It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

VERY interesting!

The charity in question, International Rescue Committee, is run by David Miliband, ex British Foreign secretary.

Until he lost the Labour Party leadership election to his brother, Ed, I thought he was likely to be prime minister instead of Cameron.

From your link note the IRC involvement in generating principles for Soros $500m investment in flooding Europe with immigrants:

The IRC is one of the charities closely-linked to George Soros’s push to drive aliens into European Union (EU) nations. Not only does the pro-migration body receive funding from the globalist billionaire’s Open Society Foundations, but Soros also selected the IRC to “create principles” that would guide the Hungarian-American’s $500 million “investment” in migrant-related initiatives he announced last year

This elevates David Miliband to a key player in deepstate... and by family extension, also his brother Ed.

You could say David almost became Europe's equivalent of Hilary!

Note that this IS NOT in UK headlines today!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Now this make a hole lot more scene with the last two post I did
No FF for UK why they are starting with the Pedo Doxxing

From 8Chan

Textthere isn't going to be a ff in eu or britian unless they fail to follow the U.S.
warning (looks over at the fbi) *cough*
that was just Q's way of spoiling their evil,
doxing their plans and messing with them
we hear you we see you

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Give to charity or you aren’t a charitable person.

The charity you gave to does the opposite of what it said it does.

This is why they thought you were stupid.

These people are sick.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
RE Soros/David miliband.. FOLLOW THE WIVES: Louise Shackleton

The Telegraph article - Louise Shakleton urge her husbnd to fight to be PM

Now friends have revealed that she is "full square" behind her husband's political ambitions, and would relish the move to No 10.

She was said to have been taken aback and distressed at the level of interest in her family's background, at a time when they were going through a highly emotional time.

they were criticised by some fostering charities for bypassing the more rigorous regime in the UK, where there is a shortage of new-born babies being put up for adoption

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: heffo7

Welcome in the 'Year of the Dog' at this massive Chinese New Year celebration which will fill most of the West End with music, acrobatic and activities. Dragon and lion dances will kick things off on Charing Cross Road at 10am, shimmying down through the streets to China Town. At noon, Trafalgar Square’s main stages will spring into action with traditional dance shows, contemporary hip-hop acts and Chinese performers. Food trucks will also be stationed there and restaurants in Chinatown will have special festive treats on their menus. If you’ve got kids in tow, you can entertain them with calligraphy workshops, dressing up and performances in the Leicester Square family zone before heading back to Trafalgar Square for the closing pyrotechnics display. Xin Nian Kuai Le!

www.timeout.com...

Sorry if this isn't linked correctly, I'm not very good with this sort of thing.

This event commences in 9.5 hours time. Hope I'm wrong, but a lot of people are expected to gather in London.

Things that stand out to me:

Year of the Dog. China just recently put up a Dog Year statue or something that has hair like POTUS and he himself was born in the Year of the Dog.

Dragons and lion dancing. All kinds of symbolism in that.

Incidentally, the Dog is the eleventh sign of the Chinese zodiac.

Whatever else they're up to, there is definitely a ritual element to it as well.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Greenanon

You speak the truth.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Also some new Q tweets with new hashtags:-

#HivitesGetLit #ByePhoenicia

twitter.com...

The photo is of the Sennet- SS 408 during Operation Highjump in Antarctica.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Well this one pushing the envelope 
Not sure about this site ???

Linky

ALLIANCE INSIDER: “There Will be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati”

I don't know about that site. However there is a lot of buzz out there about military tribunals.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Greenanon

Phoenicia was an ancient civilization which lay along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea stretching through what is now Syria, Lebannon and northern Israel.

Is this the Phoenicia reference or is it a person? #ByePhoenicia

edit to add: No! We're still talking about bloodlines!!

Ultimately, everything comes down to bloodlines. That is of utmost importance to these people.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ya I think it about to breaker open
Robert De Niro Caught In International Underage Prostitution Ring

De Niro

The dame about too breaker

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: heffo7

Hivites are the descendants of Noah through Ham.

The line of Seth.

Seth is also Set if I'm not mistaken, the evil brother of Osiris, in a corollary to the story of Cain and Abel.

Set represents the left hand path.

In the wake of the death of Church of Satan's founder Anton Szandor LaVey, Michael Aquino founded the Church of Set to be it's truer and more focused replacement. He even once tried to recruit me while I was working to deprogram his followers and adherents on the usenet newsgroup alt.satanism.

Interesting a few years later I encountered one of the participants who thanked me greatly, and who'd managed to recover her truer, and softer, gentler more authentic self.

The official Presidential portrait of Obama recently unveiled is very much oriented to the left hand path as well as to other allusions as we've discussed.

Which eye of Horus is covered? Is it not the left eye, such the eye of Horus is the right eye - thus making the left brain dominant over the right, since each side of the brain controls to a degree the opposite side of the body?

But why is this left-hand path associated with the pedo-satanism?

If the flower represents the pre-pubescent or pubescent child, then it would have something to do with attempting to "hijack" the fertility symbol and allegory, along with a permissive framework to evil and a wicked "covenanting" (by covert means) where everyone commits themselves to hell, in blood and ritual sacrifice, and then works tirelessly for the inversion of heaven and hell, God and devil, with self as God in Set as the formative principal or "first cause" (evil keystone) in the progression and continuance of "their" historical "progress" across the divided middle of what is, and what shall be (think hotdog in the bun).

Their objective was to OWN and control history, and on the bloody sacrifice of others including the Military and even the average citizen, as per 9/11. "It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone." (Jesus, as that stone at the very heart of Civilization as a process).

Theirs is a misuse and misdirection of "courage" as in "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em", as the "courage" to step out onto the stage and into the limelight as an inwardly conniving smirking and laughing devil-man, raising him, or her as the case may be, up to the highest height and in the process drawing the whole structure upward unto the point of a "transfiguration" but on a global scale, while maybe hoping also for the assistance and blessings and even active aid of off-world "devil's" who may be presumed to also operate and function on the basis of the same Occult principals. In other words a domain where everyone's afraid to step on anyone else toes (don't make the natives restless) and where God can't help you if you do, because somehow this "God" of theirs performs favors for them because of their "black magic" rites and practices and beliefs ie: they have all power precisely because of their devil worship.

This is all out of alignment however, with the fundamental universal principal of Liberty, where precisely the opposite dynamic takes place, raising up what is lowly, as well as children of God, to ever higher heights of freedom to take wing to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom because God so willed it out of an indomitable love and generosity and sense of play and creativity, but in the space of freedom and not sacrifice, where the only price to be paid is honest work with integrity with real and authentic concern for what is right and best, and for what is best for one and all, but on an individual and not on a collectivist basis (with dumbed down sheep). It's bottom up emergent, instead of top down domination system, which is also the running theme and narrative, this great struggle, of the Bible.

As Q has pointed out, their satanic structure is hollow and not substantive and it has it's limits within the context of the true map of the territory.

When the inversion attempt is seen for what it is and represents, then and there, because context and framing is decisive, the inversion of the inversion takes place, and what then comes into view but the actual universal doorway, framed by the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, leading into new pasture or to use another allegory, the keystone in the royal arch across which we shall pass each to a one and where we go one we go all, into new pasture or domain of near limitless possibility.

The choice is ours. A hell led by demons and bad aliens (they're probably on the run even as we speak as well) and their earthly minions like Soros and Obama and HRC, or, a heaven of our own making in participation with God (the true creator and original intent) as intended from before the very foundation of the world; as a birthrite and an inheritance?

This use and understanding of the nature of the divided middle and the checkered past of good and evil then becomes the working narrative and the operative principal where form follows function and whereby, future proves past.

It is a world of our own doing and making, as we stand relative to the whole of it all while entering the fray with our entire being (no matter who calls us on the phone or from where) but with REAL courage, and real untouchability, while the untouchables of old are the only remaining touchables, as their sins find them out if only because there is nothing hidden that will not be made known and brought to light in the fullness of time and history.

The birds sing when the light starts to dawn over their entire dark system and structure and methodology and even the underlying nature of their religion and the reason that all this stuff has been going on in the basement and the dungeon as the foundation of their global power structure based on bloodlines and old and very corrupt money and satanic principals and practices, throughout human history.

They had the wrong God all along.

The White Hats are surely proliferating as the grey hats sing for well needed sleep and to become white hats themselves.

Meanwhile all black op psyops are being shut down if only because they not longer have the freedom or the space within which to operate, which also makes me wonder what goes on "out there" when the time comes that what is bound on earth is bound in the heavens also.

"Why do you marvel at these works of mine? (said with a smile I'm sure). You will do even greater things than these!!!"
~ Jesus

edit on 17-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Big name keep coming in

Oprah Winfrey school in South Africa faces second sex scandal

Oprah

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It looks like Qcodefag.github.io has moved!

New url points to Qanonposts.com - New link

I've snipped what comes up on the old url below:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Comments:
1) Moved or lost control of? Unsure
2) 600 times the expected traffic implies a lot of users?
3) Githubs bandwidth usage terms say they suspend or throttle back rather than asking people to move so they must have been getting MEGA (or MAGA
traffic!
edit on 17-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: to add new link

edit on Sat Feb 17 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded image of Q code.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
It looks like Qcodefag.github.io has moved!

I've snipped what comes up on the old url below:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Comments:
1) Moved or lost control of? Unsure
2) 600 times the expected traffic implies a lot of users?
3) Githubs bandwidth usage terms say they suspend or throttle back rather than asking people to move so they must have been getting MEGA (or MAGA
traffic!

It moved because Github was asking for a lot more money because of the increased traffic.
The new link is valid.
However, this Github link is still working: qanonmap.github.io...
Don't know for how long though.

edit on Sat Feb 17 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I got that message a couple of hours ago on the old site. Then I tried it again and the message wasn't there.
So I went back to the new one and it was still up too.
Weirdness.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Ding! Ding! Ding! You've hit the target here. It is tied in with the Oxfam scandal. They all cover for each other, moved from one position to another when things got warm for them. Now it's getting hot...
www.thetimes.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Found the guy who told my parents to put me forward for scholarship, Norman Myers.

Very impressive Wiki c.v. and looks like a mover and shaker. I had no idea my parents mingled with people like this:

Myers was an advisor to organisations including the United Nations, the World Bank, scientific academies in several countries, and various government administrations worldwide. He was an Honorary Visiting Fellow[3] at Green College, Oxford University, and an Adjunct Professor at Duke University and the University of Vermont[4]. Other vising academic appointments were at Harvard, Cornell, Stanford, Berkeley, Michigan and Texas Universities. He is a patron of London-based population concern charity Population Matters[5].

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I wonder sometimes if Q needs us also as his army because we actively stop False flags happening?

Say there was an FF planned tomorrow at Oxford Circus and that it takes place... everybody would "Google it" and this thread comes back top of their results in the immediate aftermath and with loads of leads!

Very embarrassing for the planners and immediately exposing them - result - planners cancel FF because its too dangerous to execute because of this thread?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Ding! Ding! Ding! You've hit the target here. It is tied in with the Oxfam scandal. They all cover for each other, moved from one position to another when things got warm for them. Now it's getting hot...
www.thetimes.co.uk...

I knew it. The nudge was insistent that there was a connection.

Merlin...why does Merlin ring a bell?? Has Q ever used that name in a drop by chance?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Behold A Pale Horse (by William Cooper) was at #298 when first mentioned by anons.

It is now ranking at #10!

www.amazon.com...

twitter.com...

edit on 17-2-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: external source quote added for image and text from twitter post.

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join