It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 popup rush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's been happening to me too, the last couple days... rendering the site almost unusable

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies im glad its just not me and thanks to the staff for looking into this

Its making ats hard but i cant stop reading

edit on 11-2-2018 by HomelessWhiteMale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It's so bad on mobie for me I can't even read the first page of a thread without 25 ads blocked

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I get a pop-up and it's an instant alt-F4 for me. I have zero trust clicking on those.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just happened to me.

Seems to replace that horrid Spoutable bar.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Me too. Hash tag pop up ads. Don't no why I even wrote hash tag , never done the twitter thing.
Anyways annoying iPhone winning thing keeps taking over my ats.

Ok I followed someone's advice and switched to desk top version and the ads have stopped.
edit on 12-2-2018 by Cloudbuster because: Added extra info

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
Same thing happening here. It's making it impossible to be on ATS.

That's probably intentional. When I try to get rid of the phone ad I get a quick flash of some text with the amazon logo at the top.
I've made a complaint to amazon and I'm awaiting a reply.
It could be a fake logo....or someone's scared of something?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
its only happens on the home page for me.

Just dont use it.
edit on 2 12 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Seems to be fixed now. Thank you, thank you

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've tried seven different mobile browser/OS combinations (emulators) and never was able to reproduce this problem (also three different networks).

I've temporarily disabled the one ad network that may be able to cause this and sent in a query.

In the absence of being able to see it myself, it's really hard to track down the possible source.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
I've tried seven different mobile browser/OS combinations (emulators) and never was able to reproduce this problem (also three different networks).

I've temporarily disabled the one ad network that may be able to cause this and sent in a query.

In the absence of being able to see it myself, it's really hard to track down the possible source.

What ever you did it seems to be fixed ...in the other closed thread there were some screen caps that looked exactly like what was happening to me. But whatever you did it worked . thanks no matter what though
edit on 12-2-2018 by HomelessWhiteMale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So, this seemed to have been resolved but has now started up again today. 23:30 UK time and it's just started with the endless pop ups again. I was on the site earlier and did not have this issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It has never stopped for me. Every time I refresh or go to a new page I get two popup adds. One along the bottom of the page and on the left side of the page. It does it on the desktop, iPad and iphone. It only happens on ATS, and it slows down the loading of pages. Its inconvenient and frustrating when your trying to read.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wonder why i am not getting any.it is not fair at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I keep getting Amazon your a winner take over pop up ad rendering visiting this website useless, cookies and cache emptied, still no help. Anyone else with problem solve this issue? Only on this website too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join