It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY Way To Fix America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As us American's know, Washington is 90% corruption and 10% good guys. One of Trump's biggest (as in most universally desired) campaign pledges was to drain the swamp. Purge the corruption. We are all aware of the police state abuses, and that's where the purge has to start, because without a healthy, non-corrupt justice dept, you can't drain the swamp. Obviously that's where Trump is starting, unfortunately his strategy is flawed. He overestimates the intelligence, objectivity, and awareness level of American's as well as underestimating the effectiveness of the propaganda media.

The strategy (as I see so far) is to slow drip more and more incriminating information about the out of control, politicized, Obama DOJ. This is ineffective. Ask a few liberals if they believe Trump (or his campaign) was illegally spied on or if Hillary was protected by a corrupt DOJ, if you don't believe me.

Why is it ineffective?

The propaganda media has an easy time burying and muddying the waters around this information. They keep people distracted enough to not connect the dots with a slow drip. See the Nunes memo. See Strzok texts. See McCabe resignation. See the Grassley memo. I could go on, but for the sake of getting to the point, I won't. The media can downplay a single report in less than a week and most of the weak minded American's move on thinking it's discredited or just another conspiracy. Who can blame them, all it is, is information. No action, how could it possibly be something? Surely real corruption would be met with real action.

It's a logical analysis and simple enough to push people's attention away from the problem.

In light of the self evidence of the above, here is the only way that I can see to fix the problem:

Step 1) Arrest ALL of them.
Step 2) Wait for the media screams of dictatorship.
Step 3) Declassify ALL of the evidence in their trials.
Step 4) Explain and always provide referrals to the declassified evidence.
Step 5) Seek maximum penalties.

This strategy checks all of the boxes. Step 1 grabs attention and baits the media into covering. Step 2 gives you the closing argument. Step 3 takes away the secrecy which the media uses as cover. Step 4 removes the onus of the argument from people to evidence. Step 5 shows you aren't fooling around, this is gravely serious, and sends a warning to those who would try the corruption route in the future.

Note about step 3: When I say declassify all of the evidence, I mean every single thing."Sources and methods" be damned. Obviously you should have your sources hidden away (physically protected) so the corrupt can't kill off your witnesses and investigators, but releasing all of the information with no redaction's has to be done. It is probably the most important step of the process. It's like filling in the foxholes of the enemy. They have no where to hide.

America can only be fixed through a shock and awe strategy. We were slow boiled into this corruption, we can't slow boil our way out of it.
edit on 11-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think the plan you laid out is what Trump is trying to do.
It's just not happening as fast or as soon as you and I might want it to.
This is a very large and deep infection, it will take lots of prepping before it's lanced.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
People connect the dots just fine.

But when a culture internalizes a means-justifies-the-ends perspective, is it any wonder we all end up in the proverbial crab bucket?

There will be no accountability, because no hands are clean. It's been that way for a really long time.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Step 1) Arrest ALL of them.

You mean like having a military parade in Washington D.C. and then call for Martial Law?

Step 2) Wait for the media screams of dictatorship.

They already do. They compare him to Hitler and Lil' Kim.

Step 3) Declassify ALL of the evidence in their trials.

He could do that under Martial Law as Commander n Chief.

Step 4) Explain and always provide referrals to the declassified evidence.

That would be nice, but he wouldn't need to do that.

Step 5) Seek maximum penalties.

What is the penalty for Treason? Death.

I don't think I would want Trump to have that power though. I don't think I would want anyone to have that much power.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The problem is that it has to happen fast. That's the key. This should all take place in less than one months time (excluding trials, obviously).

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I don't think I would want Trump to have that power though. I don't think I would want anyone to have that much power.

Trump has all of the power I laid out. He can declassify anything he wants, no martial law needed. He can have everyone he has evidence against arrested, again no parade or martial law needed.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

"and then call for Martial Law? "

I had thought the only way to float this sinking ship may be exactly that but I was just too chicken to even mention it and hate the prospect of it actually happening.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I have mentioned this a few times here.
When evil is too great, good can not or no longer do good. It is just the way it is. Evil has a life and must die out somehow before "good" can once again take control of a nations well being.

Is the American President the man to be the "do good guy". Well, if not, he sure is getting many people off their "sleeping on a pillow of dreams", that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

"and then call for Martial Law? "

I had thought the only way to float this sinking ship may be exactly that but I was just too chicken to even mention it and hate the prospect of it actually happening.

Yeah. I hope it don't happen, but it is always a possibility, and Trump does like to win, soo.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Trump has all of the power I laid out. He can declassify anything he wants, no martial law needed. He can have everyone he has evidence against arrested, again no parade or martial law needed.

Yeah I agree your way might be better. But as we have seen with the courts, they will just block it like they tried to do with the his immigration halt from the same countries that even Obama put a temporary halt on. He would be out of office before anything could be done about it. Martial Law is the only way he could take down the deep state, but as I have said I hope he doesn't.

edit on 11-2-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

To summarize the OP's solution. Arrest and jail all of Trumps political opponents. This will solve America's problems.

Putin would be proud.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

LOL

I just have one question, did you read all of the steps or did you stop at step two and take it as marching orders?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Sounds more like the beginnings of a coup, depending on who specifically is included in the "All" statement. I think it's referring to all employees of the Department of Justice, but that's more than 110,000 people. And if it's counting the other employees of the federal govt, we're talking about more than 2.5 million people. ETA: But since the OP says "90% of Washington is corrupt", then that would include the people who are a part of the system but aren't federal employees, like the workers at lobbying firms, PACs, etc.

I hope they're ready for the massive amount of taxpayer funded settlements that would come from this ridiculous proposal. And of course it sets a nasty precedent that would undoubtedly be used against their "side" later on.
edit on 11-2-2018 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

ALL is referring to all of the corrupt people, specifically in the FISA abuse case. the ALL is in caps because it needs to happen all at once. Sorry if that caused confusion

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

ALL is referring to all of the corrupt people, specifically in the FISA abuse case. the ALL is in caps because it needs to happen all at once. Sorry if that caused confusion

Who defines what's "corrupt"? Actions can be:

1. legally "right" and ethically "right",
2. legally "right" but ethically "wrong",
3. legally "wrong" (aka illegal) but ethically "right", or
4. legally "wrong" (aka illegal) & ethically "wrong".

Which ones count as "corruption"? Obviously #4 is, but what about 2 & 3? And since every has a different ethics, something that fits #1 to you may not fit #1 to someone else. Who's correct?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

To Some on the Left , they are Suggesting This.........

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The problem many fail to recognise is US has been operating under fascism for many decades with the elite controlling the helm. With democracy being a sideshow to keep the populace non the wiser.

So to overturn the government it may require a general revolt by the people which Gandhi proved can be done peacefully. But unfortunately the people won't unite whilst under the spell of mass media brainwashing.

It really is time to throw the tv's out the window and yell out I am mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

3 and 4
We have laws for a reason. Firings and what not can deal with unethical behavior. I want the corrupt POS's in prison, where they belong. The people who have bad intentions (4) as well as the people who believe the ends justify the means (3).

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Term limits

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

For DOJ employees?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join