It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 3

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Skyfloating

It had crossed my mind today that we might be looking or thinking of Uranium One the wrong way . What if its not so much a business but instead a operation code named Uranium One ...It gets a cover of law under the company name but is a whole lot more then just about Uranium . just thinking out loud

If they are willing to kill 71 people just so ONE of them does not speak up, then it could very well be about more than Uranium. However...being about Uranium is itself pretty big already.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ooopps. 2xp

edit on 11-2-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
key words: "gonna be" I don't think it's full yet. It is being prepared for up to 13,000 "refugees" and 5000 more troops.

I don't want to link here because it's not exactly a "safe" site. PM me for link and have your defenses in order...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
Some Google links on Byron David Trott below.

1) Waren Buffet's banker,
2) Went to University of Chicago,
3) Has a "philanthropy" foundation,
4) Spouse is Tina Trott,
5) Donated lots to Jeb and George W. Bush political campaigns,
6) CEO of BDT Capital Partners, a merchant bank that provides advice and capital to family and founder-led companies.
7) Fortune says his company advise multiple parties to the same transaction—and then invest capital in some of the deals they’ve just brokered.
8) BDT took on Rob Verigan, from Sidley Austin, as General counsel (July 17?)
7) Ex-Goldman Sachs

WIKI Byron David Trott

Bloomberg profile inc affiliations in Chicago

Fortune profile

Crains Chicago business - Rob Verigan link

edit on 11-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: added link to Rob Verigan/Sidley austin

edit on 11-2-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: add Crains Chicago Business link

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TomLawless

That's interesting. I believe that I once had an encounter with this network after taking a strong run at Obama on Reddit of all places. It was an immense struggle just to survive.

If it's what I think it might be, then Q and team should break it and destroy it because it's pure evil and cannot be used for good.

Clue: Joan Rivers, RIP.

So you're of the mind that they're bad actors.

The pictures are ominous, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

I don't want to link here because it's not exactly a "safe" site. PM me for link and have your defenses in order...

No, I'll take your word for it. I'm paranoid about certain links. Nice graphic though.

@All: This is the fastest moving thread in ATS History.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
awww Night Star is here, your presence comforts me, there's just something about you that radiates GOOD and makes me feel safe !
Those cookies are to cool to eat !

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Q.

MOTHS TO A FLAME.

FLAME.

STUXNET.

RED OCTOBER.
MINI DUKE.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
First I heard of Mini Duke.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Imo, from the very beginning, the real war being fought is spirtual. Always has been. At the very highest level of it all, it comes down to that ancient war good vs evil.

Evil has already lost because their cause was stupid from the beginning.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
key words: "gonna be" I don't think it's full yet. It is being prepared for up to 13,000 "refugees" and 5000 more troops.

Well that is certainly an interesting graphic. Any chance you can post the link to that pdf for the project from the pic?

link   

Do you remember the picture of Al-waleed sitting in a chair next to a stack of books to his left, a TV on to his right, and a display of newspapers on a table in front of him?

If you enlarge the picture, you will see an image of something like the bottom image you just posted. It is not visible unless you enlarge the pic.

If you can find it, let me know if you found the weird image.

edit on 11-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Do you remember the picture of Al-waleed sitting in a chair next to a stack of books to his left, a TV on to his right, and a display of newspapers on a table in front of him?

If you enlarge the picture, you will see an image of something like the bottom image you just posted. It is not visible unless you enlarge the pic.

If you can find it, let me know if you found it.

No.

Where did you see it?

8 chan?

If you can remember the name of the bread, that would be swell.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It was either two groups of good actors talking to each other, or some real spy vs. spy trash talking.

I have no idea what Mini Duke means. We're all getting pretty good at white hat lingo, but...black hat?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are some spooky things happening to posters in this thread. I think they know who we are.

interesting.... looked into it and those are the exact issues i was having. back when i whatever...

for any having issues try getting the bugs out of the phone and internet usage works better with a VPN if youre really being messed with.

im always losing phones lol.

oh and keep up the good work.

edit on 11-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Imo, from the very beginning, the real war being fought is spirtual. Always has been. At the very highest level of it all, it comes down to that ancient war good vs evil.

I'm starting to lean in that direction.

Evil seems to always have a specific look to it. Don't these people know how boring it's all getting?

We get it. You dig Satan and things that look creepy. Go away. We're bored. Time to take out the trash.

I'm seriously getting annoyed by them.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

originally posted by: butcherguy

It was either two groups of good actors talking to each other, or some real spy vs. spy trash talking.

I have no idea what Mini Duke means. We're all getting pretty good at white hat lingo, but...black hat?

I just read about it. A malware .

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
that one is 51 pages and is the solicitation, offer and award document.
I'm going thru the other PDFs now...will post relevant graphics..

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join