It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY Way To Fix America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
The strategy (as I see so far) is to slow drip more and more incriminating information about the out of control, politicized, Obama DOJ. This is ineffective. Ask a few liberals if they believe Trump (or his campaign) was illegally spied on or if Hillary was protected by a corrupt DOJ, if you don't believe me.

This strategy makes a lot more sense if you stop assuming that the drips are true and look at them as propaganda meant to muddy the waters of discussion.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dude there is nothing wrong with America you need to shut up and work harder get a job and stop whining

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A military coup would be the only thing.

But the military is sworn allegiance to its leaders. The only way the military could legally coup is to recognize God's authority over the President. If they recognize things like gender dysphoria to be an abuse of power by parent's and the government including the Administration, then they could legally revolt.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Dude there is nothing wrong with America you need to shut up and work harder get a job and stop whining

Spoken like a liberal who just took their child to a liberal doctor to affirm their child's gender dysphoria diagnosis.

Nothing wrong here. Move along....

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TreetopControl
a reply to: Justoneman

JustOneMan... I think you should be comforted by the recent efforts of Patriots like the Hon. Sen Grassley over the past few weeks. We've got the best and brightest people choreographing the unveiling of exactly what has happened in bite size pieces that the American people will understand. Trust me... LOL

Still all comes down to what info they have on Trump. Anything true is relevant despite the compromised sources. The fact they scream so loud tells me that Mueller has some serious stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

you do know how evidence works right? illegally gotten or wrongly gotten stuff even if it is factual is not admissable. period.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Except no one is screaming but the left. It's an echo chamber.

Leftist 1: "Trump is going to fire Mueller! AHHHHH!!!!"
Leftist 2: "Trump knows he has to get rid of him soon or he'll be impeached!"
Leftist 3: "He must have so much evidence if trump wants to get rid of him!"
Trump supporter: "Who said he wants to fire Mueller?"
Leftist 1: "It's obvious because he's closing in!"
Leftist 2: "Inside sources!"
Leftist 3: "Everyone knows he wants to fire Mueller"

Trump: "I don't have plans to fire Mueller. I just want him to get this behind us."

Leftist 1: "This is confirmation that his plans have changed and he was talked out of firing mueller"
Leftist 2: "He said that before he fired comey too!"
Leftist 3: "It was rumored he wanted to fire mueller, our making it public saved mueller's job!"

Months pass, mueller remains, progression repeats with vigor.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No, they have no idea. They've accepted that the ends (getting rid of trump) justify the means (illegal spying, lying to courts, entrapping witnesses, etc.) and they now believe that courts have to abide by those rules.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If the premise is to be guilty and get away with it, then he'd have fired mueller, sessions, and rosenstein months ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: TreetopControl
a reply to: Justoneman

JustOneMan... I think you should be comforted by the recent efforts of Patriots like the Hon. Sen Grassley over the past few weeks. We've got the best and brightest people choreographing the unveiling of exactly what has happened in bite size pieces that the American people will understand. Trust me... LOL

Still all comes down to what info they have on Trump. Anything true is relevant despite the compromised sources. The fact they scream so loud tells me that Mueller has some serious stuff.

Well since it boils down to that and there is NADA the law with anything DJT has done so far after all this BS, nothing happening there. So, then it boils down to what was actually done to convince the agencies to be spying on his campaign for a political opponent who's party was in power and to our trust in the DOJ and FBI.

edit on 13-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Schiff memo has been leaked. By himself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join