It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibes for Trump supporters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The way you carried yourself was like:

You came in belligerent, middle finger to the room, and took a piss in the middle of the floor.

If you really cant see it then its probably because you really are damaged.

Dude. Relax.

Thats a flurry of posts. First attacking others personally, then bitterly defending yourself from the logical reactions like you win or lose something in the process...

You are not chill. You are upset.

edit on 2 11 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

my family members who voted trump aren't amused with his tweets and his insults. i get a distinct feeling they're a bit embarrassed, actually. they never even listened to the excess holywood tapes, ffs. i think they knew if they did, they'd be disgusted and wouldn't be able to vote for him. they're staunch republicans. ugh!!

there are ats trump supporters and there are real world trump supporter - thank god!

I agree. The extremes we see on the ATS website is not indicative of the rest of his supporters.

Though we do have to recognize that those that are on ATS are becoming cultish. That may hurt some feelings, but it is a pattern we must pay attention to.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

The way you carried yourself was like:

You came in belligerent, middle finger to the room and took a piss on our floor.

If you really cant see it then its probably because you really are damaged.

Dude. Relax.

If you lack the ability to digest opinions you do not like, why did you post this thread? All I did is point out what I saw in your OP.

And don't confuse honesty with being belligerent. That is indicative of your inability to accept dissenting opinion, not of my intent or emotional status.

That is projection on your's and other's part.

edit:

Thats a flurry of posts. First attacking others personally, then bitterly defending yourself from the logical reactions like you win or lose something in the process... You are not chill. You are upset.

I'm doing just fine.

Stop projecting and assuming. It is not a valid argument.

It's laziness.
edit on 11-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Sure, and I answered you as best I could until you made it about me and my possible flaws personally.

Screw you. I dont need the respect of a blathering oaf.

You didnt come here for intellectual discourse. You came here to make a VERY STRONG point that I am somehow being a dick by giving people of like minds some freaking positive vibes.

Youre an ugly monster today. Thats who I got to know.

EDIT TO ADD:
Also, thanks for validating my assessment of your insecurities. Your posts about projecting and such are flattering since they copied mine. Whats telling is that you filled in all the blanks for me while trying to flip it.

I struck a nerve. Thanks. Message received loud and clear.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Positive vibes for Trump supporters.

All I hear is negative waves.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Sure, and I answered you as best I could until you made it about me and my possible flaws personally.

And your responses were nothing more than projection.

Screw you. I dont need the respect of a blathering oaf.

Odd thing to say. I said nothing about respect, nor was I offering it to you.

You didnt come here for intellectual discourse. You came here to make a VERY STRONG point that we are somehow being dicks by giving people of like minds some freaking positive vibes.

Incorrect. I came here to read your thread and decided to comment on the cultish nature of it.

You are the one that began calling me a dick.

I can take it just fine. Apparently, you cannot.

Youre an ugly monster today. Thats who I got to know.

You should talk to some of your fellow Trump supporters if you want to know more about me. They have some interesting theories.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i tend to think 'positive vibes for trump supporters' might as well be a subheader for ATS...

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i tend to think 'positive vibes for trump supporters' might as well be a subheader for ATS...

I think threads like this should have a "circle jerk" warning on it. Fragile emotions and egos contained within. No dissenting opinions allowed.

I love to get my hands dirty, but not like that.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes, you are really important. The cause needs you.

We have like whiteboards following your every move.

You thwart our efforts at every turn. Always defeat and shame is ours....

blast.

It was foolish to think that we could have a thread without a self worshiping hack coming along to spit vile tempered murmuring from small and hateful places.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Closed for staff review. Thread closed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Tue Feb 13 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join