It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High school science fair project questioning African American intelligence sparks outrage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wrong. You need to understand inherent bias before you can understand why you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Exactly , totally agree , everyone should read Ashley Montagu - Mans most dangerous Myth - The Fallacy of Race

Mans Most Dangerous Myth

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks, it's also online here for those interested...

edit on 2.13.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You find very smart and not so smart people in every racial group. I have always questioned the validity of so called IQ tests, they are rather subjective, and people with different cultural backgrounds might score totally different on the same test. With regards to black people being less intelligent that's just nonsense. There are plenty of highly intelligent black people. I work with a guy in his late twenties who is brilliant. You cannot generalize about intelligence. I think all this intelligence testing was an offshoot of social Darwinism and eugenics, maybe the testing was not out to quantify intelligence, but to prove superiority of some groups over others. This of course goes right along that vein.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
well we have developed new ways of determining intelligence using new MRI techniques

brain mapping

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join