dems running for November on the back of this incident as a political weaponization along with the tweets by first Obama (which could be read as a warning) and then from Clinton echoing his along with the follow up Soros funded school walkouts and sit-ins - is very troubling indeed.

And with a single word "but" Trump had signaled, imho, that he fully understands what took place here, but are he and Q tracking it to it's source?, which Q described as "BIG" in response to the segment pointed out by an Anon in "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper, now rising to within the top 10 books on Amazon! (posted here btw before it was on the chans).

Is it being completely dismantled, those black bag black ops and their whole system and method, so as to prevent such events from happening in the future as Bill Cooper predicted in his book?

I'd say that it is, and that this next phase in their battle to take down Trump has abosolutely nothing whatsoever to do with "gun safety laws" and everything to do with the desire for power for the sake of power no matter what the cost.

This is why Q responded by saying that they would PAY THE PRICE.

Let's hope so, because enough's enough and this is the LAST STRAW!

Time for some white magic to obliterate the black magic, and chain this beast in chains of evidence and intelligence and wrap it up and lock it and then throw the whole monster and the entire beast headlong wailing into the abyss or oblivion! (it needn't even come out in the MSM ie: greater than most can imagine).

You better get it done Q, the stakes are too high.

I recommend coordinating with Assange for his dead man's switch, while at the same time letting Tom Fitton know precisely what he should be making FOIA requests on, and just open up pandoras box, or 20-40% of it anyway.

We're ready and we DEMAND that you somehow root it out root and source, for the love of God and country and fellow people, at all levels.

Tough stuff, but on the other side of the ordeal - a new sun on a new horizon even a new creation for which everyone from here to kingdom come has been groaning in travail for so long to see come about at last.

edit on 18-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (every reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

The MSM isn't reporting ICE arrests and deportations either. 400 last week in Chicago. 200 this week in Los Angeles.

Most Americans watch and/or read LIBERAL media. Liberal media totally ignores the majority of good news, if it can be associated with Trump Administration policies.

What I don't understand is why President Trump doesn't punish them for being so Anti-America. CNN, in particular, is broadcast in over 240 countries. That network weakens America's image in the eyes of the world, 24/7 365 days a year. Hopefully things are happening behind the scenes to force CNN to be more of a news station, instead of a an Anti-America propoganda broadcaster.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Doctor who treated Nikolas Cruz had NASA and Military Intelligence Background

Compliments of michaelst2256 subreddit CBTS_Stream

edit on 18-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you tried following the wives there? I'm going to go to the library tomorrow so I can do some digging on an actual computer. My laptop died last year and all I've got is this infuriating phone.

If money is an issue you may find this article helpful:

Is it worth buying a refurbished PC for under £150?

Many people are familiar with the idea of “fleet cars” that have been bought or leased by large corporations and replaced after two or three years. They are cheap and have generally been well maintained, which makes them popular in the second hand market. There’s a similar market in “fleet computers”, which are usually recycled after three years and sold as refurbished PCs.

The main difference is that, unlike three-year-old cars, old PCs are not worth much. There’s very little profit to be made from selling them, so there’s no incentive to market them, or to answer emails about them. 

Scroll down to "Possible sources" if you are in a hurry and want to skip the tech talk.
edit on 18-2-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q #745 mentions

"Operation Merlin (Tech)"

link to Qanonposts.com

And here's a Merlin Project that is working with stem cells in a search for cure for inflammatory liver diseases.

That drop also includes: T cells We assumed that to be terror cells but what if we're seeing another double meaning of this drop, a combining of the war machine and big pharma machine. They were cooperating in war efforts? NK being the laboratory for all sorts of mad science experiments without any oversight.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I was already half asleep when writing my last post before going to sleep else I would have highlighted SIGINT as suggested by RelSciHistItSufi. If I remember right your spooky calls started on Feb 15th? Well SIGINT appeared only in one of Q's breadcrumbs so far. It was posted on - wait for it - Feb 15th!

MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE)
MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRATEGIC SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE)
DESIGNATION: _ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE TEAM, _ MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE (STRAT SIGINT)
32536AA00: _ MI TM (UTAH)(STRAT SIGINT)
32536AB00: _ MI TM (OCMC)(STRAT SIGINT)
32536AC00: _ MI TM (DET A)(STRAT SIGINT)
Q

Now with that in mind let me repeat my last post regarding your Dutch mystery number that has a prefix pointing to a landline located in Coevorden

no 5G is possible above the Zandvoort-Coevorden line, due to the intelligence services in Burum. 

there is a satellite ground station know as ‘Het grote Oor’. There are civilian applications, including Inmarsat, but it is known that there are also military activities. The AIVD and MIVD use Burum for SIGINT (Signal Intelligence) for their own use and for the use of NATO partners.

Dutch Parliament Calls for Answers on 3.5 GHz Availability for 5G

And let's not forget about the U.S. military in Coevorden. Army's prepositioned stocks (APS)

Plus this utterly bizarre entry from the urban dictionary which I am sure is just somebody taking the piss but works like a charm (eh?) in driving home the synchronicity aspect.

Coevorden

(Sometimes misspelled as Coevoorden)

Fictional town in The Netherlands. No roads lead to Coevorden, no railways either. It does appear on maps, but no-one has ever been there or knows someone from Coevorden. It might be a code name for some secret militairy project. Everybody who claims to be from Coevorden or to have ever been there is part of the Coevorden-conspiracy (Dutch: Coevordencomplot). This conspiracy is probably linked to the Bielefeld-conspiracy

link

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have you tried following the wives there? I'm going to go to the library tomorrow so I can do some digging on an actual computer. My laptop died last year and all I've got is this infuriating phone.

If money is an issue you may find this article helpful:

Is it worth buying a refurbished PC for under £150?

I can highly recommend refurbished PCs. They are usually middle class Dell or HP workstations with new HDDs and RAM. Buying those for family and friends last 10 years. At least you are not feeding beast on new overpriced models.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Someone needs to make a thread either valdiating or disputing Q's posting, how do we know that this isn't a LARP?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EggZactly

Someone needs to make a thread either valdiating or disputing Q's posting, how do we know that this isn't a LARP?

Every regular poster on this thread is aware that somebody may be playing us in some way or another. But does it matter really? Let me put it this way:

I came for Q but I stayed for the remarkably respectful and productive atmosphere in what turned out to be by far one of the most interesting and stimulating threads in the history of ATS! The collective dot connecting here leads us down very real rabbit holes. Q real or not became a catalyst for group sleuthing. And that is nothing to sneeze at!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

holy crappiolii, if Bill Cooper becomes a best-seller you bet the world as we know it is about to end.
that book isnt a redpill, it is a red-barium enema.

It is now #1 at Amazon AND is temporarily out of stock. Wow...
edit on 18-2-2018 by texasgirl because: spacing

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Opps, here's the link I meant to put in my post above: fp7merlin.eu... Merlin that does research into liver diseases and has a lot of interesting partners.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Still catching up but just wanted to add that the year of the dog is apparantly an unlucky year for a person born during the year of the dog.

I saw that yesterday and paid attention as that would apply to me too..

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: EggZactly

Every regular poster on this thread is aware that somebody may be playing us in some way or another. But does it matter really? Let me put it this way:

I came for Q but I stayed for the remarkably respectful and productive atmosphere in what turned out to be by far one of the most interesting and stimulating threads in the history of ATS! The collective dot connecting here leads us down very real rabbit holes. Q real or not became a catalyst for group sleuthing. And that is nothing to sneeze at!

Perfectly said!

I actually have not spent much time on ATS outside of this thread since part 1. I mean, we've covered almost every conspiracy right here. Climbed down so many holes. It's been a great ride so far with no end in sight.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EggZactly

Better still, everyone is also free to start at the beginning, read the info presented, think for themselves, and draw their own conclusions about the matter rather than asking for validation from others, which still will be subject to doubt.

Tall order, I realize, after all it's literally a mountain of leads and possibilities at this point, but thinking for ourselves, LEARNING to think for ourselves after lifetimes of brainwashing is kind of a key element of all this.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Something's clownie with qanonposts.com, I just noticed Post 745:

Feb 13 2018 07:56:23
!UW.yye1fxo
Q
Operation Merlin (tech).
>NK
Iran Deal (funding).
>Payoffs
NK Nuclear (mini suc)(icbm suc)
>Protection